PDA

View Full Version : Best kit you have purchased.

WING ZERO
March 21, 2012, 11:00 PM
not necessarily your favorite suit but best kit if that makes sense. basically which kit blew you away the most.

i have not built it yet but just unboxing it blew my mind and thats the Perfect Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom.

thwalker13
March 21, 2012, 11:25 PM
My RG Freedom blew me away the most. But I must say that the one kit that I have to call my best kit. Is my MG Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode.

WING ZERO
March 21, 2012, 11:50 PM
i'm really considering buying a strike for me or my brother just to see how they are. have you happened to do alie strike by chance cause i like that look the best i think but i really don't know they all are pretty cool

gaspar
March 22, 2012, 12:06 AM
I love my RG RX-78-2!

Kenico
March 22, 2012, 7:17 AM
MG Hi-Nu Gundam. One of the best builds i have ever had!

Skittles
April 22, 2012, 8:29 PM
HG 1/144 Astraea. I get the feeling the 1/100s are going to melt me on the spot. Absolutely beautiful and stunning kit when I was expecting fairly-average-to-pretty-darned-good.

Joe
April 22, 2012, 9:36 PM
MG Hi-Nu Gundam. One of the best builds i have ever had!

I find it's funny when ever someone likes that kit so much considering how much people complained about it when it came out because it's NOT the Hi-Nu. If you look up the original lineart from the novel the Hi-Nu is from, there are so many differences in both color scheme and design... Now, that's all beside the point; I own the kit (unbuilt) I like the MG's design, but it's not the Hi-Nu I fell in love with originally.

Anyway, the BEST kit I have built... so many to choose from... I'll have to give a top 5.

In no particular order:
MG Gundam Mk II Ver. 2.0
MG Wing Gundam TV Ver
MG RX-78-2 Ver 2.0
RG RX-78-2
MG Musha Gundam

Honestly, there are HG and NG that could make a top ten list, like the 1/100 NG Astrays! They are awesome for not being MG. The 1/100 NG 00 kits are really good too.

Exia
April 22, 2012, 9:55 PM
HG 1/144 Astraea. I get the feeling the 1/100s are going to melt me on the spot. Absolutely beautiful and stunning kit when I was expecting fairly-average-to-pretty-darned-good.

I'll more or less agree with that, I own 1 Astraea, 2 Astraea Type-Fs, 1 Exia and 2 Exia R2s. There more or less the same frame, but I gotta say I like the Exia R2 more.

ItsVince725
April 22, 2012, 10:18 PM
MG Gundam Epyon was just so beautiful as it came together that nothing else I've built so far can top it.

SilverFrameAstray
April 23, 2012, 12:55 AM
My HG Gaza-C was unexpectedly intense, but the MG Sword Impulse is sooooooo gooooooooood.

The proportions are sexy, the color seperation is gorgeous, the detail is wonderful, the tightness and balance of the kit is divine.

Red
April 23, 2012, 1:36 AM
I find it's funny when ever someone likes that kit so much considering how much people complained about it when it came out because it's NOT the Hi-Nu. If you look up the original lineart from the novel the Hi-Nu is from, there are so many differences in both color scheme and design... Now, that's all beside the point; I own the kit (unbuilt) I like the MG's design, but it's not the Hi-Nu I fell in love with originally.

That's kinda funny because I actually like the MG design more. It felt slimmer but still powerful looking.

As for best kit in my possession...I don't really know haha. There are so many that really impressed me.

ItsVince725
April 23, 2012, 10:31 AM
My HG Gaza-C was unexpectedly intense, but the MG Sword Impulse is sooooooo gooooooooood.

The proportions are sexy, the color seperation is gorgeous, the detail is wonderful, the tightness and balance of the kit is divine.

Mine broke thanks to my sister hitting it...thanks for reminding me of that. :(

Zeta
April 23, 2012, 4:14 PM
Mine would have to be the MG Wing Gundam. The inner frame on that kit is simply amazing.