PDA

View Full Version : Zeon's cool and everything, but everything about it is nonsensical

zarus
March 20, 2012, 8:19 PM
First of all, Earth is totally on board with people moving into space and living there, they're shipped like a third of their people there. So attacking them for primarily ideological reasons is out.

Second of all, Zeon was already independent when it declared war. If they're smarting about having trade with Earth cut off, isn't that kind of the point of independence?

Third, every single time that Zeon loses a stronghold, it's because Gihren caused Zeon to fail. He held back reinforcements to Solomon due to "political complications" even though Zeon's a dictatorship and Gihren faces precisely NO political complications, and he fired the Solar Cannon prematurely even though he could have waited like a week for negotiations to go through and destroyed both the Federation fleet AND Degwin. If it was just about killing his family members, he could have just used his intelligence people to do it; that was his flipping specialty, and the military's loyal to him anyway. The only objections that his engineers brought up to the patricide plan was that it would cripple the array; at no point were they worried about the ethical complications.

Zeon's RedComet
March 21, 2012, 1:11 AM
Well first of all they wanted freedom or all spacenoids, and only really Zeon’s home was independent (side 3) But for all intensive purposes, the Zabi’s just wanted control, it was Zeon Deikun who was really in it for the betterment of Spacenoids freedom, and the future of humanity as a whole. (He was the first one to theorize about Newtypes)

About Earth moving people to space, yeah the poor, move them to the colonies make room for the rich from what I've seen, not only that they treat Spacenoids like second rate citizens, rember CCA, the colony Sweetwater? It was hastely made to house refugees from the past space wars, hardly safe, on the brink of failiure.

And lastly, yeah Girhen really droped the ball. Which is why I'm glad every last one of them lies dead, minus Minerva. (AKA Audry) Because well she had no choise. Well I liked Dozel too, if he was in chage things might have been better than Girhen's power trip and greed.

But still HAIL ZEON. (Pre/Post Zabi rule...not to mention Zaku's)

Kenico
March 21, 2012, 4:40 AM
ok Children play nicley lol but still both parties make strong points.

SilverFrameAstray
March 21, 2012, 12:32 PM
All of my wait until the end of Unicorn.

Zeon all day, every day.

zarus
March 21, 2012, 1:01 PM
The villains always lose because they don't really represent spacefaring societies. Their every focus is on Earth and not on making life in space more efficient.They're geocentric.