PDA

View Full Version : MG The O

jayhat100
March 1, 2012, 9:44 PM
So i was looking for a new kit to build after shinanju and kshatriya and i came across MG The O. I must say this kit is a bit on the high side but i looks like a cool build. Has anyone built it and if so is it worth the money?

Joe
March 2, 2012, 3:33 PM
It's a beast! The box is huge and has a handle! For the amount of plastic in this thing, hecks yes, it's worth the money! Couple of issues. While it has a lot of articulation, I find it hard to get into a really good action pose because of its bulk. The biggest issue is it only has two beam saber blades for its four beam saber handles and because it has the sub-arms on the skirt armor it can hold all four at once. It's a bit of a let down. I remedied this by purchasing the MG HiZak and using its blades which are the same, but I was also planning on owning that kit anyway and not using the beam sabers.

So, hope that helps, friend. Also, welcome to the GF!

RX-0
March 2, 2012, 8:29 PM
if you do end up getting it post pics thats the next modle on my wish list ;-p

jayhat100
March 2, 2012, 9:24 PM
I will but it looks like an awsome kit. It will be alittle bit before i can buy it, and then the gallon of paint to paint his big ass.

RX-0
March 2, 2012, 10:55 PM
Amen to that

Zaku
March 6, 2012, 12:15 AM
Gundam store and more sells parts u can just buy 2 more blades if u wanted them that badly.