PDA

View Full Version : Master Grade Endless Waltz Alternate designs

Polaris Gundam
February 18, 2012, 8:10 PM
OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!!!
OH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNah!!!!!!!!!!

So I was bored the other night and watched some of those videos of people assembling and reviewing model kits.
and I came across one that blew my mind!
Now taken I an a huge Gundam fan... but I don't read up on like I used to when I was a younger. and I sorta stopped with model kits when they dissipated from the shelves in the states.
So I more or less gave up on them.
But... I saw these Kits and I was giddy as a school girl fueled on sugar and recently fell into a truck full of sour patch kids!!!!

from what I gather there were Original designed fro the Endless waltz Gundams. they were going to be in the movie but I guess were dropped.
Each gundam had a different look than what they have that you see in the OVA.
whatever...
I've seen the Concepts of wing Gundam like so...
http://images.wikia.com/gundam/images/4/46/XXXG-01WK.jpg

however what i didnt know is that they made different versions of the others!!!

This vid doesnt show them all but it'll give you an idea

http://youtu.be/_1_FS-SCxHc

Sandrock looks Bad A
and heavyarms HOLY SMOKES!!!!

I havent been this excited since they aired Endless waltz on Toonami!!!

Kenico
February 18, 2012, 8:40 PM
awesome!!!!

thwalker13
February 18, 2012, 8:53 PM
The kits look really good. But honestly I'm waiting for the OVA version. I personally like them better. Though I did buy the MG Epyon. Which I love and was my favorite MS through all of Gundam Wing.

Asterisk
February 18, 2012, 9:18 PM
I actually have most of those, save for Wing Zero, Deathscythe Hell and Epyon. They're pretty awesome kits.

Polaris Gundam
February 19, 2012, 2:29 AM
dude... epyon custom? friggin unreal!!!
I am having such a gundam high right now!!!!

Zeta
February 19, 2012, 3:16 AM
Those Katoki Hajime designs are really growing on me. While the original designs are awesome, those ones are really cool.

GNzaku0023
February 19, 2012, 10:02 AM
A lot of people have had problems with the Katoki redesigns, as their legs are far larger in comparison to the torso, but I've always loved them, especially the deathscythe and heavyarms ver ka. When they had announced that they were getting an MG line I was so giddy lol.

Red
February 19, 2012, 1:51 PM
I've always loved these redesigns and am glad they finally got the MG treatment. Now if we could just get an MG Tallgeese...

Polaris Gundam
February 19, 2012, 3:07 PM
oh its comming... Trust Me its comming...
However I feel something that has been overlooked in ALL of gundam wing is Veyate, Mercurious, Leo, Aries, Taurus, Virgo, Pieces, Cancer, Tragos and so on. the baddie Mass produced suits.
I'm not asking for a master grade, just yknow a grade higher than a chinese knockoff. a nice 1/100 scale of thoses would be sweet!