PDA

View Full Version : got a package today

CT SVT
February 13, 2012, 6:53 PM
seeing how the gallery thread is for finished kits. though i would post this here.

got a package today. my new MG kits kit 3 and 4 to my collection.

MG Heavy Arms and MG Deathscythe.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/turbodragon24/MGHAandMGDS.jpg

and two new 1/100 action base

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/turbodragon24/2actionbases.jpg

white base is for my MG FA Unicorn. which i'm still building after 2 months. kit having so many weapons i just feel to lazy lol i did finish the suit itself yesterday. just need to make all the weapons and base jaber. them the brick will be on a action base and will never move again. all the joints are loose and ankles are very loose. only good for one thing looking badass and display with all its weapons on.

i will try to get FA Unicorn done as fast as i can and post it up so them i can start these new kits i just got. also this month i'll be ordering the other 3 wing ew. kits so i'll have all 5 to display.

thanks for viewing and comments are welcome.

Kenico
February 13, 2012, 7:11 PM
congrats man! now all you need is Wing, Wing Zero, DHell, Epyon, Sandrock, Shenlong and ur Wing collective will be For now complete lol

CT SVT
February 13, 2012, 7:25 PM
congrats man! now all you need is Wing, Wing Zero, DHell, Epyon, Sandrock, Shenlong and ur Wing collective will be For now complete lol

well i said i'll order the other 3 kits it later this month but saw they back in stock for next week so i just ordered the wing, sandrock and shenlong. them my wing collection is complete. i just want the 5 main suits. i have 5 black action base 1's and going to link them together and display all 5 kits together.

Kenico
February 13, 2012, 7:40 PM
sweet! i look forward to seeing all 5 standing together the way you see that pic of the orginal...all badassery

Joe
February 13, 2012, 9:32 PM
Very cool! I just received my MG Heavy Arms today which completes my unbuilt collection of the 5 EW Gundams. This summer I'll be doing a MG Gundam Wing Project much the same way I did a 1/144 Gundam Wing Project last year.

squeam
February 13, 2012, 9:52 PM
i have 5 black action base 1's and going to link them together and display all 5 kits together.

Mount them on the wall! It would look siiiiccck!

Ah, so you have "Weapons Block". I'm considering building the weapons on my MG V-Dash first, just to get them out of the way.

CKai Cydek
February 13, 2012, 10:04 PM
I normally paint the weapon/equipment parts first on a kit so that I can work on the MS proper while the paint's drying before I add on the decals. Sometimes the best way to get over 'weapons block' is to assemble the weapons first :)

You're gonna love the Heavyarms. If you enjoy building the Deathscythe, the MG Hell Ver.EW will be even better!

CT SVT
February 13, 2012, 10:24 PM
Mount them on the wall! It would look siiiiccck!

Ah, so you have "Weapons Block". I'm considering building the weapons on my MG V-Dash first, just to get them out of the way.

yea you can say it that way but took me 2 months just to build the Unicorn itself. i keep looking at the huge box and saiding why did i buy that lol. but i bet once i finish it will look badass. i'm thinking about when i have all 5 EW kits them start building them but i'll get back up when MG AGE-1 and MG Banshee arrive lol and who knows if i'll get any MG seed kits or othe MG this year which is most like i will. wasn't planing on getting all the EW kits at once but here we are lol