PDA

View Full Version : Ask Gouf Ball

Gouf_Ball
March 17, 2018, 2:09 PM
Welcome to Ask Gouf Ball, the thread where you ask me any question for me to answer. I can't wait to read what you have to ask. Any question I give an answer to will be responded to with a quotation of your question in discussion btw.

P.S. I was inspired to make this thread by advice given to me by Iris_Aznable.

A_Lurker
March 18, 2018, 12:07 PM
How did you come up with your username?

Gouf_Ball
March 18, 2018, 12:37 PM
How did you come up with your username?

Admittedly, I was struggling what to come up with in terms of my username. But then I decided to play with the word Goofball. To coincide with the Username, I then decided to take images of the RB-79 Ball and the MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom, and photoshop them together.

Glad you asked!

RileyWarfield
March 18, 2018, 9:30 PM
But are you a goof ball?

Gouf_Ball
March 18, 2018, 9:49 PM
But are you a goof ball?

On rare occasions. Case and point that time I linked to a video in which I sarcastically described as "Relaxing Music". The link below leads you to where I made that particular post.

http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/48609-In-2017-alone-there-were-3-5-P-Bandai-exclusive-MG-for-every-standard-release

RileyWarfield
March 18, 2018, 10:04 PM
Oh Lord. Lol

gundammonkey
March 19, 2018, 11:07 AM
Ya that song was a bit relaxing, in that is was a bit boring and very repetitive. :) But that's what DJs do they repeat the same thing over and over with a different "tone".

Gouf_Ball
March 19, 2018, 11:11 PM
I'm curious what you have to ask Gundammonkey.

gundammonkey
March 20, 2018, 11:52 AM
(mean, snarky, and or rude implications not included. IE this might just be worded wrong)
Do you build? And if so can we or will we see them? If not that's cool I'm just a typical plastic head.

Gouf_Ball
March 20, 2018, 12:31 PM
(mean, snarky, and or rude implications not included. IE this might just be worded wrong)
Do you build? And if so can we or will we see them? If not that's cool I'm just a typical plastic head.

I have primarily straight built Master Grade and HGUC kits. As for resin kits, I have built one conversion kit, and two articulated full kits. However, I have not primed my resin kits, let alone painted them. More over, I have kept the excess resin trees from all of my kits in their respective boxes.

As for when I will show my models off, I will start no later than this weekend, starting off with my obscure stuff and finishing up with the more well known models in my collection. Speaking of which, I do not plan on adding anything new to it for a while to to how small my current residence is.

gundammonkey
March 20, 2018, 1:39 PM
You sound like me, build them show them off. Then put them back in the box wrapped in a micro fiber cloth. Someday I will have room at the house to have them out. Right now I have a few at work.