PDA

View Full Version : The Doozy Bots, but every Doozy is Bass Boosted

Gouf_Ball
March 9, 2018, 5:32 PM
So, take the Doozy Bots promo from 1991, but every time anyone says the word "Doozy", the word in question is Bass Boosted.

But then again, do we really need to add on to the whole Steamed_Hams/Bee_Movie/We're no.1 thing that has clogged up Youtube since 2016?

gundammonkey
March 9, 2018, 5:38 PM
you no longer exist to me....You keep bringing up that steaming pile of s**t!! Stop it! :p

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 9, 2018, 6:25 PM
ITT:gundammonkey spirals into irrecoverable insanity. I bet roughly three mentions of Doozy Bots (including this one) till it happens.

gundammonkey
March 10, 2018, 7:19 AM
Why would you say that Dom?? I mean really just saying Doosy Bots three times would not bring them back. Doosy Bots was a horrible idea, Doosy Bots is the scourge of society! Besides it’s not like you could trick someone into saying Doosy Bots more than once let alone 3 times!!

Gouf_Ball
March 10, 2018, 12:34 PM
Why would you say that Dom?? I mean really just saying Doosy Bots three times would not bring them back. Doosy Bots was a horrible idea, Doosy Bots is the scourge of society! Besides itís not like you could trick someone into saying Doosy Bots more than once let alone 3 times!!

Doozy Bots, Doozy Bots, Doozy Bots

Riah
March 10, 2018, 7:30 PM
https://images2.imgbox.com/15/a3/JRe3cJuQ_o.jpg

IT'S A DOOZY

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
March 10, 2018, 8:22 PM
Making various hand sign gestures before slapping the ground and screaming; "Doozy Bots, be forgotten! Promo Sealing no Jutsu!" WWOS attempts to seal the beast yet again.

As the ground opens up, and the mournful cries of a thousand slaughtered Zeon Pilots erupt out of the now open Pits of Hell, Doozy Bots is snagged by dozens of ethereal tentacles, and dragged back into the depths from which it came.

"How many times do I have to tell you damn kids, Don't Summon the Doozy Bots!"

Gouf_Ball
March 10, 2018, 10:55 PM
Are you sure that was effective, now look what you did.

Plamobot
March 11, 2018, 8:28 PM
So, take the Doozy Bots promo from 1991, but every time anyone says the word "Doozy", the word in question is Bass Boosted.

But then again, do we really need to add on to the whole Steamed_Hams/Bee_Movie/We're no.1 thing that has clogged up Youtube since 2016?

I don't know what any of that means, except for Doozy Bots itself.

Vile
March 14, 2018, 8:57 AM
I don't know what any of that means, except for Doozy Bots itself.

It's meme's. Consider yourself fortunate for being in the dark.

Plamobot
March 14, 2018, 10:38 AM
I do indeed.

gundammonkey
March 14, 2018, 11:26 AM
Whats a meme? LOL I stay away from that crap, and I’m all the more happier for it.