PDA

View Full Version : MG RX-0 FULL ARMOR UNICORN GUNDAM Ver.Ka

GundamNerd
November 13, 2016, 10:47 AM
Recently assembled, still naked and unpainted without waterslide decals.

darksheep
November 14, 2016, 5:30 AM
Hi first off the blue backround looks cool :D

I just got this kit so watned to know how long did this take you to do .

Also did you remove the num marks during the build(or do you do that when you preping to paint) and could I see some pics of the nummark spots .

I am also eager to know your proccess of nubmark removal .

Srry for all the quetions jsut intrested , I am new to and it seems to take me way longer to build than other people . I know its not a race , but I am tryign to find better ways to do things as I would like to spend less time buildign and more painting .

As I really suck at painting.

Thank you for your time.

gundammonkey
November 14, 2016, 8:28 AM
Darksheep: here is a bit of help for you. Some guys are quick some like myself are slow in the building process. I tend to do the de-nubing during the build. One of the best ways I have found to take off the nubs without leaving any marks is to cut the nub away from the part and sand down to the part. Start with a semi heavy grit and work to a fine to a superfine grit. Here is what I use.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161114/f432c63d764546d31044dc19f4d351fb.jpg
There are threads on here that go deeper in depth of the sanding and paint prep, check the modeling tips and how to section on the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Also Gundamnerd: Good building so far, and the way you shoot them is really superb. Looking forward to this one all painted up and ready to go.