PDA

View Full Version : My customs

feddiewolf
August 6, 2016, 3:41 PM
From now on ill post my custom work here the 1st on the list is my GM Duelist

17724177251772617727sorry about poor quality pics camera on phone blows lol

my basic idea was a zeon inspired GM its based off the cold district over all the customization is mostly in the way it looks the shield thing i built from scratch and im quite pleased with it .... i kinda want to do more to it but i really cant think of anything i could add that wouldn't make it seem too cluttered

more models to come later and ill try to get more pics on this when i can ( kinda busy at the moment ) (v)(*,,,*)(v)

Iris_Aznable
August 6, 2016, 3:52 PM
He looks really cool actually. The only thing I'd do is maybe try to incorporate that gold trim you've got onto the lower legs somehow. Or maybe add small daggers on the sides of the legs.

feddiewolf
August 6, 2016, 3:58 PM
if i had more of the wing parts there would have been trim on the legs but i ran out they came off a option parts set for zeon and fed symbols the shield is a kit bash of the larger fed icons with various wing sections to make it real bling

mythos-018
August 6, 2016, 4:10 PM
I'm liking the iconography on this thing. Looks really impressive!

feddiewolf
August 6, 2016, 4:14 PM
it was originally going to be a straight up military style but i started fiddling with the wing bits and liked the way it looked and in my philosophy on building a model if new inspiration seems better than the original plan do it

feddiewolf
August 11, 2016, 10:35 PM
ok no pics today TOO TIRED i work 12 hour days in the hot sun but wanted to know what yall wanted to see another Gm or an actual Gundam model i have 2 of each though admittedly one of the Gms isnt finished

Iris_Aznable
August 11, 2016, 11:28 PM
both lol

feddiewolf
August 11, 2016, 11:39 PM
lol well i want to space it out a bit cause while i have more money to buy gunpla i dont have as much time so far the only stuff ive posted has been Gm ( id have some zeon suits but i swear every time i have money the kit i want is out of stock every where lol )

feddiewolf
November 16, 2016, 11:29 PM
Sorry my computer literally caught on fire lol but I have a pic of my current build its bout 80% done