PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather: Gundam Edition

NoZaku
March 13, 2016, 6:37 PM
Ok the "Would you rather" game is strait up what it sounds like.
You ask the guy below you a question that allows him to choose only between two options, both of them usually imperfect.

But in this thread before you post your option to the next guy, you gotta answer the guy above you first.

But this is game here is only for Gundams related options, so keep that in mind.

I'll start.

Would you rather...fight through the later half of the one year war in your dream mobile suit but die during a bou a qu,
OR Be in the entire war and survive it, but only use a Ball for the entire war?

Zaku
March 13, 2016, 7:01 PM
id die proudly. i would never step foot in a damn ball except to fix our ship. lol

my turn

would you have Minava Zabi hate you and believe for the rest of her life you killed her parents and want her dead because you had to lie to her to save her?

or would you rather

have two kill someone you love to save your nation. and this person who would doom your beloved nation does not mean any harm or wish it. its just that there is no other way.

NoZaku
March 13, 2016, 7:20 PM
The Minerva hate me one. Never liked her that much anyway.

Ok, would you rather,

Try to save Garma Zabi but have Char die in Seattle

OR

Save Miss Matilda but have Amuro die.

Zaku
March 13, 2016, 7:31 PM
Mineva is awesome. screw you. lol

and man that is an easy one for me im TRYING to kill Amuro. he would be so dead.

so would you rather let your brothers in arms whom you know personally and really like die to have a damn good chance at killing the gundam

or

would you save all of them but completely fail your mission objective? one you know will play a big part in winning the war (hold a vital position, secure plans for the Gelgoogs mass production, ect)

NoZaku
March 14, 2016, 4:21 PM
If it's Amuro and the Gundam, definitely I'd let my comrades die. If it's not that Gundam then the other option.

Would you rather watch all of a bad dub of Gundam Seed Destiny one day at a time

or all of Gundam AGE in one sitting?

Zeta
March 14, 2016, 4:36 PM
If it's Amuro and the Gundam, definitely I'd let my comrades die. If it's not that Gundam then the other option.

Would you rather watch all of a bad dub of Gundam Seed Destiny one day at a time

or all of Gundam AGE in one sitting?

Hmm... I think I would take option 2. I have never seen Gundam AGE, so it would work in my favor.

Would you rather...

Let Char kill Sayla while she was in her Core Booster, therefore revealing Char's true nature to Lalah and causing her to to defect to Amuro's side?

Or...

Let the events that led to Lalah's death transpire?

NoZaku
March 15, 2016, 4:37 PM
Probably the let Char kill Sayla one, I mean after the Original Gundam she hardly does anything aside from somehow saving Judau's sister and just sorta lives her sad life.
Lalah on the other hand would change the freaking world if she lived.

Ok would you rather...

Take a Bazooka to the face or become a pile of Hamburgers?

AmbientAce
March 16, 2016, 11:26 AM
Take a Bazooka to the face, you'd be dead before you felt it.

Would you rather pilot a Leo w/ machine gun or pilot a Genoace?

NoZaku
March 16, 2016, 6:39 PM
Which Genoace?

AmbientAce
March 16, 2016, 8:30 PM
The first one, with the stupidly weak Beam Spray Gun (couldn't penetrate standard UE MS armor) and loltastic "heat stick". The damn thing barely qualified as a combat worthy MS.

Edit: And you can't have the DODS Gun or double layered armor upgrades, either.

Zeon's RedComet
March 23, 2016, 12:07 PM
The Leo.

Everyone sees them selves as the main character or a main character in their journey in life hopefully that's enough to keep me alive in the Leo. And at least it had some redeeming moments as a mobile suit and was a decent starting point as seen in G-unit, Genoace is just trash. And as much shit as I flip the Leo I at least enjoy it. Rather die in something I enjoy than the genoace.

Would you rather, being a zeon soldier, carry out an operation that would remove a federation base from play, but results in massive civilian casualties, but could change the outcome at the war at great cost, and likely lead to a promotion. Or take the arguably less tactical but infinitely more moral choice and call it off before it escalates, leading to a minor loss for both aides, but civilians are preserved, and the war keeps chugging to the outcome we know, of course you fall out of the graces of zeon but you're not a war criminal at that point.

Zaku
March 23, 2016, 1:17 PM
i would Erwin Rommel that shit so hard ZRC. I am loyal to Zeon but civilian casualties of that level are not acceptable.

Would you rather

Let Riddhe Marcenas kill Marida.

or

Let Riddhe marry Minava?

personally i would have killed the ass hat a long time ago.

NoZaku
March 23, 2016, 10:45 PM
Would you rather

Let Riddhe Marcenas kill Marida.

or

Let Riddhe marry Minava?

personally i would have killed the ass hat a long time ago.

Let him marry Minava, we gotta continue the Zabi bloodline! Also if Marida lives in that universe that's also a bonus.

Would you rather...

Go on a date with Quess...or Flay?

Zeon's RedComet
March 23, 2016, 11:27 PM
Implying that Banahger isn't going to help her continue the Zabi bloodline. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

As for the situation, Flay honestly. She's my like fourth favorite character in SEED anyways so it worksout. Probably be slightly better conversation in some loose sense of the term.

Would you rather be part of CB (Gundam of your choice and replace the meister that pilots it) or part of Operation metor? (Same rules apply) You'd have to meet and deal with the team mates and enemies of the respective universe you pick so keep that in mind.

Zeta
March 24, 2016, 12:31 AM
Sign me up for Operation Metor, and sign me up for the Heavyarms Gundam.

Would you rather join Neo Zeon and help push back Axis in a Geara Zulu, or join Londo Bell and die during the Battle for Axis in a Jegan?

Efreet_masterrace
March 24, 2016, 3:03 AM
Sign me up for Operation Metor, and sign me up for the Heavyarms Gundam.

Would you rather join Neo Zeon and help push back Axis in a Geara Zulu, or join Londo Bell and die during the Battle for Axis in a Jegan?
Can someone please explain to me why the neo zeon pilots jumped ship last minute when their friends and allies died to secure axis' drop?

Zeta
March 24, 2016, 4:28 AM
Can someone please explain to me why the neo zeon pilots jumped ship last minute when their friends and allies died to secure axis' drop?

Because they did not want to see the Earth destroyed. Now either answer the got-dang question, or move on.

AmbientAce
March 24, 2016, 1:06 PM
I'd rather die in the Jegan, 1.) because Jegans are the best and 2.) it would probably be a faster and less painful death than burning up in Earth's atmosphere.

(WARNING IBO SPOILER)

Which Gundam villian would you rather be if you knew you would die the way they do in-universe and there's nothing you can do that will change your fate?
1.) Char at the end of CCAT
2.) Paptimus in Z
3.) Rau in Seed
4.) Haman in ZZ
5.) Norris in 08th team
6.) Ribbons in 00
or
7.) Carta in IBO?

Efreet_masterrace
March 24, 2016, 10:12 PM
I'd rather die in the Jegan, 1.) because Jegans are the best and 2.) it would probably be a faster and less painful death than burning up in Earth's atmosphere.

(WARNING IBO SPOILER)

Which Gundam villian would you rather be if you knew you would die the way they do in-universe and there's nothing you can do that will change your fate?
2.) Paptimus in Z
3.) Rau in Seed
4.) Haman in ZZ
5.) Norris in 08th team
6.) Ribbons in 00
or
7.) Carta in IBO?
Carta wasnt a villian tho

NoZaku
March 25, 2016, 12:24 PM
Carta wasnt a villian tho

Ummm...Biscuit?

- - - Updated - - -

(WARNING IBO SPOILER)

2.) Paptimus in Z
3.) Rau in Seed
4.) Haman in ZZ
5.) Norris in 08th team
6.) Ribbons in 00
or
7.) Carta in IBO?

Paptimus, because out of all of them I'm pretty sure he didn't die a virgin. :p

Would you rather...Become a Graze and have full control, or be the core of the Dark Gundam but have no control?

Efreet_masterrace
March 25, 2016, 12:56 PM
Ummm...Biscuit?

- - - Updated - - -

Paptimus, because out of all of them I'm pretty sure he didn't die a virgin. :p

Would you rather...Become a Graze and have full control, or be the core of the Dark Gundam but have no control?
Biscuit was a tragedy of war, Chris killed Bernie in 0080, does that make her a villian?

NoZaku
March 27, 2016, 8:31 PM
Can we stick to the game please?

AmbientAce
April 11, 2016, 8:38 PM
I'd rather be the Graze Ein (I assume that's what your talking about), what's the point of being the core of the Devil Gundam if you have no control over it?

Now...

Would you rather fight a Gundam in a Zaku II

OR

Fight a Zaku II in a Ball?

Zeon's RedComet
June 2, 2016, 7:37 PM
Ball. You never specified which version of the ball and some have some stupid weapons on them. Plus if you want to get technical the Atlus Gundam even has a ball for the cockpit. (Obviously I'm not counting it as a ball rofl)

Guess the same could be said with no specification on the Zaku II type as well, but I'll play the odds just on armor being easier to get though on the Zaku.

Would you rather be the main Gundam pilot of the series and make it though albeit with server trauma, and get the girl

Or

Be the Main Gundam pilots Mechanic buddy who also makes it though the war, but with less Trauma, but you miss out on the love interest

G1Scorponok
October 6, 2016, 1:19 PM
I'll Become Part of Celestial Being. as for who i'd be... IDK because all of my fav suits are either in the movie or at the end of the show (Reborns Gundam)