PDA

View Full Version : Full Armor Unicorn Gundam ver ka

Kazuma
February 6, 2016, 11:01 PM
I've been working on this for months, and finally finished it.
https://goo.gl/photos/RKhHTRQvhX2REcfw9
In the end it wound up being too big to fit in my display case.

Spaceshuttle
February 7, 2016, 12:09 PM
nice work good decal placement.time to say a gundam without decals looks like mermaid gundam without his deathbringing super power weapon trident!i usualy buy some china decals for evry shipment i order.yes their shit sometimes like my sazabi was named sabazi on the decal sheet.it have to be sazabis chinese younger brother or something.so u cant use all of them but bandai isnt very generous in the belongs of decals.with a few real classic exeptions evry gundam kit looks better with some decals!

good job urs extra red decal sheet i think,i would prefer a mix black/red decals and some white decals on the black parts too.

good weatherin at the fueltanks!!

PS:Buy chinese decals!!sabazi rules!

and im missing the big AE and the big unicorn logo that makes mermaid gundam very sad:mad:

Kazuma
February 7, 2016, 12:22 PM
nice work good decal placement.time to say a gundam without decals looks like mermaid gundam without his deathbringing super power weapon trident!i usualy buy some china decals for evry shipment i order.yes their shit sometimes like my sazabi was named sabazi on the decal sheet.it have to be sazabis chinese younger brother or something.so u cant use all of them but bandai isnt very generous in the belongs of decals.with a few real classic exeptions evry gundam kit looks better with some decals!

good job urs extra red decal sheet i think,i would prefer a mix black/red decals and some white decals on the black parts too.

good weatherin at the fueltanks!!

PS:Buy chinese decals!!sabazi rules!

and im missing the big AE and the big unicorn logo that makes mermaid gundam very sad:mad:

Thanks man, I just went with the decals included in the box (the version ka has a lot), but I got lazy and didn't put any on the weapons. I've been thinking about trying to do some custom decals on the kits I've been building though.

A_Lurker
February 7, 2016, 12:33 PM
Awesome work sir! That is one amazing looking kit.