PDA

View Full Version : 11thshogun completed Builds

11thshogun
January 5, 2016, 6:27 AM
Hello people !! Just wanna share to you guys what ive done so far with my builds. Sorry ive been very busy with life and work. But ive been building a few kits here and there. Never also been very active here lately, when i am , just a few comment here and there and in the parts utopia section. I hope you guys take some time to look at the pictures and show some love by comments and suggestions.

First id like to show my turn A sisters both are in 144th scale
Colored the colored parts with mr hobby paints
Left the white parts white and masked the leg verniers and painted them with vallejo model air panzer gray 162041620516206

The second turn A was a remake of the old turn a that i made. The old one was sold luckily to a friend. Really liked the ease of the build and the excitement and simplicity of the kit. I used gaia notes stone green and vallejo model air for the colors and i did that same shield fade that i did on th old one.

By the way these kits were built with no stickers used. And im glad how it turned out.

Zaku
January 5, 2016, 6:34 AM
nice work. they look really good man.

Cmdr Jesse Reiger
January 22, 2016, 6:51 AM
Turn A! I love that alternate schemed one, the colors compliment one another really well!

11thshogun
January 29, 2016, 1:59 AM
Turn A! I love that alternate schemed one, the colors compliment one another really well!

Oh thanks bro i still have to make that turn a from the build fighters series that black one .