PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Breaker 3 is happening

NoZaku
December 15, 2015, 11:38 AM
Here a link to the announcement video:

http://youtu.be/0PJluPR1EQw

And I've heard that the PS4 doesnt have region lock so....yeah we might be able to play this one.

Zeon's RedComet
December 15, 2015, 12:13 PM
We were able to play the last two, the PS3 didn't have region lock either, nor do the Vita, or PSP. (Last Sony console to have it was the Ps2)

Kirky82
December 15, 2015, 3:15 PM
I'm gutted the Xbox 1 won't be getting it :( I don't like play stations

i-Reef
December 15, 2015, 6:18 PM
I wish they would make some something like Gundam Unicorn but more in depth.

Zeon's RedComet
December 17, 2015, 3:04 PM
I'm gutted the Xbox 1 won't be getting it :( I don't like play stations

Well its to be expected the Xbox is pretty much dead in Japan where most gundam games stay aside from Asia region.,

aleksandrored
December 20, 2015, 11:12 PM
I did not know that these games "breaker" seems to be very good, it's a shame not to be in English.

i-Reef
December 21, 2015, 5:14 AM
I want to say an English version is coming out but this for the ps vita I think.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
December 21, 2015, 9:45 AM
Well there's my reason to get a PS4.

English version, hmm if true, I wonder which game, since 2 is a year old.

Zeta
December 21, 2015, 1:15 PM
Well there's my reason to get a PS4.

English version, hmm if true, I wonder which game, since 2 is a year old.

Well Extreme Vs. Force is getting a Western release, so... it could be possible. Stranger things have happened before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPCSldykStA

i-Reef
December 21, 2015, 5:06 PM
Oh yeah that was it. Its coming out only on the vita though isn't it? I was happy then I had a lack on interest cause I didn't want to buy a ps vita just to play this.

NoZaku
January 8, 2016, 2:55 PM
Found a good chunk of info, and the release date, March 3rd.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/07/gundam-breaker-3-adds-20-playable-gunpla-units-gets-story-details-screenshots/

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
January 8, 2016, 6:35 PM
Must pre order......

NoZaku
January 15, 2016, 8:46 PM
http://gematsu.com/2016/01/gundam-breaker-3-launches-march-3-japan

Found a list of new Gunpla added to the game, including the Juaggu and Kapool.

- - - Updated - - -

http://gematsu.com/2016/01/gundam-breaker-3-screenshots-introduce-sd-musha-gundam-command-gundam-more

Found some SD Gundam screenshots and a new little commercial.

Vulcanos
January 24, 2016, 7:25 PM
All I want out of Gundam Breaker is the Thrones. I wanna merge all three into one so badly.

NoZaku
January 24, 2016, 7:30 PM
All I want out of Gundam Breaker is the Thrones. I wanna merge all three into one so badly.

As cool as that would be unfortunately they haven added them to the roster.

Which is a shame because 00 had such a good HG selection.

Vulcanos
January 24, 2016, 7:48 PM
As cool as that would be unfortunately they haven added them to the roster.

Which is a shame because 00 had such a good HG selection.

I think 00 only has had Exia, Virtue, and Susanowo, unless they had more than that.

NoZaku
January 27, 2016, 9:16 PM
I think 00 only has had Exia, Virtue, and Susanowo, unless they had more than that.

Then ive got a surprise for you!

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/High_Grade_Gundam_00

- - - Updated - - -

Found a link to Gundam Breaker 3 plot details, character designs, and some more confirmed Gunpla;

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201601/22097580.html

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
January 28, 2016, 2:19 PM
Gundam Breaker 2 had the following Units from 00. Exia, Dynames, Kyrios, Virtue, 00, Chedrium, GN Archer, 00 Qant, Susanowo, GN-X, with variants of a few like 00 Riser, 00 7 Swords, etc. There is a full list on Gamefaqs message boards.

Vulcanos
February 6, 2016, 3:11 PM
Gundam Breaker 2 had the following Units from 00. Exia, Dynames, Kyrios, Virtue, 00, Chedrium, GN Archer, 00 Qant, Susanowo, GN-X, with variants of a few like 00 Riser, 00 7 Swords, etc. There is a full list on Gamefaqs message boards.

But no Thrones. A deal breaker (no pun intended) for me.

NoZaku
March 2, 2016, 8:08 PM
Decided to preorder the English version coming out.

And I thought that I preordered months ago so I checked if there was any records of it but there isn't so...

Hopefully I didn't preordered it twice...

Iris_Aznable
March 3, 2016, 12:05 AM
I'm definitely interested in the game. Is it kinda like armored core?

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
March 3, 2016, 4:03 AM
Nah, its more like dynasty warriors, except you have a bit more control on how you play. That and you get to choose you suits weapons to more fit your own play style. I kinda felt bad I hadn't pre-ordered this already, considering I had 1, and 2 pre-ordered months in advance, but with the SEA Version being in english, I'm definitely getting that, so I can finally figure out my builds based on clear stats, instead of play, pray, revise lol,

Iris_Aznable
March 3, 2016, 9:12 AM
If 3 is in English and has Sazabi, Sinanju, Geara Doga and Hyaku Shiki then I want it xD

NoZaku
March 3, 2016, 11:16 AM
If 3 is in English and has Sazabi, Sinanju, Geara Doga and Hyaku Shiki then I want it xD

It has all that and more.

Twitch
March 5, 2016, 11:52 PM
It has all that and more.

Will it be available on Playstation in English? If so, where is that information coming from?

NoZaku
March 6, 2016, 11:16 PM
Will it be available on Playstation in English? If so, where is that information coming from?

There's what going to be called an "English sub" version, released in Asia only though, probably aimed most at Australia audiences I guess...
What the extent of the Translation will be I'm not sure.

There's been different sources of info but here's a more reliable source:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-26/bandai-namco-releases-gundam-breaker-3-in-english-in-asia/.99147

NoZaku
March 23, 2016, 7:57 AM
So is anyone here even playing this?

Zeon's RedComet
March 23, 2016, 8:37 PM
I will be when I get the money for it.

Mainly because I just checked it and it wasn't as expensive as I thought. (Vs. Stayed like $90 for a good two years even Shin Musou stayed expensive for quite a bit this only $60 surprisingly)

NoZaku
March 23, 2016, 10:01 PM
I will be when I get the money for it.

Mainly because I just checked it and it wasn't as expensive as I thought. (Vs. Stayed like $90 for a good two years even Shin Musou stayed expensive for quite a bit this only $60 surprisingly)

Are you going for the English Sub version too?

Zeon's RedComet
March 23, 2016, 10:07 PM
Yeah probably.

Does it work with JP PSN or am I going to need to make a HK/Asia region one for it?

Also side note, completely unrelated, but are you the same Nozaku from /m/? Just dawned on me that it could be, unless it's a mad coincidence.

NoZaku
March 23, 2016, 10:37 PM
Yeah probably.

Does it work with JP PSN or am I going to need to make a HK/Asia region one for it?

Also side note, completely unrelated, but are you the same Nozaku from /m/? Just dawned on me that it could be, unless it's a mad coincidence.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know. I think it will still work with the regular PSN but I'm honestly not sure.

Also no I don't go on 4chan. Too many jackasses for my taste.

Zeon's RedComet
March 23, 2016, 10:44 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know. I think it will still work with the regular PSN but I'm honestly not sure.

Also no I don't go on 4chan. Too many jackasses for my taste.

Oh lol.

There's a manga translator that uses the same name as you lol.

I'll look into it, it'll probably be awhile before I get it, week or two before I get paid.

NoZaku
March 23, 2016, 10:48 PM
Oh lol.

There's a manga translator that uses the same name as you lol.

I'll look into it, it'll probably be awhile before I get it, week or two before I get paid.

Unfortunately the English sub version isn't out until late April...But the regular Japanese version is out now so if you want to risk it...

Zeon's RedComet
March 23, 2016, 10:53 PM
Oh may as well get it then while it's cheaper.

Also risk it? How so? Wouldn't be the first import Rodeo I've done, nor the first Gundam Breaker Rodeo I've had.

NoZaku
March 23, 2016, 10:56 PM
Oh may as well get it then while it's cheaper.

Also risk it? How so? Wouldn't be the first import Rodeo I've done, nor the first Gundam Breaker Rodeo I've had.

Just a suggestion. I didn't know how much import experience you had.

Zeon's RedComet
March 23, 2016, 11:00 PM
Just a suggestion. I didn't know how much import experience you had.

Yeah I've been importing games pretty much I got my PS3 and realized they had a Wangan Midnight game on it lol my bad. I may as well go with the JP version, cheap ATM, and I have a JP PSN where as I don't have an Asia one so it's safer for me in that regard as I don't need another PSN lol.

Twitch
March 25, 2016, 11:07 AM
Question for the group: With a US PSN account, how do you go about getting the English sub version for PS4?

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
March 25, 2016, 11:21 AM
Pre Order the Asia ver with Eng Subs, it comes out the end of next month. There isn't region protection on the game, so any ps4 can play it.

Twitch
March 25, 2016, 12:53 PM
Pre Order the Asia ver with Eng Subs, it comes out the end of next month. There isn't region protection on the game, so any ps4 can play it.

Is there a website or link to the preorder? If it cannot be posted here publicly please PM it to me. Many thanks in advance.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
March 25, 2016, 1:39 PM
I don't know where else to order it at the moment, but here is the Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/gundam-breaker-3-english-subs/13/709u4r) site for preordering the PS4 English version. Everyone says to get the Fedex shipping, even though it is $15.90 cause it takes the least amount of time/better tracking. Personally, every game I have ordered from over seas has been shipped this way, and I honestly recommend it as I have never had a problem with the Fedex shipping.

Zeon's RedComet
March 25, 2016, 1:43 PM
Huh the subs version is cheaper...may as well wait then. Thanks for the link I was just gonna buy the JP version for more. (Figured the fact that Eng subs where on the Asia version would drive up the demand, and the price)

- - - Updated - - -

Also I second the FedEx thing, it's quick (like two days quick) and there's never been an issue with it.

NoZaku
March 30, 2016, 6:05 PM
Apparantly GB3 is so popular that they are going to add more gunpla to it:

http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2016/03/gundam-breaker-3-to-extend-its-gaming.html?m=1

Zeon's RedComet
April 1, 2016, 5:13 PM
Makes sense, iirc they had free dlc for breaker 2 nice to see that (I assume) the same is happening here.

Probably gonna pre order this soon I hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Saw this and I thought of you Nozaku

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12809667_1058599240932391_8612228853937611461_n.jp g?oh=510d6acf34ce22ec7a6dd7ae5a8487de&oe=5775EE9A

Funny thing is that I was gonna do this once I heard the Hazels sensor head was in since the rebake has always reminded me of it and GP01Fb kinda between the head and the booster/extra arm holder things. (Mostly the silhouette)

- - - Updated - - -

Better one

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12828278_1060476890744626_2460058947489668403_o.jp g

Twitch
April 12, 2016, 4:44 PM
A few things that I would like to see from the Gundam Breaker line are the ability to hold a main ranged weapon in the left hand, be able to dual wield two different main ranged weapons, and be able to single wield a weapon from a dual weapon set (i.e. the Twin Buster Rifle). Also to be able to edit parts and be able to take away aspects of certain parts, like remove the fuel tanks from a backpack. Unless these are already features in GB3, which would be awesome.

Janssen
April 14, 2016, 5:25 PM
Does anybody plan to get GB3 for the Vita? That's what I'm buying it for, initially. But I'd like to play with some people... It'd definitely make some things easier, I think. SEA version comes out in two weeks. Hype hype hype.

I think, though I'm not sure, for your last bit, Twitch, that edits like that may be possible in GB3. But I'm not really sure, so... I just know I've seen some crazy stuff on youtube. I'd love to see pilot customization outside of picking a pilot suit, though. I think that'd be amazing.

Personally, I'm extremely excited for weapon drops. In GB2, I only have like 8 weapons, despite being nearly done with the main story. It's kind of pathetic, actually.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
April 22, 2016, 2:19 PM
Well playasia went to charge me today. Bank rejected it, like most of my foreign purchases, but that should be settled now, so hopefully we are in the final countdown.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
April 29, 2016, 8:05 AM
Well my copy has been shipped. Should have it Monday by noon heh.

Errz
April 29, 2016, 9:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/aOSGcVfl.jpg

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
April 29, 2016, 11:55 AM
Unfortunately mine has a shipping exception on it with the details of being late.....

NorthBayGundam
April 29, 2016, 1:05 PM
Been watching gameplay

Looks fun

Loves the customization you can do

LION ZGM
April 29, 2016, 1:52 PM
Mine says shipped but I didn't get an email yet

NorthBayGundam
April 29, 2016, 3:58 PM
Where can I buy this? Did it release in America?

Zeta
April 29, 2016, 4:30 PM
Where can I buy this? Did it release in America?

Nope.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
May 3, 2016, 4:46 PM
I posted the link to order it from playasia in this thread. The game is english subbed, and isn't region locked. You want the asian version with english subs. The link is on page 3.

- - - Updated - - -

I received my copy of Breaker 3 yesterday. Unfortunately the weather here has been nasty, but I have finally managed to get a few hours into it now. This game is pure awesome, and finally getting to play it in English rocks!

NoZaku
May 3, 2016, 11:31 PM
I just got my subbed version in the mail today.

F**king awesome. It's super worth importing if you're on the fense about it.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
May 5, 2016, 9:07 PM
Just cleared story mode solo on hardcore. Time to play extreme and get the mg parts to balance out the appearance of my machine. Current build is Barbatos head Qant chest Kyst arms Palace Ath legs backpack isn't chosen yet with turn a shield. Wielding twin sabers and virtues gn bazooka.

Donatello
May 6, 2016, 10:52 AM
Can't wait for mine, I bought it from Play-asia and they send it about a week ago. Hope to get it any day now.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
May 8, 2016, 7:56 PM
Current Build,
Head: MG ZZ
Torso: HG Kshatriya
Arms: MG Kshatriya
Legs: MG Sinanju
Pack: MG Qubeley
Melee Weapon: MG Kampfer Chain Mine
Ranged Weapon: MG FaZZ Hyper Mega Cannon

How about everyone else?

NoZaku
May 9, 2016, 5:52 PM
Current Build,
Head: MG ZZ
Torso: HG Kshatriya
Arms: MG Kshatriya
Legs: MG Sinanju
Pack: MG Qubeley
Melee Weapon: MG Kampfer Chain Mine
Ranged Weapon: MG FaZZ Hyper Mega Cannon

How about everyone else?

How do you get MG parts? I'm level 80 and I have no idea how to get them.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
May 12, 2016, 5:28 PM
You have to beat the story mode of the game, and start playing the extreme difficulty.

Donatello
May 13, 2016, 9:32 AM
According to the track and trace number I'm getting the game tomorrow in the mail, just before I have 3 night shifts in a row :( Maybe it's time to buy a PS4 at the paramedic station in the hospital ;p

NoZaku
May 13, 2016, 2:46 PM
You have to beat the story mode of the game, and start playing the extreme difficulty.

Well I got a kick ass HG right now thanks to Multiplayer so that can happen easy for me.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
May 13, 2016, 10:07 PM
I still need to update my copy. I'm still on 1.01, and while my builds decimate the game, it's gotten old how long the levels are.

NoZaku
May 14, 2016, 9:29 PM
Beat the main story, unlocked MGs and Extreme mode.

Story could've been better, Gundam Breaker 2 had the best story.

TheWhiteWolfofSolomon
May 18, 2016, 4:40 PM
Finally got to play online. I had the strongest suit in all the games I played. Hopefully I'll get to again soon.

LION ZGM
May 22, 2016, 10:34 PM
Beat the main story, unlocked MGs and Extreme mode.

Story could've been better, Gundam Breaker 2 had the best story. For some odd reason this story is very forgettable, I can't even care enough to remember anyone's names But the gameplay is really good, XD