PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Rals Builds

Mr.Ral
September 20, 2015, 3:10 PM
Hey everyone thanks for coming to my thread.

I will be posting some older Kits I constructed first.
These were my very first kits.
Heck I'm still working on one of these.

I will post some of my more recent ones later on as I need to take pictures.
Anyways thanks for checking out my thread.

All of these are OOB with some panel lining. Also expect nubs. On these early photos.

- - - Updated - - -

My 90s HG Gundam DeathScythe hell.

Stay away from kits like this that have newer HG's.
90's kits are a mixed bag. If it doesn't have a newer kit then ok, but if it does then trust me you'll save yourself a lot of pain to get the newer kit.
On the other hand I love the 80's kits due to their look. Call me a hypocrite if you want.

This was fairly easy to build. Stickers were a pain. It's a cool suit, but the newer HG trumps it.
I can only recommend this kit if you had it as a kid. Wing Hg's are just really shoddy imho.

Mr.Ral
September 20, 2015, 6:26 PM

So these are my more recent builds.

The last and only one here panel lined/detailed is the GM command. So if you're squeamish look away.

RX-78 HGUC
Guncannon HGUC
GM Command Space HGUC
Ral35 HGBF
F91 HGUC

These guys I'd like to detail I don't plan on seam filling. You can see my try at that with guncannons feet.

I probably plan on replacing the RX and GC with the Revive versions in the later future.

Ral35 is a great kit if you want a Revive Gouf before it comes out just buy him. Fantastic HG.

F91 is surprisingly small for a HG gundam. But it's got great detail. A really nice kit.

GM Space Command is a cool kit it's super solid and GMS are always cool.

Guncannon and RX-78 aren't bad but they really show their age. The V-fin Gen for the RX doesn't stay and I lost it a while back.
Also GC antennas are broken.

Also AkaRanger falling over With Akiba Ranger riding Godzilla is a plus!

Hope you like them.

Mr.Ral
September 20, 2015, 6:33 PM

Oh my Poor Airmaster. He's broken now. I want to use his parts for something in the future.

This was my second kit. Yeah I know I chose it because IT WAS COOL!
It was fun to build, but really is a flimsy panel lined monster. But I love it. I couldn't fill all the panel lines or I would of needed to buy another gundam marker. This kit came out when Bandai had panel lines on everything.

I want a real Airmaster MG some day.

This things got some sweet gold parts and transforms into a jet. Missles on the back.

Two nice simple machine guns.

I love the design of the Airmaster and Leopard so much. The Airmaster Burst is cool too but I'm fonder of the red original.

Though we do have the new HG version theres still not a 1/100 MG.

Sorry I'm more fanboying over this then actually saying if it sucks.

It's an old kit. It's wobboly. It sorta sucks.
This kit is really only for people willing to take some time to paint and do far more work. It's a older kit so it falls apart easy

Did I mention I love the design of this thing.

Kirky82
September 20, 2015, 9:47 PM
Nice kits man!

lgt1977
September 20, 2015, 11:46 PM
cool kits bro. I saw you have some paints in some of your pictures. You planning to redo them by painting?

Mr.Ral
September 21, 2015, 7:51 AM
I might. I really don't have the resources though. I'd love to paint the Ral35 though the most. The F91 does need a bit of paint too.

thwalker13
September 21, 2015, 11:37 AM
Looking really good man! Should get into painting if you want. It's a lot of fun.

Mr.Ral
September 21, 2015, 8:58 PM
Looking really good man! Should get into painting if you want. It's a lot of fun.
I thoroughly plan to I finally got some decent krylon primer and finish!:p

thwalker13
September 22, 2015, 10:07 AM
Nice man. Can't wait to see what you can do with it.