PDA

View Full Version : Amuro Ray in gundam unicorn?

I am LOL
August 23, 2015, 11:24 AM
I wonder , what if Amuro Ray survived CCA and appeared in gundam uc?
I think it would be awesome if AE built him a gundam externally to be identical rx-78-2 but being a lot more powerful and has a full psycoframe instead if a partial psycoframe.He would slaughter the entire sleeves army and single handedly block off the zeon invasion in ep 4 in gundam uc.

Ginga Bishōnen
August 24, 2015, 4:12 PM
How would that be awesome? It would ruin the entire series and the message it was trying to send by having some dude who isn't part of the storyline randomly come in and destroy the entire enemy forces, which aren't exactly entirely evil. The whole point of Unicorn and Gundam largely as a whole is that war is senseless and doesn't resolve anything, so why would somebody slaughtering dozens if not hundreds of soldiers who are just fighting for their ideals and beliefs be awesome? Sounds like bad fan fiction to me.

Nightchaser
August 25, 2015, 2:37 PM
Amuro, Lalah and Char appears only in spirit form for a second of footage at the end. You only get to hear their voices and laughing. Confirms they are dead. It's very subtle but satisfying to know they are together and happy in after life.

I am LOL
August 25, 2015, 2:47 PM
How would that be awesome? It would ruin the entire series and the message it was trying to send by having some dude who isn't part of the storyline randomly come in and destroy the entire enemy forces, which aren't exactly entirely evil. The whole point of Unicorn and Gundam largely as a whole is that war is senseless and doesn't resolve anything, so why would somebody slaughtering dozens if not hundreds of soldiers who are just fighting for their ideals and beliefs be awesome? Sounds like bad fan fiction to me.
However you can also say that amuro is so skilled that he can disable any ms or ma without killing the pilot or blowing up the whole machine?

Kirky82
August 26, 2015, 9:48 PM
As much as I would liked to have seen Amuro appear in another series this would have been terrible.