PDA

View Full Version : Two Long Lost RPs.....

Ginga Bishōnen
July 11, 2015, 2:17 AM
Hey, I was wondering if we were ever going to revive War-Torn Horizons or Hostile Skies.

I really liked the first version of War-Torn Horizons, the first RP I joined actually, and it was pretty darn fun until that whole mess with Jaster happened. The second version wasn't bad either, I just preferred the more realistic, limited ammo/technology aspect of the first version. It was cool not to have OP weapons and tech for our PCs to rely on, just good ole bullets, battle tactics, and heat weapons (hehe, ZRC could even bring out some classic heat rod innuendos :p)

As for Hostile Skies, that setting was also pretty damn cool and I have been waiting to give my Wolverine clone Caleb another chance at life.

I know we are full up as it is with the 00 RP, the F91 RP, and the couple you guys are doing without me, but I was just curious about the status of these two awesome RP universes.

Zeon's RedComet
July 11, 2015, 2:50 AM
Eventually maybe on hostile skies. Tbh not dming more often than dming these past six or seven months have spoiled me.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly though, the F91 RP might in all seriousness be the last one I run.

- - - Updated - - -

Also doubt Horizon's will be revived anytime soon seeing as Keni, as I said in the other topic today, hasn't been on since June 20th.

Ginga Bishōnen
July 11, 2015, 2:57 AM
Keni hasnt been on for that long?? I hope he is doing well.

It would suck if Hostile Skies never took off, but I understand. I will probably be up for DMing more in the future, tho never again two at once. I learned the hard way, having to give up the Build Fighters and Game of Thrones ones. I wanna give making my own Gundam universe a go, tho something not like Hostile Skies or War-Torn Horizons. I liked the more light-heartedness of the Build Fighters RP, so maybe something like that. Or maybe an alien invasion idea I was juggling around a couple years back.

Zeon's RedComet
July 11, 2015, 2:58 AM
I dunno while I'm thinking about not DMing, I've been thinking of HS allot, if only because I've been playing allot of Fallout, which was allot of the inspiration to that world.

And yeah Keni's fine I think last I talked to him he was busy working hence why he hasn't had time to come on much.

Ginga Bishōnen
July 11, 2015, 3:07 AM
Cool, glad to know Keni is alright at least. If you would need someone to run Hostile Skies, I could co-DM it. I think I remember enough of what you were going for in that world to do that. Tho I wouldnt actually want to start any new RPs anytime soon, I wanna at least finish the 00 RP Season 1 before that, probably the F91 one too.

Season 2 of 00 RP is gonna be awesome, not sure if he wanted to announce it yet, but Exia is coming back to it, and I think Keni wanted to join it too plus Dom will be rejoining us. With Katharon and ESF becoming playable factions, we should be expanding the world a bit more too in Season 2.

Still planning on doing Season 3 too, our struggle against the more traditionally evil ELS. That should be fun, like Independence Day, Gundam-style. I should do a "Welcome to Earth" moment in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfPWpEKhgfk

Zeon's RedComet
July 11, 2015, 3:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jln3mi0vfJU

Dibs on this line for Trenton in part III.

Exia
July 11, 2015, 6:14 AM
Season 2 of 00 RP is gonna be awesome, not sure if he wanted to announce it yet, but Exia is coming back to it, and I think Keni wanted to join it too plus Dom will be rejoining us. With Katharon and ESF becoming playable factions, we should be expanding the world a bit more too in Season 2.

I was. It was going to be a grand display to announce my return that would make the pyro display Wrestlemania has look like a backwoods town's fireworks display.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/Reaction%20Stuff/tumblr_lyt42sCG5E1qex84mo1_500.gif

(just in case it isn't clear enough this post is a massive joke)

Let's keep everything else a secret though Ginga haha. Should be more fun that way.

Zeon's RedComet
July 11, 2015, 6:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtEljxur6eI

Well it's not fireworks, but this'll do for a celebration in a hurry.

Ginga Bishōnen
July 12, 2015, 12:28 AM
This is for you ZRC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO9dgJoGXIs

Zeon's RedComet
July 12, 2015, 12:29 AM
Lol yeah seen that, thanks though ROFL.

Kenico
August 18, 2015, 12:53 AM
*pokes his head in...*

Ginga Bishōnen
August 18, 2015, 1:36 AM
*pokes his head in...*

Hey Keni, long time no see. How is life?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
August 18, 2015, 2:10 AM
*pokes his head in...*
Holy crap, its alive!

Kenico
August 18, 2015, 7:47 AM
Damn right I am :D Just glad to be back folks. I got some ideas for rping if any are interested it will be pretty cool to see if they will work :D

Zeon's RedComet
August 18, 2015, 9:28 AM
I'm always willing to hear ideas, but I don't know if I'm gonna join any I'm spread a bit thin as it is between the new UC RP, the Crossover, the 00RP as well as an RP on another site I'm technically part of, as well as planing another RP down the line that IDK if it'll even take off.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back btw.

Kenico
August 21, 2015, 8:00 AM
quite :D Well I may or may not get them off the ground yet but its always nice to know you guys are always on board.

btw I would love to get another fantasy RP like Ballad back on lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Well Guys after thinking about it how about a mecha with fantasy setting?

Raider867
August 21, 2015, 6:04 PM
- - - Updated - - -

I would join it if it is made. It might be interesting.

Ginga Bishōnen
August 21, 2015, 6:59 PM
quite :D Well I may or may not get them off the ground yet but its always nice to know you guys are always on board.

btw I would love to get another fantasy RP like Ballad back on lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I am busy running my 00 RP and with my PC in the F91 RP, plus I am leaving for Europe for a month next month.

Zeon's RedComet
August 21, 2015, 9:47 PM
As I said I'm a bit busy that and I'm not a big fan of mecha in fantasy stuff really.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I'm willing to hear out more about the idea as mecha and fantasy is pretty gauge and leaves it open.

Kenico
August 22, 2015, 7:58 AM
I've pretty much scrapped that and gone with two ideas

-A Gundam RP where we are all members of the same Mercenary Group that hires ourselves out to the highest bidder...and our latest clients happen to be (spoiler alert) from the Lost Colonies and they are using us to set up for a full scale invasion and (shocker) its up to us to stop them.

-A Mecha RP set in a low Medieval Setting with mecha powered by runes and use giant crossbows and swords are the norm.

Any takers?

Exia
August 22, 2015, 8:04 AM
More inclined to join that first idea over the second.

Zeon's RedComet
August 22, 2015, 11:15 AM
I've ran so many mercenary PCs that the first one doesn't appeal to me much and the second is still so vauge I can't really tell.

Raider867
August 22, 2015, 6:54 PM
I've pretty much scrapped that and gone with two ideas

-A Gundam RP where we are all members of the same Mercenary Group that hires ourselves out to the highest bidder...and our latest clients happen to be (spoiler alert) from the Lost Colonies and they are using us to set up for a full scale invasion and (shocker) its up to us to stop them.

-A Mecha RP set in a low Medieval Setting with mecha powered by runes and use giant crossbows and swords are the norm.

Any takers?
I would join either one.

Zeon's RedComet
August 27, 2015, 1:32 AM
Actually I have an idea for the Merc one, more for my mech and not PC, but yeah I might be down for that one.

Kenico
August 28, 2015, 3:38 AM
Alright Throw it by me. Sorry I was in the planning stages of something so sorry for going dark all of a sudden. But yeah tell me your idea ZRC :D

Zeon's RedComet
August 28, 2015, 4:13 AM
I'll PM it to you in the morning

- - - Updated - - -

Lied gonna PM it now.