PDA

View Full Version : My first Gunpla Kitbash!

SuperAwesomeSauce
July 3, 2015, 12:37 AM
As the title says, this is my first gunpla kitbash and I'm hoping people will notice this so I could get people's opinions on my very own gunpla. It is a combination of the Transient Gundam, Try Burning Gundam, and the G-Self which I call The Gundam Crystal-Self. I designed the gunpla off the concept of reflective surfaces/mirrors being able to reflect one's self and in a sense their very soul. It fits into the Gundam Build Fighters line and has several abilities. It has the abilities for Trans-AM as well as being equipped with two GN partisan swords that can shoot beams, and being decorated with solid, clear blue plavsky crystals, however its greatest strength lies in it being able to manipulate and move plavsky particles almost perfectly by activating the special Soul Burst System. When activated the Gundam Crystal-Self sheds its white binders to completely reveal the plavsky crystals buried underneath making it faster and stronger but also giving it an extraordinary ability, the ability to summon mobile suit plavsky phantoms to help fight with it that consist of main series gundams from previous series like how Sekai was able to summon phantoms of the Try Burning Gundam to fight against Junya in GBF Try ep. 20 (sorry, about my little nerd rant there). Anyways I also painted the necessary pieces blue as needed using my airbrush and I'm very proud of the results, but I know I can do better so if you have anything to say about my first kitbash go ahead, id like to know how I can improve from here on out :)

- - - Updated - - -

just another picture I couldn't upload on the first post

- - - Updated - - -

just another picture I couldn't upload on the first post

tried42long
July 3, 2015, 2:21 AM
That looks awesome, dude. Do you plan on completely painting it? I really like the "cyber" vibe I get from it.

rockpopandchips
July 3, 2015, 2:26 AM
Nice work and its good to have the background for you concept. I like it.

SuperAwesomeSauce
July 3, 2015, 1:38 PM
I think it looks fine with how it looks now since I want to keep the white on it and thank you :)

Dark Matter Dynames
July 3, 2015, 10:39 PM
That looks really good! All the parts flow very well. If I didn't already know what the G-Self, BB, and Transient looked like, I'd have trouble telling where one kit stops and the other begins.

SuperAwesomeSauce
July 7, 2015, 12:23 PM
Thank you all for the compliments, I really do appreciate it. ill probably continue to show some different gunpla that ill be creating later on so it may be a while before I post anything new. :)