PDA

View Full Version : 2nd RG build!! EXIA RG

noble6956
May 25, 2015, 6:50 PM
Hi guys once again here showing another kit i finished. Nothing special just did basic assembly and panel lined, had some trouble with the gray color paint i used to panel line since it didnt show up with the blue parts that much :( and also snipped of the left shoulder part that holds the translucent gn cable lol which i was being careful since i had read reviews about this problem and still messed it up but will fix later on. Once again comments and tips are welcomed and thanks in advance

Dlinker
May 26, 2015, 11:26 AM
It looks well-done. Not a nub mark in sight even on the blue and red parts and the panel lining is clean. I haven't read much on the RG Exia so I don't know if it came with waterslides. Are those stickers or waterslides? They look nice too.

thwalker13
May 26, 2015, 12:52 PM
I have the RG Exia Dlinker, it comes with stickers. But, our friend here might have used water slides.

Either way, the Exia looks great man. You did a good job with it.

noble6956
May 26, 2015, 5:20 PM
Thanks guys for your kind comments...and they are just decals the stock ones that came with it..trying to study more on the microsol decal setter but dont know if i should just stick to how im doing em right now lol

Dlinker
May 27, 2015, 11:18 AM
If it's just the stickers, then no need to worry about settings and softers yet. They're only worthwhile for waterslides and even then it kinda depends on the brand of waterslide.

noble6956
May 27, 2015, 5:44 PM
ohhhh i see thanks

extend
May 28, 2015, 3:04 AM
I'm a bit envious as I think you did a lot better job than my RG Exia. I did a lot of mistakes with it.

noble6956
May 28, 2015, 5:45 PM
well i also made mistakes when it came to painting but thinner became my best friend XD i also have some old kits that have and were a shock to me but like they say practice makes perfect just keep it up @extend

XXXG-01H
June 9, 2015, 4:45 AM
Hey, that looks mighty spiffy for just a simple panel line-only build! Sometimes that's all that needs to be done for a kit to come out great. I kinda wish more people did more of it.

noble6956
June 9, 2015, 5:45 PM
Thanks and got other rgs on my back log but dont know where to start lol