PDA

View Full Version : Your Job... WITH A MOBILE SUIT!

ThePowerfulWill
April 22, 2015, 4:01 PM
This game is simple, you pick the mobile suit that you would most want to have, the catch is your job changes in no way except you now can do tasks with the help of a massive steel behemoth. So basically mundane utility the thread. Let us know what you picked and why.

Jae102
April 22, 2015, 5:20 PM
Gundam + Computer Repair don't like it. Can't fix computers in a Gundam and I don't think Gundam get viruses, head a mohterboard, HDD, or Ram upgraded or replaced.

Zeta-G
April 22, 2015, 8:27 PM
Justice Gundam says "I object!"

Gundam_Asgard
April 22, 2015, 9:19 PM
With my Strike Freedom... I strike hunger and give the freedom of a delicious meal as I make giant flapjacks and pizzas, and other foods.

Chaser90EK
April 23, 2015, 2:40 PM
School administrator + Banshee... OMG! MY JOB WOULD RULE! Do you know how many loud terribly parents I could silence with that thing!? Attendance issues would plummet either out of interest in my suit or fear I will come to their house in it.... If only I could rewire the NTD to help me with my state and federal reporting too >.>

tried42long
April 24, 2015, 6:21 PM
QanT + programming. I guess the Veda OS would help me and runtimes would be so fast.:p

Master Of Gundams
April 24, 2015, 6:53 PM
Tengen toppa gurren lagann!!!!

Angel With A Shotgun
April 26, 2015, 3:50 AM
Radar Technician...With an MS....That had better be one BIG antenna. ^^

Master Of Gundams
April 27, 2015, 6:15 AM
Since I don't have a job and go to school I guess the Impulse could be useful... I'd destroy a small country, have it rebuilt and rule over it...

Twitch
April 27, 2015, 6:32 AM
Aircraft mechanic + RX-93-2 Hi-v Gundam. Seeing as how a good portion of modern aircraft are smaller than a Mobile Suit, I do not see how this would help. At all.

Angel With A Shotgun
April 27, 2015, 7:19 AM
Aircraft mechanic + RX-93-2 Hi-v Gundam. Seeing as how a good portion of modern aircraft are smaller than a Mobile Suit, I do not see how this would help. At all.

You could hold major components like engines and different things in place while they are attached. ^^

Twitch
April 27, 2015, 7:34 AM
You could hold major components like engines and different things in place while they are attached. ^^

Even then, major components like that have to be slung a certain way otherwise damage to the component or airframe could happen. I could attach the sling to the component and then the Mobile Suit could hold a chain/cable attached to the sling, which would help with positioning the component just right instead of fiddling with it forever.