PDA

View Full Version : My Gundam Collection!!!

Snakewar
April 7, 2015, 4:53 AM
I present you my Gundam Collection (One from Macross is in the middle, I also have from Patlabor, Space Battleship Yamato and more but not in the photo :P).

I have: PG, RG, HG, SD, MG and some old kits. Hope you like my collection, I'm running out of space so I have to "cage them" to maximise the small space I have for them :P

Kirky82
April 7, 2015, 7:03 AM
Nice looking!

where did you get the cages?

V0LTES-V01
April 7, 2015, 9:03 AM
What an awesome collection you got there friend.

It seems that you need more cages!

jackofspades
April 7, 2015, 10:10 AM
Where did you get those plastic display cases?

Snakewar
April 7, 2015, 3:15 PM
Nice looking!

where did you get the cages?

i ordered from Daiso Japan, unless you need to save space, I wouldn't recommend to buy them, the size is 6x6x9, basically they fit too tight and they don't look nice.

- - - Updated - - -

What an awesome collection you got there friend.

It seems that you need more cages!

Actually I'm waiting until I move to a bigger place, and then I will buy the crystal cabinets to display them nicely :)

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you get those plastic display cases?

Daiso Japan, they are called display case. In New Zealand they have a store, also they have stores in other countries, but if not they have an online website.

V0LTES-V01
April 8, 2015, 12:37 AM
Actually I'm waiting until I move to a bigger place, and then I will buy the crystal cabinets to display them nicely :)

Is there an IKEA furniture store in New Zealand? If so, I highly recommend a [Detolf Glass Cabinet] (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10119206/)

Snakewar
April 8, 2015, 12:43 AM
Is there an IKEA furniture store in New Zealand? If so, I highly recommend a [Detolf Glass Cabinet] (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10119206/)

That one is the one I have in mind to buy when I move :) There is no Ikea here, but many retailers bring them from Australia.