PDA

View Full Version : Problem Solving

DragoninDisguise
January 31, 2012, 9:19 PM
RX-0 and I have a slight delimna. We're trying to get together so I can photograph his models with my really(I stress really) nice camera and maybe hang out afterwords. You're probably wandering the problem is, right? Well, his parents won't let me come over to his house and vice versa simply because I'm a girl. Unfortunately, they know my face so I can't disguise myself as a guy. So, I'm stumped on what to do.....

Gale
January 31, 2012, 11:03 PM
Here are a few ideas:
1. Commission a professionally built latex max to disguise your face as a man
2. Wear an incredibly large and impenetrable chastity belt, to clear the parent's suspicions

Or for a more practical/less ridiculous suggestion, perhaps arrange a meeting on neutral ground with you bringing the camera and him bringing the models.

om3rta
January 31, 2012, 11:36 PM
This makes me feel really, really old.

Why not meet at a mutual friends house who has parents that are less strict, or is he not allowed to leave the house either? :p

DragoninDisguise
February 1, 2012, 5:33 PM
Unfornately, the only mutual friend we have thats into gundam is RX-78-2, and his parents are the same.
anybody got any silicon?

TwilightKing
February 2, 2012, 4:43 PM
om3tra has a good ide, and I guess that could be me right.

DragoninDisguise
February 2, 2012, 6:34 PM
You live in Georgia.......... thats kind of a problem.

TwilightKing
February 2, 2012, 7:05 PM
I'm coming back on the 18 through the 21 :)

DragoninDisguise
February 2, 2012, 8:56 PM
Really? That's great!

CKai Cydek
February 10, 2012, 12:20 AM
The parents are that sensitive about your gender? I don't suppose a makeshift photoshoot booth in the garage would be out of the question? Last resort I can think of in that kind of a situation at your friend's place is that the parent(s) hang out with you guys while you actually do the shoot.

Perhaps there's a park or some public place nearby that offers good natural lighting you could use? You could still use a backdrop of sorts and still take great pictures on a sunny day.

*Sigh* I can only hope I'm not this paranoid should I ever be blessed with kids...