PDA

View Full Version : Berserker Aila vs Third Meijin Tatsuya

Gundam_Asgard
March 18, 2015, 3:05 PM
In Build Fighters S1 Tourney. both characters at their peak. Aila with her Berserker without Reiji distractions or interruption, using Qubeley Papillon vs the 3rd Meijin Kawaguchi Tatsuya at full heat and passion, using the Amazing Exia (the perfected form). Who would of won?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 18, 2015, 3:24 PM
I'm gonna say Yuuki. Though Aila was strong with Berserker, Yuuki was better tactician and Amazing Exia is a very high performance unit. Plus Yuukis passion allowed him to beat arguably the second best player in the Tournament.

Gundam_Asgard
March 18, 2015, 3:34 PM
maybe. but can't forget that when at her A-Game, Aila was completely untouchable. literally. a high degree of skill and brains and gunpla building could ruffle up tatsuya and push him even. But Aila was a whole other level of monstrous imo.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 18, 2015, 4:05 PM
To be frank, Aila was.rather one note as a fighter. Use funnels, if fail berserk and stab them. There is no denying that she was very successful in her battles, but let's not forget: Yuuki is the best non MC fighter and is more than capable of dispatching opponents who have advantage over him. Plus, Amazing Exia and its Trans Am are in my opinion more powerful than Quebeley Papillon.

Or may I'm a Meijin the Third fanboy.........

Gundam_Asgard
March 18, 2015, 4:26 PM
I actually still consider yuki a MC. My theory on most works of fictions and things(especially gundam) is there are always 3 main characters (a rule of three) Usually Protagonist, Antagonist, and Supporting Protagonist/Leading Lady(really a sub genre of SP) or a Secondary Antagonist. MSG had Amuro, Char, and some say Sayla but I kinda like to say Bright. Zeta easily had Kamille, Quattro, and Scirocco. Wing had Heero, Relena, Zechs. and Prolly most easily is SEED with Kira, Athrun, and Rau. for BF it was Sei, Reiji, and Tatsuya. But digression aside, its beside the point. xD

And don't get me wrong, I don't think this match would be an Aila curb stomp. tatsuya definitely has the skill that he is gonna ruffle Aila's jimmies. But between the immense reaction and skill she has with her Berserking and particle focus thingy, and just the outright OP game she offers with her unit, I don't think Tatsuya would manage the win. Mind you thats not really anything against Tatsuya skill. the berserking mode thing is... textbook cheating. its easy to say tatsuya beats aila without her berserk, and berserk tatsuya beats berserk Aila. But I just don't think his peaking raw skill and talent and passion beats Aila at her most monstrous.