PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Mecha RP "Apparatus Bellum"

Pages : [1] 2

Kenico
March 11, 2015, 7:24 AM
I will post the premise, background, and above all the rules later, but for now, I'm going to lay out the important details you need to know:

-The world's two major super powers employ powerful Battlemechs that are about 30-45 feet high, and the standard fare employ heat weaponry (Things like Heat hawks swords ETC)

-Said Superpowers are aptly named The Commonwealth and the Confederacy (I could make fancy names but frankly that's a waste of time lol)

-This Story takes place on a distant world that's incredibly old

-Mechs and their tech is not new...in fact they are relics of an ancient Civilization that has been long gone for almost 3000 years

-The Story will focus on a Merc team that works for the Commonwealth to fight against the Confederacy using weapons that they steal at the start of the story, but as the story unfolds it turns into something greater than themselves.

-The Two warring states have been at peace for almost a century and the Confederacy have been rumored to have dug up some serious tech

-Turns out said tech is Beam weaponry, which they employ in a powerful super weapon called the "Spear of Sorrow" Namely an Orbiting Beam Cannon with enough force to create a crater.

-The Truce between the Commonwealth and the Confederacy is broken upon revelation of said superweapon when some incompetent fool panics and fires it to kill our heroes

-War breaks out and the Merc Team has to lock horns with the Legendary Norns, a Group of famous pilots that are on the same status level as knights or elite soldiers

-There will be a mind blowing twist that throws the story into a whole new direction.

-Bottom line: Parallel it to After War Turn A and a little bit of SEED with one difference: No Gundams or Gundam related Mecha allowed...

So...What do you guys think?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 11, 2015, 7:30 AM
So are mechs outside of Gundam allowed ? Or are players expected to make their own?

Kenico
March 11, 2015, 7:37 AM
As long as they are real robot you are allowed whatever :p

cannon Mecha show Go right ahead! Custom Mecha No sweat!

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 11, 2015, 7:43 AM
So stuff from let's say, VOTOMS is free game?

Kenico
March 11, 2015, 7:47 AM
Yep.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 11, 2015, 7:56 AM
I see, excuse me as I start planning my character this instant.

Kenico
March 11, 2015, 8:02 AM
you sir...are welcome lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahem...Any other takers?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 11, 2015, 8:03 AM
Give it some time, those who wish to participate will turn up eventually.

Kenico
March 11, 2015, 8:08 AM
Good...Good...*rubs hands together like a villain would*...

Exia
March 11, 2015, 9:00 AM
Seems like it's War Torn Horizon's without gundams.

Dunno if I'm down. I don't watch many other mech shows so my choices would be limited.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 11, 2015, 9:11 AM
The only restriction Ken has imposed so far is no gundams. Grunts are ok, as far as I know.

Exia
March 11, 2015, 9:14 AM
His first post says otherwise, "No Gundams or Gundam related Mecha allowed".

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 11, 2015, 9:22 AM
As long as they are real robot you are allowed whatever :p

cannon Mecha show Go right ahead! Custom Mecha No sweat!
He replied to my question what can the players use with this. Not sure if he still means that all Gundam mechas are out of bounds, but at least to me grunts units should be open for use. I may be wrong though.

Twitch
March 11, 2015, 9:45 AM
So Nineball and/or White Glint can make appearance? If so I am totally down with this. I would just have to choose which version of Nineball to go with. Probably Serpah. Yeah, I am thinking Seraph.

Zeon's RedComet
March 11, 2015, 4:30 PM
His first post says otherwise, "No Gundams or Gundam related Mecha allowed".

This, a grunt from Gundam would be Gundam related.

That said dunno if I'll join or not, much like Exia I'm not much of a Mecha fan outside of gundam, though I could always use a Mech idea I had for something else in here, Crossover RP is about to start, and as a whole I think I might just take a break for a bit after that TBH.

Sounds interesting.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 11, 2015, 4:53 PM
I'm personally more than ok with non Gundam mechas. There is a lot to choose from still.
I think I'll use an modified Helldiver from Patlabor.

CharAznable
March 11, 2015, 5:26 PM
I'm 50-50 on it atm. Making a new character and mech is kinda daunting atm, plus my mind is totally focused on the crossover RP, and refreshing myself on what my old characters were like

Kenico
March 11, 2015, 6:30 PM
So Nineball and/or White Glint can make appearance? If so I am totally down with this. I would just have to choose which version of Nineball to go with. Probably Serpah. Yeah, I am thinking Seraph.

Yep...Any Mecha You know or even non anime mecha (YES EVEN FAN ART) Is allowed lol

- - - Updated - - -

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs20/PRE/f/2007/305/2/c/AXC_07S_Cylphion__front__by_shiningcin.jpg

An example of what I'll be using is this in the first part lol.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 12, 2015, 12:35 AM
Even Gundam related grunts?

Gundam_Asgard
March 12, 2015, 12:43 AM
Could I use the Alteisen, the real Robot protagonist unit from Super Robot Wars OG

http://www.titanatelier.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/1283078097551.png

Kenico
March 12, 2015, 1:01 AM
Yep If it's real robot and not super OP Go for it.

Gundam_Asgard
March 12, 2015, 1:04 AM
lol. I wouldnt say so. its signature weapon is the Revolver Stake; a Punch with a spiked stake launching out from the wrist to puncture the enemy. atop of that it has a wrist mounted Auto-cannon machine gun, and shoulder integrated Claymores cannon. and then can freely use any base hand weapons like machine guns, shotguns, and a plasma cutter (beam sword.)

Kenico
March 12, 2015, 1:28 AM
Sounds like a good mech to jack if you want to be part of the ground crew that jacks mechs at the start of the story?

Gundam_Asgard
March 12, 2015, 1:29 AM
not 100% sure if I will be... just testing my options.

Kenico
March 12, 2015, 1:59 AM
Coolio, just glad you eyed this lol

Zeon's RedComet
March 12, 2015, 1:12 PM
Lol What about this?

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/srw/og2/rtx-011r.jpg

Technically it's not a Gundam, Asgard asking about SRW reminded me of the Huckbein. (Never played the games, but damn if Trombe isn't cool)

I might shoot you a PM with some questions and my general mech ideas.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 12, 2015, 1:51 PM
Ive decided what my PC will use at least in the beginning:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/patlabor/images/a/a2/Arl-99.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110622140205
ALR-99 Helldiver, a paratrooper Labor from Patlabor.

Exia
March 13, 2015, 2:09 AM
The only non gundam mecha I can really think of is Zoids, and I doubt a Geno Saurer or Berserk Fuhrer would fly in this RP. That and a few Super Sentai mecha (zords and megazords). I have watched Aquarion and Valrave but I wouldn't use any of those suits. Well.....maybe a Valrave suit or two. I like a couple of them.

Kenico
March 13, 2015, 2:48 AM
The only non gundam mecha I can really think of is Zoids, and I doubt a Geno Saurer or Berserk Fuhrer would fly in this RP. That and a few Super Sentai mecha (zords and megazords). I have watched Aquarion and Valrave but I wouldn't use any of those suits. Well.....maybe a Valrave suit or two. I like a couple of them.

:3 on the contrary...So long as they dont go super robot and treat them as pieces of equipment...all yours

- - - Updated - - -

@ZRC as for the Huckbein, tricky but I'll allow it SO LONG AS IT'S NOT GUNDAM. also, go ahead and shoot me your ideas. Did I forget to mention Macross Mecha are allowed come halfway through the story?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 13, 2015, 2:53 AM
No, you didn't.
I'm gonna modify the Helldiver quite a bit, adding weaponry, boosters and the like. While staying well within the realm of real robots.

Kenico
March 13, 2015, 3:13 AM
Yep...That's right fells Armored core Check, Full metal Panic Check, Break Blade Check, Zone of the enders (Yes...you heard me) Check, Macross (as stated before) Check, Mantis from Halo? WHY NOT?! Mechs from Matrix and Avatar? Sure! Batteltech Check, and any other that you desire...hell even FAN ART is allowed...Gundam deserves a break, let the other mecha throw their weight around here!

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 13, 2015, 3:15 AM
Is stuff from Layzner allowed?

Kenico
March 13, 2015, 3:29 AM
Layzner? Wow...I can't believe I forgot about that one...it's in

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 13, 2015, 3:46 AM
Excellent.

Kenico
March 13, 2015, 7:11 AM
Any other questions ladies and gentlemen?

Cirus
March 14, 2015, 2:32 AM
I'm intrigued. Especially since even fan art is allowed. I got to think this over first.

Exia
March 14, 2015, 7:16 AM
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/User:Kuruni

Would the Nostalgic Fiction Gundam Beast suits be able to be used? They're from a non existent gundam thing or would the fact that they're sorta gundam related make them out?

Kenico
March 14, 2015, 9:30 AM
Eh...damn I went through all of them and they all look great...its just that the gundam deal really is a minus for them...eh...so long as you can find a way around it by saying the head is different...I'll allow it...and you don't use "gundam" so to speak.

TripleZeta
March 14, 2015, 10:09 AM
How about an L-Gaim? I coundn't take the plot of the show, but the mechs are pretty cool.

If not I was considering Johnny's Mech from Space Dandy or even the protagonist of Metal Storm
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5266/5622680186_ab6f5a0c31_b.jpg

Kenico
March 15, 2015, 5:17 AM
All of the above are good!

- - - Updated - - -

Any other Questions Guys?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 15, 2015, 5:34 AM
When we start and where our characters will begin their journey?

Exia
March 15, 2015, 6:08 AM
Eh...damn I went through all of them and they all look great...its just that the gundam deal really is a minus for them...eh...so long as you can find a way around it by saying the head is different...I'll allow it...and you don't use "gundam" so to speak.

Well, the only three I'd pick are:

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/User:Kuruni/XUM-CA00G_Volf_Gundam - without the MS Mode. Wolf mode and Verewolf mode. Lets just call it Volf Hunter.
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/User:Kuruni/OM-SC06G_Graffias_Gunm - honestly doesn't look very gundam-y at all to me, scorpion mode and weird MS form. If no one minds a throwback, lets call this one Scorpinok.
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/User:Kuruni/XXM-TYR001G_Tyranno_Gundam - I'd say take that giant V fin thing and lower it over the eyes so it doesn't have a gundam face. And for this one.......Rexxus Tyrano

http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Geno_Saurer
http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Berserk_Fury

http://kakumeikivalvrave.wikia.com/wiki/Valvrave_V - outta all the Valvrave suits this is the one I'd go with.

Though all things considered I still dunno if I'm in. I feel like I should go thru some of the Sentai mecha and pick out a couple I like if that type of mecha is allowed. So between those three animal mecha and the two Zoids I already mentioned and that Valvrave suit I do have options, just depends on the way the story premise is. You know, the full shebang.

Kenico
March 15, 2015, 6:22 AM
I'll set up an official OOC in a sec. Once we get all stuff sat up we'll get this show on the road.

Twitch
March 15, 2015, 8:38 AM
An outline for the character bios would be great, of which I am sure that you will provide. We will also need to figure out how all of the different mecha and their tech interact with each other. Having a link in the bio to the particular mecha would also be helpful so everyone can read up on the particulars of the mecha that they are not familiar with.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 15, 2015, 8:46 AM
An outline for the character bios would be great, of which I am sure that you will provide. We will also need to figure out how all of the different mecha and their tech interact with each other. Having a link in the bio to the particular mecha would also be helpful so everyone can read up on the particulars of the mecha that they are not familiar with.
This is a great idea. I bet not too many people know about Layzner and I'm not too good with AC and Zoids.

Kenico
March 15, 2015, 11:36 AM
That Actually would work well...what if it's fan made...dun Dun DUUUUN?!

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 15, 2015, 11:37 AM
Yeah, it would help to prevent almost all the "WTF IS DAT?" Comments.

Zeon's RedComet
March 15, 2015, 12:55 PM
That Actually would work well...what if it's fan made...dun Dun DUUUUN?!

This, like the one I sent Keni is one I pretty much just made up.

That said it's pretty basic stuff.

I still need to finish PMing him questions anyways.

Kenico
March 16, 2015, 12:02 AM
Shoot your questions lol

Zeon's RedComet
March 16, 2015, 12:02 AM
Sorry been busy I'll get them to ya tommorow some time or tonight maybe lol.

Kenico
March 16, 2015, 12:15 AM
Coolio...just saying whenever you get the time shoot them my way. Also I'll get that AB OOC up soon guys I promise :D

Twitch
March 16, 2015, 10:06 AM
I wonder if Orbital Frames fall under Real Robot or Super Robot. I would say that they are more Real Robot, but since they use a form of beam weaponry they would not be at the start of this RP.

I would definitely give up White Glint for Jehuty V2 in an instant, however.

Kenico
March 16, 2015, 1:28 PM
Orbital Frames are allowed...as for having them for act II I'm not sure any ideas?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 16, 2015, 1:39 PM
I would say, them being in the higher tier of RR scale, they could be introed later. To prevent complete ROLF Stomps in the beginning.

Twitch
March 16, 2015, 1:53 PM
Sweet, calling dibs on Jehuty V2!

Kenico
March 17, 2015, 1:46 AM
I agree with Dom and rofl

Dom Tropen MS-09D
March 30, 2015, 6:39 AM
So, we gonna kick this thing off or what?

Zeon's RedComet
March 31, 2015, 4:00 PM
So, we gonna kick this thing off or what?

I'm also curious.

Kenico
March 31, 2015, 5:25 PM
SO SORRY ABOUT THIS FOLKS! ROFL! I'll get this up ASAP~

Twitch
April 1, 2015, 3:33 PM
SO SORRY ABOUT THIS FOLKS! ROFL! I'll get this up ASAP~

Hooray!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a question about Armored Core technology: You stated that Beam Weapons were not able to be used at the start, so that means solid rounds only. How does the Kojima Particle and Primal Armor technology from AC4, FA, V, and VD come into play with that? Are they considered "Beam technology" or as something else that would fall under "Minovsky Particle-like technology"?

Kenico
April 1, 2015, 4:33 PM
Let me clarify...Beam technology IS available from the start but ONLY with the stolen prototypes HOWEVER they do not have beam ranged weaponry...Sabers yes...guns no...

Twitch
April 2, 2015, 1:00 PM
Let me clarify...Beam technology IS available from the start but ONLY with the stolen prototypes HOWEVER they do not have beam ranged weaponry...Sabers yes...guns no...

Kewl. Just waiting on a character bio template so we can get this started! Or more further along than it already is, whichever is appropriate.

Kenico
April 2, 2015, 5:43 PM
Alright Coolio lol.

- - - Updated - - -

and Here (http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/45654-Apparatus-Bellum-Character-Thread?p=210751#post210751) it is!

Twitch
April 9, 2015, 11:11 AM
Alright Coolio lol.

- - - Updated - - -

and Here (http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/45654-Apparatus-Bellum-Character-Thread?p=210751#post210751) it is!

I am currently writing up some drafts for my character bios. I do not know if you have stated it previously, but am I able to do two characters? My idea is for one to already to be part of the Merc Team from the start and the other character to join a little later.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 9, 2015, 11:33 AM
Yeah, i was wondering the same.

Kenico
April 9, 2015, 6:36 PM
I...look guys I'm sorry to say, but I think I may be scrapping this :(

I'm sorry saying this...HOWEVER...I have a Gundam RP in the wings to replace it!

.....Unless you guys want to go ahead to do it? O_O

Zeon's RedComet
April 9, 2015, 6:42 PM
What's the gundam idea?

Kenico
April 9, 2015, 7:04 PM
Pretty much It could go one of two ways...

1: the Colonies in outer space are their own independent nations with territories on Earth. one of the Nations begin what they are calling a Reconquest and they decide to conquer the colonies by capturing their earth bound territories...and the war begins on Earth and ends in Space (shocker)

2: Its an alternate UC Timeline...and yes ZRC...Sigma would once again be in the thick of it :p...for lack of a better word certain elements of history would be altered and Sigma would be on a whole new playing field.

Zeon's RedComet
April 9, 2015, 7:06 PM
I can't speak for anyone else but I don't really want to do UC again personally since we've done it so much, that's just me though.

Kenico
April 9, 2015, 7:08 PM
Fair enough just two that are bouncing in my head :D and the first is...well the first that's prevalent in my head lol

Zeon's RedComet
April 9, 2015, 7:12 PM
I assume the first idea would be a unique Universe?

Kenico
April 9, 2015, 7:26 PM
Yes personally...pretty much we play various pilots that serve either side, on one hand you got the Espano and on the other the Resistance...you either are for the reconquest of the Earth System or you are for the preservation of liberty for Sides and their colonies (ironic don't you think? o_O)

Zeon's RedComet
April 9, 2015, 7:30 PM
What about suits what would be Kosher and not kosher?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 9, 2015, 11:08 PM
I vote option no.1

Kenico
April 9, 2015, 11:29 PM
Pretty much fellas...Merry Christmas...whatever suit you think is legal and ran by me is good...I'm think if you guys want to use other mech sure i guess but i'm hoping to keep machines from the gundam metaverse (THIS INCLUDES G GUNDAM FOLKS...and BF believe it or not!) in this lol.

Exia
April 10, 2015, 7:01 AM
If I do join, I think I'd rather use non-gundam mecha if that'd be cool. I'd gundam up the weapons and reactor and such, but for the most part I'd rather just have the option to use something non gundam.

Twitch
April 10, 2015, 7:12 AM
I like the first option since it has a G Gundam vibe to it (colonies using Earth for their own devices). However, that is only if the original idea is scrapped, which I like more than the two new options.

Kenico
April 10, 2015, 11:43 AM
hmm...maybe...a combination of the original and first new idea?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 10, 2015, 11:46 AM
hmm...maybe...a combination of the original and first new idea?
I think allowing both Gundams and other real robots would be a nice twist on things. Im in favor of combining the og idea with the new option 1

Twitch
April 10, 2015, 12:25 PM
I think allowing both Gundams and other real robots would be a nice twist on things. Im in favor of combining the og idea with the new option 1

I agree since I would really love to use White Glint and Jehuty. Also, does anyone know where I can find some good Armored Core lineart? One of the characters is going to use AC Foxeye from Nexus and Last Raven, but it needs a slight recolor. That is, if a real robot compilation is happening.

Zeon's RedComet
April 10, 2015, 12:58 PM
I'm cool with a mix of the two personally.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 10, 2015, 1:46 PM
I already figured out suits my characters.
PC 1, Suit 1
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/a/a2/Xm-07b.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/300?cb=20100616085524
Vigna Ghina II

PC 1, Suit 2
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/f/fe/X2-katoki.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/300?cb=20120322185205
Crossbone X-2 cause i can lol

PC 2, Suit 1
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/7/78/F90v.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120727174340
Gundam F90, more specifically the VSBR Type

PC 2, Suit 2
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/3/35/Rgm-111.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/300?cb=20120329193312
The Hardygun.

I may hoard some more later lol

Zeon's RedComet
April 10, 2015, 1:57 PM
I don't have the faintest idea what I'm gonna use tbh.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 10, 2015, 1:58 PM
I don't have the faintest idea what I'm gonna use tbh.
In in doubt, Glorious late UC mate.

Zeon's RedComet
April 10, 2015, 1:59 PM
Most of the late us stuff well at lest f91 and xbone stuff I have plans for in other rps.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 10, 2015, 2:02 PM
Why not the Xi or Penelope?

Twitch
April 10, 2015, 2:04 PM
If we are using other mecha, then here is my setup:

PC1: AC Foxeye (the Karasawa laser rifle will be replaced with the CR-WR93RL linear rifle if beam weapons are not available at the start)

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/armoredcore/images/5/5a/Jack-O_1.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/428?cb=20131025034554

PC2: AC White Glint

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/armoredcore/images/2/2a/Aca03.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/480?cb=20101119234439

Later upgrade for one of the PCs: Jehuty

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/zoe/images/0/00/JehutyZOE2.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/341?cb=20080229041640

If it turns out to be Gundam-franchise only, then one will probably have the GN-0000GNHW/7SG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/b/b5/00_Gundam_7S_wallpaper.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/640?cb=20100127162453

Zeon's RedComet
April 10, 2015, 2:04 PM
I have plans in another rp for the Xi and eh dunno about the Penelope.

Tbh I'm leaning towards something RC. Likely the Gaeon, Montero, or Kabakali since I was thinking of using those elsewhere as well but may work better here. Or the g Lucifer.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 10, 2015, 2:07 PM
I have plans in another rp for the Xi and eh dunno about the Penelope.

Tbh I'm leaning towards something RC. Likely the Gaeon, Montero, or Kabakali since I was thinking of using those elsewhere as well but may work better here. Or the g Lucifer.
https://psychoseamstress.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/arnold-do-it-now-mvpexchange-com.jpg

Zeon's RedComet
April 10, 2015, 2:17 PM
Is the world really ready for a Montero in an rp?

- - - Updated - - -

I could start in a tacticool grimoire firs though.

Twitch
April 10, 2015, 2:52 PM
Just keep in mind that the Montero is not the Montero without the Genius.

Kenico
April 10, 2015, 2:55 PM
Well that settles it :3...Mix of the first idea and the Gundam deal is a go! LOL...also you know the ooc...We'll use that to discuss stuff and put up profiles...If you guys need it I'll post a link in a few.

Twitch
April 10, 2015, 3:53 PM
Well that settles it :3...Mix of the first idea and the Gundam deal is a go! LOL...also you know the ooc...We'll use that to discuss stuff and put up profiles...If you guys need it I'll post a link in a few.

Yes, a character profile template would be most appreciated. Also, does anyone know if ACs can operate in space? I do not see why they cannot, and I have not come across anything lore-wise to either support or not support it. They do have plenty of thrusters on them for space AMBAC.

Kenico
April 10, 2015, 4:02 PM
Don't know about that...and Here (http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/45693-Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Apparatus-Bellum-Character-Thread-and-OOC?p=212131#post212131) it is.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 10, 2015, 4:19 PM
OK, couple questions:

Is there any specific names for the factions?
Are the Mobile suits using their in universe names or do the players need to re name them?
What are the tech limits?

Twitch
April 10, 2015, 4:30 PM
I will work on my character bios, then finish them up as others post theirs and some of the specifics get answered.

Kenico
April 10, 2015, 4:31 PM
Suits names stay the same...Tech is Gundam and/or AC level...and there a boat load of factions, but the biggest players are the Confederacy of Side 7 and the Isbana Empire of Side 3 (for further map placement, consult post 0083 UC Maps).

The Confederacy's main territories are western Europe that covers from the Iberian Peninsula to Turkey and from Italy to the British Isles.

The Empire controls Most of Asia which includes Japan, China, and half of Russia.

There are neutral territories and unclaimed areas and the empire want's to conquer all of Earth as their territory and the Sides as their own...luckily, The confederacy, who only want a small bit of territory to survive and leave the rest of Earth in peace, stands in their way.

Our story follows one or two Squads...The 105th Mobile Suit Corps of the Confederacy and the Black Knights of the Empire.

Any other questions?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 10, 2015, 4:32 PM
More than one PC is allowed?

Kenico
April 10, 2015, 5:04 PM
Yes. Naturally

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Posted my first bio in other thread.

Kenico
April 10, 2015, 6:08 PM
Excellent

Zeon's RedComet
April 10, 2015, 10:18 PM
Posted my first as well, will post my second here shortly, I'd like the Reserve the Penelope Gundam for her, it won't be her first suit though it'll be an upgrade.

- - - Updated - - -

Also when that Bio says Flamboyant, I mean like he can be down right Fabulous at times. Lol.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 11, 2015, 12:04 AM
Posted my first as well, will post my second here shortly, I'd like the Reserve the Penelope Gundam for her, it won't be her first suit though it'll be an upgrade.

- - - Updated - - -

Also when that Bio says Flamboyant, I mean like he can be down right Fabulous at times. Lol.
Most fabulous lol.

Kenico
April 11, 2015, 1:40 AM
Impressive...most impressive.

Zeon's RedComet
April 11, 2015, 1:51 PM
And my second, was having trouble choosing a starting suit and it just hit me, Why not the R-Gyagya?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 11, 2015, 2:08 PM
Good choice. Cant go wrong with Glorious Zeon.

Zeon's RedComet
April 11, 2015, 2:55 PM
Yeah at first I was gonna go Dom Trooper, but went with this, more Pizaz.

She'll eventually get Penelope down the line.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 11, 2015, 2:57 PM
Good.

Oh, and if im not totally incorrect, isnt Jean Pierres backstory sorta, Lalah esque?

Zeon's RedComet
April 11, 2015, 2:58 PM
Partially yeah. Though he did it of his own accord.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 11, 2015, 3:00 PM
I just noticed the connection. Very neat.

Zeon's RedComet
April 12, 2015, 12:28 AM
Yeah that wasn't even really meant to be a refrence put it worked out.

His Name is one though a Dual layered one.

Also a note about his hair, the Orange Highlights aren't like Super Orange, but kind of a Blonde orange, so it isn't super loud or anything, just kind of gives it a sort of odd look.

- - - Updated - - -

A Gouf R35, a R-GyaGya, and a Vigna Ghina II on the same Squad?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/077/so_good.png

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 12, 2015, 1:01 AM
Yes, the most awesome of team ups.

Kenico
April 12, 2015, 1:34 AM
Yes...Yes it is...

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 12, 2015, 1:38 PM
OK, so when is the kick off date?

Kenico
April 12, 2015, 3:48 PM
As soon as I know whether or not Char or Exia want in on this I want to kick this off by the 15th

Exia
April 12, 2015, 8:51 PM
I sent a PM Kenico.

We needs us some private discussions.

CharAznable
April 12, 2015, 10:43 PM
I think I'm gunna pass, sadly. I'm just not having any ideas jump at me. Sorry :(

Kenico
April 12, 2015, 10:57 PM
All good in the hood Char ^^ door will still be open should you want to jump in at a later time...Exia I'm reading your post now lol.

Exia
April 13, 2015, 12:01 AM
My bio's up.

Are we using that other thread as the discussion thread? Or is it this one? If it's the other one, all the main info on the RP should be in that first post Keni :P

Kenico
April 13, 2015, 1:06 AM
Either way i think its good lol. I'll see what I can do lol.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 13, 2015, 4:21 AM
@Exia, where is your mech from? It looks pretty based.

Exia
April 13, 2015, 5:09 AM
Something called Panzer World Galient. Never saw it myself. At least not yet. Was gonna watch it the other day, but I started watching Kamen Rider Gaim and now I'm watching Kamen Rider Wizard.....So maybe when I finish that one.

Twitch
April 13, 2015, 9:40 AM
My bios are up! Hooray! And this is looking great so far and I am glad that not everyone is using something from the MSG franchise.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 13, 2015, 9:58 AM
Same. I like the variety thats shown here. Though still, Glorious late UC Master Race.

Kenico
April 13, 2015, 12:33 PM
just one question folks, Newtyperry or no Newtyperry?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 13, 2015, 12:34 PM
Preferably no newtyperry.

Zeon's RedComet
April 13, 2015, 1:09 PM
just one question folks, Newtyperry or no Newtyperry?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

- - - Updated - - -

Random Question, would now be too late to change Alexandra's Suit to something else?

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm I'll make the suit I had in mind her post R-GyaGya pre Penelope Upgrade instead I think.

Twitch
April 14, 2015, 8:56 AM
Someone should have a character pilot the G-Saviour, and it be INSANELY AWESOME!

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/c/cf/G-Saviour.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/640?cb=20130504085029

Kenico
April 14, 2015, 2:07 PM
Damn...thank you for volunteering Twitch! LOL

Also, The RP will begin tomorrow. I do not know when but I know that before the day is done it will be up lol

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 14, 2015, 2:19 PM
Awesome. Let the Vigna Ghina action commence!

Twitch
April 14, 2015, 2:42 PM

Also, The RP will begin tomorrow. I do not know when but I know that before the day is done it will be up lol

I was not going to unless you wanted me to make a third character. It could be found in a similar fashion to White Glint.

Zeon's RedComet
April 14, 2015, 2:42 PM
I was actually thinking of G3 Saviour at one point lol.

Twitch
April 14, 2015, 2:50 PM
I was actually thinking of G3 Saviour at one point lol.

Do it! You know you want to.

Zeon's RedComet
April 14, 2015, 2:51 PM
Not particularly...no.

Kenico
April 14, 2015, 3:05 PM
I'll probably get the G2 at some point we'll have to see lol

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 14, 2015, 3:15 PM
Question: can I use mechs from Gaia Gear?

Kenico
April 14, 2015, 3:30 PM
Absolutely!

Twitch
April 15, 2015, 3:02 PM

Tomorrow is now today.

Kenico
April 15, 2015, 4:21 PM
I am aware of this...Working on it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

ALRIGHT FOLKS! ITS (http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/45718-Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Apparatus-Bellum?p=213034#post213034) UP! HAVE AT IT!

Zeon's RedComet
April 15, 2015, 11:47 PM
Lol I don't think Jenice and Alexandra are gonna get along too well rofl.

Exia
April 15, 2015, 11:51 PM
I should probably mention that my dude looks like an Ishvalan from Fullmetal Alchemist.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fma/images/a/a6/Brotherhood34.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091129122416

More or less like that.

Kenico
April 15, 2015, 11:53 PM
Epic...

Dom Tropen MS-09D
LOL Nope.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/ad613f01c384452984698ccfd9b63343/tumblr_n9m20588Bg1sgjkddo1_1280.png
pic related

Zeon's RedComet
I guess the closest that Alexandra would look like from another Anime would be that body builder chick from the G-IT group in G-Reco, Chikara, just less stacked.

And for Jean-Pierre:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/e/e5/Diego_Brando.png/revision/latest?cb=20140707072442

Sans helm.

Exia
April 16, 2015, 12:03 AM
He doesn't look like that specific Ishvalan, but that's what I based the character appearance on.

Zeon's RedComet
April 16, 2015, 12:16 AM
Yeah I used Diego for hair and facial futures.

Though in terms of outlandish clothing and faboulousness, JP is kind of like a slightly more reserved Giorno from Part V of Jojo's.

Basically I wanted someone who was all WTF! compaired to most Gundam characters and I like the crazy ways allot of characters dress in JJBA.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I can't wait until R-GyaGya time.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141113032646/gundam/images/e/e6/Rgyagya-supercustomzakusmash.jpg

Exia
April 16, 2015, 12:18 AM
...........Hahahahaha.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/1-2.png

Kenico
April 16, 2015, 12:27 AM
Epic...Also

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/4/45/F90_Kai.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/392?cb=20131211075356

SOOOOOOOO CALLING DIBS ON THIS!!!

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 16, 2015, 12:29 AM
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/d/d5/A000-0001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100505101937
Also calling this for Rainer. Its a transformable so it fits him.

Zeon's RedComet
April 16, 2015, 12:31 AM
Lol to awnser Rainer's question, Jean-Pierre is living life to it's fullest LOL.

Kenico
April 16, 2015, 12:31 AM
very nice! LOL

Zeon's RedComet
April 16, 2015, 12:35 AM
Yeah.

chillin, and maybe a tad bit of a Womanizer, but everyone has flaws rofl.

Exia
April 16, 2015, 2:18 AM
Just cause that sword seems ceremonial doesn't mean it is. It's a full battle ready rapier.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Different_Rapiers.jpg

It's kinda like the one that has a golden weaved basket hilt, but mine extends down more and attaches to the pommel. It's double edge and the blade is 35 inches long.

Kenico
April 16, 2015, 2:40 AM
...just waiting on Twitch lol

Exia
April 16, 2015, 3:58 AM
https://www.google.com/search?q=Jashinhei&biw=1366&bih=634&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=FmovVdOlIYGnNriugLgC&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAw

Is it just my image search or are there pics from this forum getting caught up in the search?

- - - Updated - - -

Like scroll thru it a little.

- - - Updated - - -

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Kuruni/library/Store/Galient?sort=3&page=1

And damn was I close with colors! I assume these are the correct ones.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Kuruni/Store/Galient/jashinhei.jpg

Twitch
April 16, 2015, 6:47 AM
Alright, Ramiro has reported to the Black Knights. Let the fun begin!

Zeon's RedComet
April 16, 2015, 4:23 PM
Alexandra is having a bad day, first some woman flips her crap because of her Nobel heritage, of which she isn't even a fan of, and now she has someone hitting on her kek.

That said I kind of figured stuff like this would happen with her personality type especially early on.

Twitch
April 16, 2015, 4:58 PM
Alexandra is having a bad day, first some woman flips her crap because of her Nobel heritage, of which she isn't even a fan of, and now she has someone hitting on her kek.

That said I kind of figured stuff like this would happen with her personality type especially early on.

I am actually enjoying this early interaction, especially since I made Ramiro to be a cocky prick who is full of himself. Which will hopefully play a part later on, but we will see.

Zeon's RedComet
April 16, 2015, 6:05 PM
Lol yeah it's been fun.

She thinks it's bad now, wait until she meets Jean Pierre at a later date. LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Also anything in particular that Jean-Pierre should be spotting?

Kenico
April 16, 2015, 6:20 PM
Pretty much, Just anything to show they are starting to mobilize...the rest will happen later lol.

Zeon's RedComet
April 16, 2015, 6:21 PM
Okay want me to have him head back now? Or wait?

Kenico
April 16, 2015, 6:37 PM
Go ahead if he's already seen some stuff lol.

Zeon's RedComet
April 16, 2015, 6:41 PM
And he's back.

Kenico
April 17, 2015, 10:43 AM
Alright, whoever hasn't posted post and I'll get my post moving again lol

Twitch
April 17, 2015, 2:54 PM
Alright, whoever hasn't posted post and I'll get my post moving again lol

Yes, we needses more postings!

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 17, 2015, 2:59 PM
Will post shortly, playing some Empire Total War ATM.

Kenico
April 17, 2015, 3:39 PM
O_O...I don't like you Dom...*mopes about Gundam Forms due to him wanting to play Empire total War...*

but yeah TYT as soon as you and whoever else hasn't posted we'll get this started lol.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 17, 2015, 3:43 PM
O_O...I don't like you Dom...*mopes about Gundam Forms due to him wanting to play Empire total War...*

but yeah TYT as soon as you and whoever else hasn't posted we'll get this started lol.
Can't help it, my Prussian Rolf train has no brakes!

Kenico
April 17, 2015, 3:54 PM
HEY-OHHHHHH!!! Take Em down!

Zeon's RedComet
April 17, 2015, 3:55 PM
Posted sorry for the delay got side tracked last night. Slept most of the morning.

Kenico
April 17, 2015, 4:16 PM
Noice.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 17, 2015, 4:43 PM
And i posted.

Kenico
April 17, 2015, 5:56 PM
Excellent and posted as well...And I am going to have a ball with Romiro if all goes exactly to how I think this will turn out lol.

Zeon's RedComet
April 18, 2015, 12:05 AM
I can see him and Jean-Pierre getting along, chasing Women and swaping ridiculousness level war stories.

Kenico
April 18, 2015, 4:12 AM
Ok Folks, I'm merely putting this up here for me so I can keep track of show who THIS IS NOT A POSTING ORDER LOL

Kenico
ZRC
Exia
Dom
Twitch

Did I miss anyone?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 18, 2015, 4:15 AM
No, i think we are all counted for.

Kenico
April 18, 2015, 4:18 AM
*Stewie Voice*Excellent!*Stewie Laugh*

now...Taco Bell! *Zooms off to Taco Bell at 3 in the morning CT*

Zeon's RedComet
April 18, 2015, 7:55 AM
Well I mean is there ever a time more appropriate for Taco Bell than 3AM (inb4 4:20)

That or after watching Demolition Man rofl.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 18, 2015, 8:02 AM
Lmao!

Zeon's RedComet
April 18, 2015, 8:09 AM
Hey dom check /m/ there's a Guy translating gaia gear.

Well subbing the radio drama that is.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 18, 2015, 8:11 AM
Wait wut?

Zeon's RedComet
April 18, 2015, 8:12 AM
Yeah there's a guy who uploaded the JP subs, and now a guy who can read moonrunes is translating, first ep is up.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Greco OST is also posted as well if you or anyone is intrested.

Which is nice because for the past...oh four months of RP I've been needing the Klim Jazz theme and now I'll have it.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 18, 2015, 8:19 AM
My god.........
http://www.wackybuttons.com/designcodes/110/1102395.jpg

Twitch
April 19, 2015, 9:24 AM
Question: is there a standard "grunt/Squire" mech or is up to our choosing as long as it was a grunt mass-produced mech?

Kenico
April 19, 2015, 3:18 PM
It varies from unit to unit...in this units case. The Standard Grung mech is a Gelgoog Jeager for the rookie Squires, while the Veteran Squires aka Knight Candidates are issued the XM-02 Den'an Gei (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-02_Den%27an_Gei) for faster and better combat performance.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 19, 2015, 3:38 PM
How about the Confederate?

Zeon's RedComet
April 19, 2015, 3:51 PM
Whoops lol.

Okay changed the Suqad Alexandra has to Gelgoog aegers

Kenico
April 20, 2015, 12:40 AM
Coolio...For the Confederacy...again it varies from unit to unit...in the 105th's case it comprises of a multitude...As of right now till the next chapter They have the following...

300 personnel (100 support staff, 100 infantry, and 100 pilots)

That means there are about 100 Mobile Suits and about several dozen support and transport ships.

HOWEVER...the damming thing about this current scenario? only 20 of the Company's Mobile Suits are in working condition...the rest are being repaired and/or tuned up which will take longer than what they are given, not to mention some of their tools and equipment is outdated and damaged....

As for what they've got in Mobile Suit strength, they have most definitely 10 working Xamels (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/YMS-16M_Xamel), 2 working Guncannons (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-77D_Guncannon_Mass_Production_Type), two working GM Sniper II (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RGM-79SP_GM_Sniper_II), Jean's unit (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-07G_type_F.T.E._Vigna_Zirah_Flamme_Tiger_Einzelkam pf), Two Jestas (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RGM-96X_Jesta) (Bryron and Ashta's units), and 3 RGZ-95C ReZel Type C Defenser B-type (one of them Rainer's unit) (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RGZ-95C_ReZEL_Type-C_%28Defenser_B-Unit%29_%28GR%29)

That's all they got left that are actually WORKING. The rest, as stated are damaged and not working...The rest of the unit comprises of other Guncannons and of course the workhorse of the 105th: The Nemo (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MSA-003_Nemo) and all of those are severely damaged when a treaty violator attempted to sucker punch them and they hit them hard.

- - - Updated - - -

As for what Rommefeller's got going for him...well...He's got double if not triple what Byron has in fighting strength...meaning where as Byron has 20 units...William has 60 working suits...

- - - Updated - - -

NOT COUNTING ARTILLERY SUPPORT

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question folks. Who plays what?

I know I play

Confederates:
Byron
Ashta

Empire
Rommefeller

Who plays what again?

Exia
April 20, 2015, 12:53 AM
Azel is on the Empire's side. And I'll make a post soon. Gotta think up some shit and, aaannnddd, make sure I don't get distracted by going to watch something I desire to watch greatly after reading up on it for shits and giggles.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 20, 2015, 1:01 AM
Rainer is a Confederate, Jenice is an Imperial.

Kenico
April 20, 2015, 1:43 AM
Check and check

Kenico
Dom
ZRC
Exia
Twitch

Confederates:
Kenico
ZRC
Dom

Empire
Kenico
ZRC
Exia
Twitch
Dom

Is that correct?

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 20, 2015, 2:29 AM
Pretty much. Also Rainer, not Raiser Ken.

Kenico
April 20, 2015, 3:00 AM
LOL cool

Twitch
April 20, 2015, 4:28 AM
For those that do not know, Ramiro's motivational speech was inspired by Sergeant Major Johnson from Halo: Combat Evolved.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 20, 2015, 4:31 AM
Nice touch.

Kenico
April 20, 2015, 5:16 AM
Won't do him much good...should he do what I think he does...and If I've guessed him right Twitch...He jumps the gun in spite of William ordering him not to make a move till he gives the word right?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and one more thing...Don't go curb stomping through Byron's defenses all op like...basically the way I've set them up...and YES I have consulted a tactician on this, They will make you work for this Island...Not to mention when this is over, over 20 of the 60 grunts will be killed on Williams side and Byron will lose all of his Xamels with only half of their pilots surviving...I'll probably also be loosing one of if not both of my guncannons...or so the professional tactician said I will if all goes well for this battle...

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 20, 2015, 5:19 AM
Interesting. This gon be gud.

Kenico
April 20, 2015, 5:49 AM
Oh trust me...All I asked this guy to do was approve my positioning of my troops...DUDE FREAKING TOLD ME EXACTLY WHAT WAS GONNA GO DOWN...He told me had I not mentioned a trio of ships coming to rescue Byron (came from newly taken territory and were on the brink of heading back to Saudi Arabia when they linked up with the evacuees), they would have been screwed.

Twitch
April 20, 2015, 6:30 AM
Won't do him much good...should he do what I think he does...and If I've guessed him right Twitch...He jumps the gun in spite of William ordering him not to make a move till he gives the word right?

Yeah, Ramiro just does his own thing. In his mind he has earned the right to do pretty much whatever he wants, considering his reputation and kill count. His thought process is something like, "If I keep producing results, who cares about the process?" He will go to his position, but after that he thinks that he has free reign.

Kenico
April 20, 2015, 2:16 PM
Twitch...My Main man...You just ensured that Byrons guys have a shot of getting out and sat Ramiro out for some character development! Noice!

Twitch
April 20, 2015, 3:57 PM
Just RPing how the character would act. It would have been entertaining to see Ramiro block the escape route.

Kenico
April 20, 2015, 4:04 PM
Oh he's going to have his fun...but before it's over he's going to realize that shit won't fly with will...also, you are clear to make that charge...just remember two things...you are going up against marksman who are using ballistic weapons first to hide their position...aaaaannnd williams artillery is going to be hitting and you will be in the line of fire when you jump the gun...

now onto another note...Who is in charge of the South again? I know that Dom and Exia will be coming from the West and I will be coming from the East and of course Dear old Twitch will be coming from the North..is it ZRC?

Twitch
April 20, 2015, 4:32 PM
I was not going to have him attack until Rommefeller gave the order to move out, to my understanding they were still in prep and waiting for the go for launch.

Kenico
April 20, 2015, 4:49 PM
They are...I was meaning that they were going to start their attack at 6 am...the current time RP wise is around 9 pm on DEC 31. I mean when 6 am comes around I would assume that Rarmiro would jump the gun and not wait for at least a ten minute barrage from Romefeller's artillery...if that make sense...

Twitch
April 20, 2015, 5:01 PM
They are...I was meaning that they were going to start their attack at 6 am...the current time RP wise is around 9 pm on DEC 31. I mean when 6 am comes around I would assume that Rarmiro would jump the gun and not wait for at least a ten minute barrage from Romefeller's artillery...if that make sense...

Oh, I got you now. Of course Ramiro will probably try something like that. He would do just so that he could boast that he killed the enemy while evading indirect fire. Who knows, he might score better with the ladies with that story.

Kenico
April 20, 2015, 5:09 PM
well see...>:3

- - - Updated - - -

btw whose turn is it?

Zeon's RedComet
April 20, 2015, 5:18 PM
Oh he's going to have his fun...but before it's over he's going to realize that shit won't fly with will...also, you are clear to make that charge...just remember two things...you are going up against marksman who are using ballistic weapons first to hide their position...aaaaannnd williams artillery is going to be hitting and you will be in the line of fire when you jump the gun...

now onto another note...Who is in charge of the South again? I know that Dom and Exia will be coming from the West and I will be coming from the East and of course Dear old Twitch will be coming from the North..is it ZRC?

Yeah I'm south.

Kenico
April 20, 2015, 5:35 PM
coolio lol...

Zeon's RedComet
April 20, 2015, 5:38 PM
Yeah I'm also ready to go when everyone else is.

Kenico
April 20, 2015, 10:10 PM
Just waiting on probably Dom or ZRC's chracters to post and they all can get to work lol.

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO!!!!

This is a VERY Crude diagram of how the battle is going to unfold at the start but just so everyone knows where their character knows. Also @Dom, Byron is going to change his mind about Jean playing defense and he's going to be his wildcard and you are agro while Rainer is Defense...sound good folks?

- - - Updated - - -

not wanting to be pushy but who's next on the RP?

Zeon's RedComet
April 20, 2015, 11:02 PM
I dunno if it's me, but I really don't have anything to add at the moment, so I'm just waiting for things to kick off.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 20, 2015, 11:38 PM
Its probably me. On it.

Kenico
April 21, 2015, 3:29 AM
Sorry for the delay folks but there it is...as soon as Dom posts some rogers and well get this party started lol

- - - Updated - - -

Alright...5 minutes before the fireworks start...Twitch Just sit tight and hang in there...just think of this as all X wings reporting in folks...As soon as William does the "Lock S Foils into Attack Position" remark, that's your cue to f**k up Williams' plans and jump the gun...

Now before we make our run on the Death Star folks (or in Byron's case The Battle of Hoth), Any questions or comments and/or concerns?

(If you don't get these jokes folks...why not? OmO)

Twitch
April 21, 2015, 5:39 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Zeon's RedComet
April 21, 2015, 5:46 PM
I'll post in a bit been taking a sort of lazy day since I was up and about most of the day yesterday.

Kenico
April 21, 2015, 6:25 PM
Coolio, I assume you and Twitch have your dog fight sat up right? In that Case i'll just post with the commencment and so on...standby folks lol...

Zeon's RedComet
April 22, 2015, 4:53 AM
Yeah we did.

Would have posted sooner, but got sidetracked, really bad it seems.

Well it's a good thing I can't fall asleep right now gave me time and minor drive to post rofl.

Kenico
April 22, 2015, 5:14 AM
lol...just glad you are ok lol

Zeon's RedComet
April 22, 2015, 5:20 AM
Yeah it's all good, I was whatching top gear.

http://i.imgur.com/dAEua3X.jpg

allot of top gear.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 22, 2015, 5:21 AM
I can sympathize.

Kenico
April 22, 2015, 5:29 AM
Same here...you just can't get enough of it lol...

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 22, 2015, 5:35 AM
So how many Confederate units are engaging the Knights at the Western shore?

Kenico
April 22, 2015, 5:57 AM
5 Xamels and they are supported by the guys from the north...the other 5 Xamels are supported from the South and the Squad of ReZels and Jeans unit (when it is not aggresively seeking targets) defend everybody else...

Basically guys, according to my guy, the casutalty rate is this:

Confederates: All of their Xamels (mostly suits, some pilots will survive), 1 Guncannon (sadly the pilot dies lol), 1 Jesta (Sucks to be you Ashta), and depending on how it goes, 1 ReZEl (THAT IS IF THIS GOES A CERTAIN WAY SO THIS COULD NOT HAPPEN!) Bottom line we loose 12 of our 20

Knights: 20 units out of the 60 they brought

Any questions?

Zeon's RedComet
April 22, 2015, 6:01 AM
I'll fix my post in a second.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 22, 2015, 6:02 AM
Ok, was just wondering what Jenice and her Goufs would face. So five Xamels, a Jesta, a Guncannon and a GM sniper?

Zeon's RedComet
April 22, 2015, 6:04 AM
Fixed.

Kenico
April 22, 2015, 6:16 AM
@ Dom, you are correct. And the Xamels you will trash...all that's left is the Jesta and i'll be taking care of that...ZRC has already trashed the Guncannon...lol

alright

When all is said and done ladies and gentlemen, The diagram above is the final outcome...Only the North east part of the island is left with some Xamels (about 3), Ashta and his Sniper, Byrons team, Rainer's team, and Jean are all holed up here...once we get them at this point is when the evac cav shows up...any questions?

- - - Updated - - -

@ ZRC, Looks Good thanks lol...also, whoever's in charge of the west, you are clear to mop the floor with the Xamels as soon as Ramiro goes down lol

Twitch
April 22, 2015, 6:28 AM
And... I made my post.

Exia
April 22, 2015, 6:38 AM
Sorry to kinda screw you a bit Keni, but I'll leave whatever enemies Azel runs into up to you so I don't pick the wrong suit.

Also, hope you don't mind I'm not really controlling the aquatic squad, I figured if it's important to mention something about them you'd do it. Aside from Azel's reactions and vague commands to them.

Kenico
April 22, 2015, 6:44 AM
Nah it's cool Exia :D and everything checks out.

Exia
April 22, 2015, 6:48 AM
Sweet. Just don't wanna mess up your plan so I figured I'd leave it up to the DM.

Zeon's RedComet
April 22, 2015, 6:50 AM
Wrong thread.

- - - Updated - - -

My bad lol

- - - Updated - - -

Meant to post in the other thread, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Kenico
April 22, 2015, 7:00 AM
lol...its all good...and now Byrons taking it for the worst...ZRC If you would like you can engage Ashta in a duel that trashes his suit lol.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
April 22, 2015, 7:16 AM
And... I made my post.
And you got your wish. Was it worth it?

Twitch
April 22, 2015, 7:21 AM
And you got your wish. Was it worth it?

Very much so. :D I wonder if anyone got the Aliens reference? Speaking of which, I saw how Kenico sneaked in a Star Wars reference.

Kenico
April 22, 2015, 3:27 PM
FINALLY! Someone got the jokes...what with being Star Wars mania around here lol.

anywho...onto the battle.

Twitch
April 22, 2015, 3:55 PM
FINALLY! Someone got the jokes...what with being Star Wars mania around here lol.

anywho...onto the battle.

And I just get to sit back and watch the fireworks. Where is my popcorn?

Kenico
April 22, 2015, 5:31 PM
*Hands him some popcorn* Man if you knew the shows I've watched...whoo! its crazy!

Twitch
April 23, 2015, 9:49 AM
From now on, Kenico should post this video at the beginning of every chapter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljXFL4dyDIk

That should be this RP's opening song.

Kenico
April 24, 2015, 3:26 AM
Alright Just going to wait on Exia Dom and ZRC to post and then we'll wrap Chapter 1 up lol.

Zeon's RedComet
April 24, 2015, 3:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT7bbgsyzKc
For the Diamond Gundam rofl.

Exia
April 24, 2015, 3:32 AM
Sorry.....Seems like I just dicked around this chapter and didn't add anything.

Damn it! I'm gonna have watch that Panzer World Galient or whatever it was to figure out how to best use the Jashinhei. And come up with some storyline for Azel.

Zeon's RedComet
April 24, 2015, 3:36 AM
Scythe everything in sight!

Exia
April 24, 2015, 3:45 AM
I forgot I had a scythe. I was so focused on using a Naga type MS that the snaking around was more at the forefront on my mind. The MS hands are also claws, like tear thru suit claws.

.....Should probably watch that show the Jashinhei comes from so I actually have an idea, but it ain't gonna be any time soon. Got Ninja Turtles to watch.

Zeon's RedComet
April 24, 2015, 3:55 AM
Scytheing works wonders, worked for Allison in the SEED RPs.

Exia
April 24, 2015, 4:03 AM
Didn't hurt that she had those Ger---- Panzer shield things lol.

Kenico
April 24, 2015, 4:03 AM
Scythe rocks to the Unth Degree!

- - - Updated - - -

Scythe rocks to the Unth Degree!

Zeon's RedComet
April 24, 2015, 4:05 AM
Lol indeed.

Yeah it's true she mainly stayed back and used the big bendy cannon and the rail guns with the sheild. Honestly I bet she'd feel more than at home in Virtue or Seravee.

Twitch
April 24, 2015, 7:52 AM
So is the Diamond Gundam a modified G-Saviour? If so, that is awesome!

Kenico
April 24, 2015, 3:34 PM
For lack of a better word, its the G-2 Savior (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/G2-Saviour)...Seriously look it up its real lol. And yeah the only paint mod it has is a white diamond on his left shoulder