PDA

View Full Version : Char Zaku II F2 vs Norris Gouf Custom vs Shin Matsunaga Dom

Gundam_Asgard
January 29, 2015, 2:34 AM
the chosen 3 respective champions of Zeons legacy. Who would win Mono a mono... a mono?

Zaku
January 29, 2015, 2:36 AM
Who would win Mono a mono... a mono?
hehe this part made me giggle a bit. lol mono-eye.
and of course ill vote Char

Gundam_Asgard
January 29, 2015, 2:37 AM
i have chosen Norris Packard

Zeon's RedComet
January 29, 2015, 2:42 AM
Given that I don't know the battlefield, and really only have suits and pilots to go off of I'll give it to Shin.

Master Of Gundams
January 29, 2015, 8:05 AM
I want Lunamaria and Char to have a child.
Then I want said child to fight when he/she becomes a super ace.
Then said super ace will win.

Gundam_Asgard
January 29, 2015, 4:26 PM
well there you have it. Char and Luna's super ace baby and her ZAKU f2 wins

Master Of Gundams
January 29, 2015, 8:52 PM
YES!!!

Gundam_Asgard
January 29, 2015, 10:06 PM
She'll be trained by Master Asia, Study under Ramba Ral, and be watched by haman Karn when her parents are out conquering space.

windschnapper
January 30, 2015, 2:34 AM
And then mastering and executing her own version of sekiha tenkyoken from the zaku. With funnels floating n shooting beams around.

Master Of Gundams
January 30, 2015, 2:36 AM
No one shall survive a child from Lunamaria and Char.

What will the child be called? The Crimson comet?

Zeon's RedComet
January 30, 2015, 2:39 AM
Eh CharxLunamaria would never happen.

She's not char's type. Like at all.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
January 30, 2015, 2:40 AM
Yeah, Not enough loli in her :rolleyes:

Zeon's RedComet
January 30, 2015, 2:42 AM
Yeah, Not enough loli in her :rolleyes:

http://s018.radikal.ru/i515/1405/6f/0be179409640.jpg

Won't work on me Star Fox.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
January 30, 2015, 2:43 AM
Oh i forgot, this aint 4chan. :lol:

Zeon's RedComet
January 30, 2015, 2:44 AM
Nah I just know you're kidding, and I've done the Char isn't into Loli's speech enough times on here.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
January 30, 2015, 2:45 AM
Or Im I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbusENG6hCE

Master Of Gundams
January 30, 2015, 7:46 AM
Doesn't matter!!!

One is a newtype ace pilot and the other is a Coordinator ace pilot!
What can go wrong????

- - - Updated - - -

A child from Lunamaria and Char is going to win. Face it. Both of them piloted Zakus so it's fair game.
For the sake of loli and plot the child must be female.
She will be three times hotter and three times more loli and three times the skill with three times the awesomeness with a Zaku that is three times faster with three times the Crimson and red with three times the technology with three times the plot armor with three times the Char kicks and three times the Lunamaria Knees.
Mind = Blown.

Gundam_Asgard
January 30, 2015, 4:25 PM
Everybody knows Char is into younger girls. If Quess could get a shot, luna gets one.

Master Of Gundams
January 30, 2015, 11:34 PM
And unlike Quess, Lunamaria makes herself useful.

Zeta-G
January 31, 2015, 1:06 AM
Back on topic, Norris Packard in the Gouf Custom. Char would find some way to get petty over something or other, and it would interfere with his ability to think strategically. Matsunaga, while awesome, simply isn't as good of a pilot as Norris. The Gouf Custom is also better than the other two machines. Gatling gun & grappler wire for the win.

Gundam_Asgard
January 31, 2015, 2:30 AM
This topic was never even On topic amazingly enough xD.

If char in a zaku, you gotta take into account this is young, pre-newtype, simply ace Char. And in terms of combat, well, even Ral in the basic gouf fared better again the Gundam than Char in a zaku did. and that zaku was a lot better than the F2 specs-wise. lets face it, the extra body armor ain't saving this thing, and Chars zaku was 300%/33% better than the base zaku, while the f2 only has a 4% increase in zaku ability. and then taking into account the Dom and Gouf just simply waaay out-spec the zaku on base performance anyways, so increasing the zakus performance by % really doesn't help it half as much as one would think.

Char may be a better Ace, but Norris is no slouch, in a vastly superior unit, and likely tactically smarter.

and like above, matsunaga kicks butt. but not on the same level.

Psyco Diver
February 9, 2015, 7:06 PM
Char is a great pilot but his biggest problem is his ego, if it's a normal pilot he tends to show off, thats why he failed against Amuro because his ego forced him to make mistakes

AmbientAce
May 16, 2015, 11:19 PM
I don't know too much about Shin but I've seen the original MSG and 08th MS team (what real Gundam fan hasn't) so I'll start with the mobile suit specs.

Char's Zaku II Commander Type is actually kind of lackluster. It's slower than the Dom, but faster than the Gouf Custom but has the lowest power output and sensor range of the three. It's weapon options are decent but nothing special.

The Gouf custom is slowest of the three, more power and sensor range than the Zaku but much less than the Dom. It has some pretty unique armaments though, particularly its heat wire which could give it a huge advantage if properly used (and Norris certainly knows how to use it).

Then there's the Dom which is the biggest powerhouse of the three. Huge selection of weapons and its sensor range and power output far outclass either the Gouf or Zaku II Commander. It also has that blinding beam scatter gun.

As far as pilots go, Char is damn good but Norris could take on five Gundams at once in an inferior mobile suit and almost win. Shin I have no idea, because the Gundam wiki isn't telling me much. So, for now I say Norris.