PDA

View Full Version : Jotaro Kujo(JJBA Stardust Crusader) vs Narukami Yu(P4 Anime ver.)

windschnapper
January 20, 2015, 6:36 AM
Well this is not about gundam, but of men with similar abilities. Stand and Persona, which basically similar. The battle will be inside the TV, with Jojo capable of using his Star Platinum as usual. Jojo will be the state just before he face Dio, so no time stopping, and as physical handicap, Yu will use every persona he got at his final battle, and both will use metal knuckle. Let me hear your thoughts.

TripleZeta
January 20, 2015, 1:56 PM
Ora Ora Ora.

PaladinGundam
January 20, 2015, 2:02 PM
Gonna have to go with jotaro. Star platinum is so op compared to most personas.

Gundam_Asgard
January 20, 2015, 9:41 PM
I love Yu. But it's gonna take his Izunagi-No-Okami to even stand a chance, and evens till Jojo likely has the advantage. dude kinda stops times

windschnapper
January 21, 2015, 12:56 AM
@gundam asgard, remember that this jotaro can't stop time. This is before he fights Dio.

Gundam_Asgard
January 21, 2015, 1:08 AM
Oh. then he'll just make up some other power on the spot to win xD

SharpMouthParts
January 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
@gundam asgard, remember that this jotaro can't stop time. This is before he fights Dio.

Jotaro is able to stop time before his fight with Dio. His ability was first shown (but not told) during his card battle with D'Arby.

PaladinGundam
January 21, 2015, 11:47 PM
Again Jotaro is like Domon Kasshu in classic Shonen mode. He will just make up a new power to win the situation. Star Platinum is probably more OP than the World.

Gundam_Asgard
January 22, 2015, 1:15 AM
and thats why Jotaro is actually pretty low on my fave Jojos list... not that bad of a thing, I love them all. but his writing was pretty lazy for jojo standards.

PaladinGundam
January 22, 2015, 2:35 AM
Really, Jotaro wasn't interesting at all. Only Star Platinum's ORA ORA ORA is what made him popular. But Star is the reason why Jotaro is so over powered. He didn't grow with his power.

Gundam_Asgard
January 22, 2015, 3:01 AM
He was cooler in part 4 in a Quattro-esque veteran mentor kinda way.

windschnapper
January 22, 2015, 8:06 AM
Haven't seen part 4 yet, but I'm sure Jotaro will be lot calmer and calculating.

- - - Updated - - -

Really, Jotaro wasn't interesting at all. Only Star Platinum's ORA ORA ORA is what made him popular. But Star is the reason why Jotaro is so over powered. He didn't grow with his power.
Well he is physically strong at the beginning. But I think his greatest asset is his wits to use everything he had and his deduction skills

PaladinGundam
January 22, 2015, 11:50 AM
Aka, he had no room to get stronger at any reasonable pace along with little character growth. Imagine Goku but without his sweet delicate heart. Goku would have no troubles trying to kill his enemies. And Jotaro had no mental flaws. He was a badass from the get go. He didn't have problems controlling star platinum or figure out how to unlock his true powers at a decent pace. Yū being the protagonist of persona 4 gets the wild card but his personas are pretty much equal in terms of ability when compared to the other personas.

Gundam_Asgard
January 22, 2015, 9:34 PM
I liek Yu more, especially in the p4 compilation where they give him more refined character. But Jotaro is made of Deus Ex machina

windschnapper
January 23, 2015, 12:25 PM
Yeah, unlike Joseph where we could see significant character development.
Jotaro is just too OP.

Gundam_Asgard
January 23, 2015, 2:40 PM
only real Deus Ex machina Joseph had was his fking plane outta nowhere xD. Joseph is by far the best and my fave Jojo, followed by Josuke then Giorno Giovanni.

Zeon's RedComet
January 23, 2015, 3:37 PM
What about the Random Tommy Gun?

Is that ever explained or did he just get it because "Lol Reasons"

PaladinGundam
January 23, 2015, 3:40 PM
Actually it is explained that he was aware of the vampires presence so he did prepare. My problem is how he got the tommy gun and the grenades.

Zeon's RedComet
January 23, 2015, 3:44 PM
Actually it is explained that he was aware of the vampires presence so he did prepare. My problem is how he got the tommy gun and the grenades.

I chalk that up to 1938 New York, and Rich as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

I figured he pre paired, but where was he stashing the thing? Maybe I missed it but he pulled it out like it was GTA. (Out of thin air)

Gundam_Asgard
January 23, 2015, 3:52 PM
im gonna give the tommy gun a bit of pass considering he was meant to be ridiculous like that. in the same regards that Jonathan was suddenly able to compete against Dio because he was determined enough to do so xD.

Zeon's RedComet
January 23, 2015, 3:55 PM
Yeah I didn't look to far into it, because I expect that type of stuff, plus it was funny as hell.

PaladinGundam
January 23, 2015, 4:48 PM
You too would wanna beat the shit out of your step brother who kissed your girl friend. And that determination was powerful.

Gundam_Asgard
January 23, 2015, 5:12 PM
exactly, Rule of Funny. and part 2 was meant to take a step into that goofiness. maybe because Zeppeli was so grand with his crab walking and frog punching.

windschnapper
January 24, 2015, 12:44 AM
And no one got hurt because of that. Hamon is amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

You too would wanna beat the shit out of your step brother who kissed your girl friend. And that determination was powerful.

Don't forget about killing the father too

- - - Updated - - -

Dio is a pure a**hole

Gundam_Asgard
January 24, 2015, 12:50 AM
Hey... His daddy wasn't very nice to him.

windschnapper
January 24, 2015, 12:40 PM
Yeah. His dad is even worse. He tortured Dio's mother.

Gundam_Asgard
January 26, 2015, 8:45 PM
i think we are talking bout the same guy here xD

windschnapper
January 27, 2015, 1:42 AM
I know, about Dio's father, Dario Brando.