PDA

View Full Version : Meer colored GM mobile suit.

Master Of Gundams
January 10, 2015, 4:47 AM
I don't know if this belongs in the Gunpla thread or here. I cannot decide. I find it funny.

One day Zaku said something about catching a lone GM in the open. I gave him a better idea.

In effort to torture the Feddies and for us to laugh, we need someone to take a GM mobile suit and paint it in Meer's colors. Yep, you heard me.

Meer Campbell's colors.

Like the Meer ZAKU in Gundam SEED Dsetiny. You know, pink, haro on the shield along with "Lacus Clyine alive!" and other silly gimmicks like golden stars and such.

If it helps you Feddies the only way to stop Zeon from destroying you all is for Meer to boost your utterly crappy morale. Meer will sing for you and even do more than that because of her strong fan service. However, in order for that concert to happen, she needs a crappy GM. You gotta bet and someone's gotta lose it. Then the loser must paint his or her GM the same colors as Meer's ZAKU is.
You have to make your GM three times humiliating than before. Now I believe Zaku has a legit reason to order a GM kit and some Gundam markers, besides destroying said GM.

When you finish this utterly embarrassing task, come back to me. Char will be laughing. Zaku will be laughing. I will be laughing.

At you.

SIEG ZEON!!!!

Sinervale
January 10, 2015, 6:26 AM
Don't bash my GMs! I may just do this anyways, cause nobody messes with a pink MS.

Zaku
January 10, 2015, 6:33 AM
Fu*k GMs! and the only reason id buy on is to kill it for a diorama or paint it in "we stole your shit" colors. feddies steal our stuff all the time ive got no prob stealing there toys.

Exia
January 10, 2015, 6:40 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/Personalized%20Lineart/75cbf6d2590608bb-Copy.png

Personally wouldn't have any issue piloting one of those. I'd prefer a Zaku II or really any Zeon suit, but beggars can't be choosers when they're in the middle of combat.

Lacus Prime
January 10, 2015, 6:52 AM
Admittedly one of my dream kits is HG Meer's Zaku, because of how strange the color scheme looks....

Zeon's RedComet
January 10, 2015, 7:03 AM
Known fact that Meer's Zaku is Best CE Zaku.

Master Of Gundams
January 10, 2015, 7:31 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/dr34ms1nd1g1t4l/Personalized%20Lineart/75cbf6d2590608bb-Copy.png

Personally wouldn't have any issue piloting one of those. I'd prefer a Zaku II or really any Zeon suit, but beggars can't be choosers when they're in the middle of combat.
Remove the black, add some hearts and stars, a red haro, more stars and "Lacus is alive!" and other Meer-ly stuff.
Other than that, it's a small start.

- - - Updated - - -

Known fact that Meer's Zaku is Best CE Zaku.
Lunamaria's is and always will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Fu*k GMs! and the only reason id buy on is to kill it for a diorama or paint it in "we stole your shit" colors. feddies steal our stuff all the time ive got no prob stealing there toys.
We stole their stuff before. Operation Stardust anyone?

Exia
January 10, 2015, 7:32 AM
Not gonna happen. That's as close as I'm willing to go, I prefer my shade of black.

Master Of Gundams
January 10, 2015, 7:32 AM
Don't bash my GMs! I may just do this anyways, cause nobody messes with a pink MS.
Look forward to seeing that custom painted 1/144 kit in Meer's paintjob feddie.
When you finish it, post it here.

Zeon's RedComet
January 10, 2015, 7:34 AM
Lunamaria's is and always will be.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2576794/kid-cudi-computer-laugh-o.gif

There's only room for one Red Zaku in the world, and Lunamaria can't pull it off.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone knows the proper way to use Red Zaku is to kick and use Machine guns, not cannons.

Master Of Gundams
January 10, 2015, 7:41 AM
Still though GMs are target practice. '

Even old Zeon machines went trashing new feddie mobile suits in Gundam Unicorn. Proves most federation pilots are bliss and have the skills of red shirts and storm troopers.

- - - Updated - - -

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2576794/kid-cudi-computer-laugh-o.gif

There's only room for one Red Zaku in the world, and Lunamaria can't pull it off.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone knows the proper way to use Red Zaku is to kick and use Machine guns, not cannons.
It's three times faster than a normal Zaku!
It's Char!

In a fight though Lunamaria would get shot down, and should Char get to her...
She'll be saying Sieg Zeon within the week.

I wonder what would happen to Lalah...

No...
No...
No!

Lunamaria then would be piloting the mobile armor! Then she would get killed!

Damn it all why did you have to bring that up!

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever made Lunamaria a Christian is going to get it...
Ah well, ignore the left part.

Ditch the cannon and wear a fancy mask, Lunamaria.

Zeon's RedComet
January 10, 2015, 7:42 AM
*Imagines a CCA where Hathaway is now Shinn and Quess is Now Lunamaria*

Huh that could work.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually if anything it'd be an improvement since there'd be no quess.

Master Of Gundams
January 10, 2015, 7:49 AM
Behold the almighty Char kick's effect!

- - - Updated - - -

*Imagines a CCA where Hathaway is now Shinn and Quess is Now Lunamaria*

Huh that could work.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually if anything it'd be an improvement since there'd be no quess.
You did not just say that!
Any situation where Lunamaria dies will not be accepted! I know we all can think of stuffing her in a giant mobile armor, touching the door knob followed with silver stuff on your hand, stuffing her in another giant mobile armor that can burn down a city, changing her last name to "Zabi" and countless other ways for her to horrifically die.

On second thought let's just stick with your idea. Unlike Quess Lunamaria can actually pilot a mobile suit and WON'T die due to stupidity.

Epic thread derailment.

Sinervale
January 10, 2015, 3:28 PM
Zaku we are about to have a brawl...

And I'm not a feddy, I'm more like Anaheim Electronics/Madorna Workshop (Age).....unaffiliated with either side and enjoy suits from all sides.

I've just gained a sweet spot for the lil' GM after all the bashing they get....

Zaku
January 10, 2015, 4:39 PM
THEN BRING IT!! but on a serious note most GMs just look bland to me. and not in a "its a piece of military gear. its not supposed to be aesthetically pleasing." kind of way. there are a LOT of real world examples of good looking military hardware. they have impractical color schemes based off the only there to sell toys gundam functionality obviously comes first. function over form as they say. but notice i did say steal id buy some to paint in Zeon colors. if you dont care about the feddies i dont see why you would care about that then right. there are some versions i like and even some i like a LOT. the sniper II is a wonderful looking machine so is the GM Custom. they are just few and far between.

Master Of Gundams
January 10, 2015, 4:56 PM
That is why someone needs to paint one in Meer's colors. GMs do look bland and GMs are nothing but target practice.
Except for this one...

Sinervale
January 11, 2015, 7:54 AM
Hey if you want to steal and repaint them for your use, go right ahead Zaku...I do agree that the GM Sniper II and GM Custom are the best looking ones, but the GM Cannon II also appeals to me.

Zaku
January 11, 2015, 8:55 AM
Gladly. There are even a few id knock the visor out of and bring into the Mono eye family.

Sinervale
January 11, 2015, 9:39 PM
That's my one gripe with the stock GM....the visor makesnit look like it is sad.

Master Of Gundams
January 13, 2015, 4:25 AM
I prefer mono eyed, Jegans, Nemos, or Gundam heads.
A GM visor is easy to knock out anyway.

Zaku
January 13, 2015, 8:44 AM
That's my one gripe with the stock GM....the visor makesnit look like it is sad.
yea there is that to. most of them look either sad or just lost

Master Of Gundams
January 13, 2015, 1:59 PM
Hey Zaku...

A little GM got lost...

It needs guidance.

AmbientAce
April 2, 2015, 9:30 PM
GMs are boring, you say?

http://www.xmodeltoys.com/photo/461-1.jpg

The GM Sniper would like a word with you all.

Seriously though, if I saw a GM with that paintjob I'd teamkill it, before my squadmates died of laughter.

Master Of Gundams
April 3, 2015, 8:24 AM
Holy necro bump!!!

Anyway, I'm going to draw and color a Meer themed GM mobile suit.

AmbientAce
April 3, 2015, 9:08 AM
Oh - I apologize, I didn't notice the last post date on this thread.

windschnapper
April 3, 2015, 12:35 PM
No need to apologize my friend. As a proud owner of a gm sniper k9, I commend you.

- - - Updated - - -

Aces usually use bright colors to make themselves stand out and as a sign of confidence. I'm sure that if someone brave enough to color their gm with meer color, that guy could destroy delaz fleet by him/herself. That guy's skill is equal to Lucas Nemesis's skill at least.

Master Of Gundams
April 3, 2015, 2:27 PM
Oh - I apologize, I didn't notice the last post date on this thread.
Don't worry about it man, It's fine. Besides, the GM sniper is sexy, despite me being a Zeon, it's the normal GM I make fun of.