PDA

View Full Version : Strike freedom vs destiny vs infinite justice

neostrike
January 9, 2015, 3:50 AM
Who will win a battle? Is it the Strike Freedom, Destiny, or the Infinite Justice? I just want to know your opinions guys.:):)

Master Of Gundams
January 14, 2015, 3:19 AM
The Destiny would get trashed, because Shinn cannot keep his cool and is a brat.
The Justice and Strike Freedom would end in a draw, as proven in the Gundam SEED character theater.

windschnapper
January 14, 2015, 3:36 AM
Pilotwise. Because destiny is too powerful to be real. Yeah. Both infinite justice and strike freedom are kind of equal in technology and pilot's skill.

- - - Updated - - -

I can even beat destiny with an Ez8 in gvgn+

Dom Tropen MS-09D
January 14, 2015, 3:40 AM
I'm gonna express my bias and claim that Athurun would rekt both Destiny and SF, if the fight moved to close range.

windschnapper
January 14, 2015, 3:56 AM
Of course. Infinite justice is a melee oriented suit.

Gundam_Asgard
January 14, 2015, 9:34 PM
SHinn has the most raw power and forceful offense. both in piloting style and his gundam. however, it's been stated that, much like kamille losing his potential to become the strongest newtype, Shinn's anger holds him back from reaching his peak.

Athrun is without doubt the best pilot of the trio, having the best training and experience, as well as the coolest military mind. Also his gundam is designed for 1v1 ace fights so he has that going, but when it comes to abilities he is likely the most lacking.

Kira has the strongest abilities as he is an ultimate Coordinator, is the only character to reach SEED Mode Phase 2, and has light newtype powers. His Gundam is also the most practically equipped arsenal wise. But his only training was from experience thus lacks a military soldier mindset, however he has proven to be a decent tactician and strategist in battle (best evidence in the Desert Tiger Arc.)

Kira and Athrun would likely hold back at least at first, giving Shinn the best advantage immediately, as he'd come in ready to kill. Athrun then Kira in that order would throw off the gloves and fight seriously, and Shinn would be screwed then.

Shinns SEED mode is activated by Anger, Athrun's by clarity, and only Kira has advanced it far enough to activate it freely. technically one can say Athrun's SEED mode is the strongest though because he has never lost a fight in SEED Mode, where as Athrun has once defeated both kira and Shinn in their respective SEED modes.

Easy to summarize Shinn will go down first. leaving it Kira vs Athrun. Shinns rage and blockheadiness will get him defeated.

The latter two have both defeated each other, Kira a wins by higher margins, but Athrun wins the more definitive battles. both with IJ vs SF it becomes a different story. HOWEVER, Im going with Kira, because his natural abilities of triple stacking special abilities give him the edge against way too much. and The Dragoons are too powerful to overlook.

I'll give maybe Athrun wins in Atmosphere, kira wins in space. BUT the margin victories leans in kira's favor imo, so therefore i'd have to say kira is the better.