PDA

View Full Version : W.I.P. build bouncer mk2

bouncerMK2
November 4, 2014, 11:51 AM
here are some pics of my build bouncer mk2

- - - Updated - - -

still have a few panel lines and some decals and matte spray work but I think its looing good so far.

thwalker13
November 4, 2014, 12:08 PM
Very nice, that's going to be one heavily powered G-Bouncer.

Squee
November 4, 2014, 12:09 PM
Interesting idea. Any other mods to the main body planned?

Dlinker
November 4, 2014, 1:17 PM
Those Weapon Binders look incredibly appropriate on the G-Bouncer.

bouncerMK2
November 4, 2014, 3:05 PM
yeah I'm going to add some Verniers the sides and back of its legs and thinking of maybe adding some armor in a couple places. just want it to remain functional looking and not too heavy. may also add a couple extra Vernier to the bottom end of the Binders on its back. Also looking to incorporate the knife holders and knifes on it somewhere as well. the decals aren't the greatest but went on pretty well and with some matte over them will look good.

- - - Updated - - -

Also any recommendations or ideas for armor or add-ons is appreciated

Squee
November 4, 2014, 5:57 PM
I don't know if you want to wait, but they're coming out with the ez8 add on set from the new build fighter kits. They are weapons and armor. Might fit will.

bouncerMK2
November 4, 2014, 9:37 PM
hhmmmm that's a thought any pics of those? ill do a google search see what comes up. I have some other armor parts that might work on this model. id love a pair of exia/00 forearms and blades for this kit.

- - - Updated - - -

would a shield incorporating a beam Gatling or even a regular Gatling be too much? lol

thwalker13
November 4, 2014, 11:07 PM
I don't think that you can go to overpowered. (looks at my Kampfer Amazing) Naw, you can't go overpowered. Go for it I say!

Dlinker
November 5, 2014, 1:17 AM
You can never have enough beam gatlings, I say. The regular gatling, maybe, but it depends on how big it is. If you slap on the one from the MG Heavyarms, then yeah, I'd say that's overpowered, haha.

bouncerMK2
November 5, 2014, 11:36 AM
nah I was thinking the Gatling shield combo from the weapons system 05 or whatever it is I have one or two laying around thought id assemble the Gatling shield and run with it. That or I have a twin bean Gatling from a leftover 1/144 heavy arms ew model that I can incorporate into the stock shield I think with a little work.