PDA

View Full Version : Epyon vs White Tigerzord

Gundam Fancritic
October 11, 2014, 10:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYhkwVJbcY

What it is, main homies. It's ya boy Gundam Fancritic here, and I just wanted to say how much I missed you maniacal mothas.

How'd you like the Death Battle?

Kenico
October 11, 2014, 10:59 PM
Some like it. Some hate it. Some call complete bull on it...its a mixed feely deal for this battle lol

thwalker13
October 11, 2014, 11:06 PM
I agree with it. Mostly cause Epyon won. haha

Zaku
October 11, 2014, 11:32 PM
I agree with it. Mostly cause Epyon won. haha

Agreed lol

PaladinGundam
October 12, 2014, 1:09 AM
Well I view it as "What have you seen the Tigerzord and the Epyon do in their own series?"
The Megazords are bulky and slow compared to the Epyon. What's better? A fire sword? OR A BEAM SABER?

jaster-jesek
October 12, 2014, 5:05 AM
To be fair, I would disagree that Zechs was a better pilot than Tommy-- given that Tommy went... what was it... 4? 5? Power Ranger series. He took on a greater number of varied enemies, several of which were considerably more powerful than him.

Zechs? Well, I don't think he ever won a fight against someone who was more powerful than him. I mean, can anyone point to any such instance? I am pretty sure he lost every major battle he was ever in.

Squee
October 12, 2014, 9:34 AM
I'm just confused, i remember Tommy showing up again, but i don't remember the white ranger taking over. Yet they said he did. Could someone confirm? lol

Exia
October 12, 2014, 9:40 AM
It never got said, but Tommy was considered the de facto leader once he showed back up as White Ranger and then cemented when the actors who played Jason, Trini, and Zack left and they brought in Rocky, Aisha, and Adam.

PaladinGundam
October 12, 2014, 1:55 PM
The Tommy you see here is the Tommy when he was the White Ranger. So far only one season of experience.
The Zechs you see is the one who pilots the Epyon, just before his duel with the Wing Zero.
Skill wise, Zechs succeeds over Tommy.

Hokuto no Fan
October 13, 2014, 6:54 PM
I was a bit miffed at first when I saw they were going to pair up a Super Robot and a Real Robot with the immediate results seemingly in the Tigerzord's favor but then I remembered the ZERO System. I still think God Gundam would have made for a more entertaining fight trading blows instead of the dodge-fest Epyon relied on.