PDA

View Full Version : Any new role plays currently?

MS:Lycanthrope
September 20, 2014, 3:38 PM
Curious is all.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
September 20, 2014, 3:42 PM
Well at moment, We have MGS SEED Scars of a Bloody Valentine, we are couple of chapters in on that one, MGS 00 Daybreaks Bell, Close to end of its part one.
Up coming: Build Fighters Battle Among the Stars, ZRCs F91 Rp, and couple other ones on planning phase.
You can jump on the Seed one at some point and to 00 one at Part 2.

September 20, 2014, 3:54 PM
Thanks so much ill for sure crash the par-I mean join,yeah join that's what I meant c:

Dom Tropen MS-09D
September 20, 2014, 3:56 PM
No Problem. Always nice to see people who are interested in RPing:p

September 20, 2014, 4:02 PM
Another question if you want to hop in do you pm the op or just state your bidness on the post?

Zeon's RedComet
September 20, 2014, 4:04 PM
Yeah just in one of the discussion threads, though the two DM's right now are away, at least Char is for the SEEDRP. Only a few chapters in, should be easy to intro a character I'd think there, I just intro'd my third PC in there, and it was pretty easy...but she's more weapon that person at this point so that might have been why lol.

00 RP is over half way finished but Ginga said there's gonna be a flood of some new guys in the Second part of that.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
September 20, 2014, 4:06 PM
Just post to the Discussion thread your willingness and the DM should approave it. Of course you can PM about it ,but its no mandetory.
Basicly just ask.

- - - Updated - - -

ZRC you ninjaed me. damn

September 20, 2014, 4:07 PM
I suppose I'll try to make a bio for SEED and wait for p2 of the 00 rp,time to try at my 1 weakness... Thinking

Dom Tropen MS-09D
September 20, 2014, 4:10 PM
No worries, your bio can be a bit sparse . I usually do pretty sparse one to avoid contradictions and plot holes.

Zeon's RedComet
September 20, 2014, 4:12 PM
Yeah no rush either, we won't be going on untill Latr Monday/tuesday IIRC

Ginga Bishōnen
September 20, 2014, 4:17 PM
Howdy, I am the DM of the 00 RP. You are more than welcome to join in part 2, tho I should mention nearly all the Gundams of the 00 universe are spoken for, unless you wanted the Arche Gundam, Gundam Throne Drei, or the GRM Gundam. Had two potential players decide not to join because of that, so I thought I should mention it. You can use a MP mobile suit like the Ahead or the GN-XIII, or maybe even the GN-X Superbia or you can use one of the Innovade mobile suits, but the Gundams are one of a kind in my RP for the most part and like I said, they are mostly spoken for, so yeah

I am also the DM for the upcoming Gundam Build Fighters RP, which should kick off sometime next month. There is still lots of time to join that one, and the rules and Gundam choices are a lot more relaxed in that one. You are welcome to join that one as well.

September 20, 2014, 5:03 PM
One of a kind meaning I can't have a mix of the GRM and Arche? :o

Ginga Bishōnen
September 20, 2014, 5:27 PM
I meant one of a kind as in there is one 00 Raiser available, one Cherudim Gundam available, etc. That way not everyone decides to all use one suit, like every player getting the same Gundam.

That being said, I might allow a GRM and Zwei hybrid.

- - - Updated - - -

The Gundams are single-production suits is what I am getting at, not limited-production. Only one of them can exist at a time, with a couple exceptions I have already cleared up.

Zeon's RedComet
September 20, 2014, 5:31 PM
Like the Plutone, and Black Copy of it.

Dom Tropen MS-09D
September 20, 2014, 5:38 PM
Didn't the Rasiel Also have an Black copy made from it?

September 20, 2014, 6:59 PM
Er should I wait for part 2 to be announced or make my bio now?

- - - Updated - - -

I meant one of a kind as in there is one 00 Raiser available, one Cherudim Gundam available, etc. That way not everyone decides to all use one suit, like every player getting the same Gundam.

That being said, I might allow a GRM and Zwei hybrid.

- - - Updated - - -

The Gundams are single-production suits is what I am getting at, not limited-production. Only one of them can exist at a time, with a couple exceptions I have already cleared up.

Next thing you know everyone's running around in the 00 gundam and turn it in to the 22 gundam

Ginga Bishōnen
September 20, 2014, 7:42 PM
Part 2 isn't coming out until next year, but the discussion thread for it should be coming out around December, depending on when we finish Part 1. So yeah, wait until then.

Zeon's RedComet
September 20, 2014, 7:44 PM
Next year...Well damn, I'm sad.

Ginga Bishōnen
September 20, 2014, 7:49 PM
Next year...Well damn, I'm sad.

I figure its gonna take the rest of September, October, and at least half of November to finish part 1. I said I wanted a month or so off before starting part 2, so yeah, January of next year sounds right. I will have started the Build Fighters RP by then, so there is that at least.

Zeon's RedComet
September 20, 2014, 7:50 PM
You think it's gonna take that long?

Hmm won't be too bad then, and there is the BFRP, I dunno I'm just really looking forward to part two.

Ginga Bishōnen
September 20, 2014, 7:54 PM
Yeah, a chapter a week is just about the pace we have been doing in this RP the whole time. That means it will take us at least 8 weeks, two months, to finish this RP off, and that's without real life stuff coming up.

Zeon's RedComet
September 20, 2014, 7:55 PM
Huh, guess you're right...seems quicker lol.

Previous statement withdrawn.

Zeta
September 20, 2014, 7:56 PM
So wait, when does the Build Fighters RP start?

Ginga Bishōnen
September 20, 2014, 7:58 PM
So wait, when does the Build Fighters RP start?

I wanna try to kick it off in October, after we finish a major chapter in the 00 RP (chapter 15 to all the curious 00 players). Should be around the first half of October, hopefully.

Zeon's RedComet
September 20, 2014, 7:59 PM
Man the hype for 15 is insane.

Also the stuff before it, should all make Joshua allot more intresting than I originally planned him to be.

Exia
September 20, 2014, 10:07 PM
I can't wait for chapter 15!