PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Spots within the US?

Sazabee
July 14, 2014, 7:47 PM
Question!

The family and I just got back from Florida not too long ago for my sons birthday (yo I finally got to hit up Lego Land & Universal Studios to go to Harry Potter :P)

And it was a blast, had tons of fun and I'm so stoaked on going to another vacation but this time without our 6 year old x.x

So my question is where are some good places to go travel to in the US.

I've been to plenty of places but won't disclose them so the things you guys say won't be biased :P

The wife on the other hand has barely been anywhere so we're doing this thing now lol.

The things I have in mind at the moment are Denver & Portland... bonus points if Gunpla but definitely not necessary.

Help a brotha out and I'll meet you to grab a drink!

It'll be around Mid September

Zeta
July 15, 2014, 12:37 AM
I've been to Denver before and outside of the Denver Mint, the Colorado Rockies baseball team, and the nearby Coors Brewery in Golden, Colorado, there isn't much there. Though to be fair, I was only there for a few days. Honestly you'd be better off going to somewhere like Hawaii, but you got to there in November when the weather is just right.

V0LTES-V01
July 15, 2014, 8:04 PM
How about the concrete jungle of New York City, NY? And after NYC, just a few hours away is Boston, MA. There is also California. And Hawaii as mentioned by Zeta.

Jfl0
July 15, 2014, 10:00 PM
Steps Jfl0 takes to determine a vacay:

1) Anywhere that does not ban me from carrying my gun.
2) Beach? mountain camping?

Ideas:

Daytona Beach
Erie, Pennsylvania
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Montana (interested myself, actually)
Wyoming
West Virginia

Hawaii, New York, Atlantic City (NJ), California, Ocean City MD and Colorado all off the list.

Psyco Diver
July 16, 2014, 12:50 AM
Steps Jfl0 takes to determine a vacay:

1) Anywhere that does not ban me from carrying my gun.
2) Beach? mountain camping?

Ideas:

Daytona Beach
Erie, Pennsylvania
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Montana (interested myself, actually)
Wyoming
West Virginia

Hawaii, New York, Atlantic City (NJ), California, Ocean City MD and Colorado all off the list.

Myrtle Beach, SC?