PDA

View Full Version : Anavel Gato vs Norris Packard, battle of the ace Old Types

Psyco Diver
June 7, 2014, 11:42 AM
I seriously can't think of a good MS battle for these two against each other so here goes, if they had similar suits fighting on a equal battle field, who is the better pilot, this is taking account that both pilots are fighting to kill each other, none of the sissy fighting to prove a point or buy time, Norris slept with Gato's mom or something so now thier out to kill each other lol

Zaku
June 7, 2014, 12:11 PM
Damn that is a tough question. Id say the terrain would call it. Gato has more space fighting experience. But Norris has more ground fighting experience. We could say its a fight while free falling in the atmosphere so both are at a equal disadvantage. Id say Gato would win im not sure why just a gut feeling. Norris: "ill take Mrs Gato out to a nice seafood dinner. AND NEVER CALL HER AGAIN! Gato: DORTHY GATO IS A SAINT YOU HEAR!? A SAINT!" Lol

Zeon's RedComet
June 7, 2014, 2:49 PM
I'd give it to Packard.

If he couldn't beat him in a straight up fight he'd just use Guerrilla Tactics to take out Gato.

Also Packard piloted in space a bit as well in this: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MS-05Q_Zaku_I_(Norris_Custom)

Zaku
June 7, 2014, 8:48 PM
Those knuckle spikes look awesome. Im really on the fence on this fight though.

Psyco Diver
June 9, 2014, 12:17 PM
On a clear open battlefield Gato has it, but mix in space debris or city landscape then I think Norris could take it, it probably wouldn't be a epic battle but more of a chess match in the end