PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Suit Gundam ATLAS

Polaris Gundam
January 15, 2012, 12:37 AM
Hello Gundam Forums Its been some time since Ive shown this work in Progress for some time.

First a little background: As I may or may not have stated before, I LOVE to draw. and when I was just 13 and I just barely learned to draw Anime or manga style characters. On my way into the 8th grade I was a pretty decent artist for my age.(but I still sucked :p) I started drawing gundams because I was Obsessed with it. My parents suggested I do something with my artwork. It was my good friend Kevin suggested I start a comic book just to improve my skills.
And It did, I made a short 37 page story about 5 guys who were sent to earth from the colonies for a guys retreat.( just realized how gay that sounds :s) anyway long story short they get drafted into the military and blah blah blah War with gundams...

I HAD NO IDEA what I was doing or how things worked. I look back and shutter about the Awful times in middle school.

so I realized later how stupid the story was so I tried again this time rewriting the story and each time the sort Improved MORE AND MORE. and so did the artwork.
However things turned for the worse when I became a sophmore and i almost flunked out of high school because I wasn't focusing on my studies. also the school I was in was too small and overcrowded. another local high school had burned down and then crammed 25,000 students into this school made for 4000. I would have been lost in the crowd of students just trying to graduate. So I gave up on the story.

It wasn't until my Junior year I transferred to another school across town. but there I took a screenwriting class. after thinking long and hard I decided to start the story up again. It went through several dozen revisions again. but in My 3D animation class I perfected the design to my Protagonists Gundam.
I wrote a 350+ page script for the class and got a B- for my final :/
my teacher thought it was good but it was just "TOO DAMN LONG"
I continued working on it in my free time but my studies took main priority.
I graduated back in 2006 and the gundam story was put on the shelf.
after screwing up in college in 07 I returned home and served a mission for my church and I was sent to Milwaukee Wisconsin and in the FRICKIN cold winters i had very little to do. so I decided to try the story again. I sat in my apartment for 3 weeks straight of subzero temperatures(-49 F to -26 F) and "drew my brains against the wall..."
II didn't have my regular materials, just a pencil paper and my wandering imagination. we didn't have a tv so my focus was souly on this "Comic"
In 2009 I returned home and started attending college again, and I was reunited with my friends. I showed them the 100 page draft I made and They offered input and I came Up with the story That I will be posting in JUST A bit (I'm Currently Babysitting My sisters kids so I don't have my stuff with me, So i will attempt to rehearse it to you on the NEXT post)

So Please Sit down "stay a while and Listen..." and I will tell you the Story Ive been working on.

This Is

GUNDAM ATLAS

Polaris Gundam
January 15, 2012, 1:47 AM
Gundam ATLAS

Back Story:

The Year is 2074 and the western Powers, The United States and NATO just ended a long bloody war with Venezuela, Peru, Cuba and Columbia. what many would come to call the "Rainforest wars."(2053-2065) the war was a desperate attempt to seize oil in South America. with these newfound resources. It was also a technological weapons breakthrough. the Development of the Mobile Suit. The United States and European Union were now able to relaunch it's respective space programs and began to bring large Asteroids to the Earth lock them in Orbit and harvest them for resources. the Economy stabilized in the western hemisphere and things were looking bright after the war.

However in the east The Chinese military has begun open conquest on the Nations of the Eastern hemisphere. the Main Players are China, Russia, India, Pakistan, Iran,North Korea, the old soviet satellites, and the middle eastern Nations.
China's goal is conquest and to obtain as much land as possible and to seize the natural resources and Industrial centers to venture into the new age.
Russia's goal is mainly self defense and to keep its public view as the Most powerful Nation in the east and to try and retake its conquered land. They are currently allied with Kazakhstan and Georgia.
India, also is to keep itself from being conquered. however due to the High tensions between India and Pakistan. mostly religious prejudice. the tensions escalated into full war on both chinese and Indian/Pakistani fronts.
Iran fearing it too would be steamrolled by the Vast chinese army and undoubtably be stripped for its resources. It tried to ally itself with the other nations of the middle east. however the midst of unification civil war broke out between the Arab nations.
North Korea, Currently allied with the Chinese Empire wreaked havoc on The Russian Federation. it holds a hidden agenda to conquer Japan and South Korea.
all other countries in between have been caught in the fray and have simply desolved. Nepal, Mongolia, Vietnam, Burma, act.

The whole continent of asia was at war, with the exception of Japan and South Korea who are still under the protection of the United states. by treaty.
The Western Super powers(USA, European Union Africa, and Australia)
are keeping out of the war because they know the war will escalate and possibly lead to Nuclear war. It was also that peoples moral was low because of the latest war.

Tensions are high, every nation fears Nuclear weapons will be used. however the war has proceeded for 10 years no nuclear weapons have been used the focus has been primarily mobile Suit and standard warfare.
(side note: this Asian War started in 2065)

However, there exists in the shadows of this chaotic war, an organization that operates outside of any government confinds or political ties. It is privately funded and organized. this shadow army operates to keep the war from escalating out of control.
Its Name is ATLAS
and much like the myth they are named after, They Literally Have the world on their shoulders. They operate with State of the Art technology, Cloaking devices, Rail guns, and Fusion Reactors.
But its crowning achievement is the Development of the Gundam
a high mobility mobile suit with a unique alloy secretly mined from a asteroid in orbit.
this alloy makes the mobile suit virtually indestructible. and its surprisingly light.

Sorry guys thats all I can write right now I have Much more but its on my computer at home. I'll keep you posted. stay tuned in about a day or two when I can get to my archive at home. I have several things I need to scan and upload and you can see my characters and the comic I drew and I would LOVE to get feedback.

These are my characters names and the names of the Mecha

(Protagonists)
ATLAS

Dakota Hawkins
Polaris Gundam

Dmitri Rachmaninoff
Sirius Gundam

"Trace"
Procyon Gundam

Miranda Adrial
Supercarrier Orion

SOUTH AMERICAN Militia
(Villians)

Jerrik Rojas
Vega Gundam

Russian Federation

Mikial Arkov

those are the names of my main characters Tell me what you think if you wish.

Kenico
January 15, 2012, 3:24 AM
Ive got to admit it: you have some raw talent here. i like the back story, i like the way the story takes on a OO Esque feel to it (i hope that is not an insult) but its very unique. i trust we will see more you your talents. i also love the names of the mecha, your going with a kind of either a star theme. i love it thus far and its feel. but my question is are you gonna go with the traditional writing or script styling (see my fic to see what im talking about)? anyway, welcome aboard the fanfic bandwagon lol

Zeta
January 15, 2012, 5:33 AM
Oh come on! Vega Gundam is a bad guy suit?! First Vega from Street Fighter, now this? This giving my last name a bad name. I feel depressed.

Kenico
January 15, 2012, 5:40 AM
hey cut the lad some slack besides its in its prototype stages (if im not mistaken lol) hell find a more badass name. and hey this is Gundam, lives are lost and alliances change Vega may turn into a badass good guy Gundam lol

Zeta
January 15, 2012, 6:02 AM
Good point. Can't wait to see what happens. Also, I'm starting to write my own Gundam novel. You'll see bits of Zeta, Wing, Star Wars, Halo, and Code Geass.

Polaris Gundam
January 15, 2012, 12:22 PM
Ive got to admit it: you have some raw talent here. i like the back story, i like the way the story takes on a OO Esque feel to it (i hope that is not an insult) but its very unique. i trust we will see more you your talents. i also love the names of the mecha, your going with a kind of either a star theme. i love it thus far and its feel. but my question is are you gonna go with the traditional writing or script styling (see my fic to see what im talking about)? anyway, welcome aboard the fanfic bandwagon lol

Thanks Bro, I started reading your Fanfic last night as well, however I was just too dang tired to finish it. Busy day. HOWEVER I LIKE WHAT I READ!
- But y'know whats funny is that I haven't seen 00 when i started this story. and when I came home from Wisconsin I watched it online and nearly had an aneurism. because of how close the stories were. subtle differences for sure, but I decided sure I'll continue it, primarily its to help improve my drawing skills.

GNzaku0023
January 15, 2012, 12:42 PM
Best of luck to ya, you've got a solid AU premise down! Can't wait to read more.

Polaris Gundam
January 15, 2012, 1:35 PM
(Taken down for personal reasons)

Kenico
January 15, 2012, 7:21 PM
Not bad...Not bad at all, like ive said, you have some raw talent. it needs a little polishing but in time it will be sharp. and like ive said before i trust we will see more of your talents in the near future.

Polaris Gundam
January 15, 2012, 7:24 PM
Not bad...Not bad at all, like ive said, you have some raw talent. it needs a little polishing but in time it will be sharp. and like ive said before i trust we will see more of your talents in the near future.

Thank you! If possible Id like some pointers on how to "polish" it, what would you do to make it better?
and Now! Pictures!

Kenico
January 15, 2012, 7:32 PM
sadly individual writing style, like weilding a sword, handleing a gun, or piloting a Gundam, is an individuals technique, it takes practice and pacing. when i mean polishing, i mean that it will take some more buffing it out. but there is one peice of advice if your interested.

Polaris Gundam
January 15, 2012, 7:51 PM
(This Kills me for doing this.)

Kenico
January 15, 2012, 7:55 PM
NOW THATS IMPRESSIVE!!! i may need to comish you on helping me with my mecha designs (i have a general idea of what they are but THIS changes everything!)

Polaris Gundam
January 15, 2012, 8:17 PM

Polaris Gundam
January 15, 2012, 8:41 PM

Polaris Gundam
January 15, 2012, 9:09 PM

Polaris Gundam
January 15, 2012, 9:15 PM
NOW THATS IMPRESSIVE!!! i may need to comish you on helping me with my mecha designs (i have a general idea of what they are but THIS changes everything!)

Thanks again. yeah i know my writing style is pretty awful. :( but hey I'm trying. As I stated, My goal is better drawing. if you give me some pointers on my story I will gladly Exchange and draw up some designs for your fanfic as well. but dont expect anything too soon. Classes are murdering me right now with work. But i do love a chance to draw, besides It'll give me something better to do with my free time.

Kenico
January 15, 2012, 9:38 PM
i love this, and my personal favorite by far has got to be the Vega...and i havent read your work yet! as for my advice. if you want to cut to the chase, use Script style. its alot easier and your not pressured to apply the ol "and then he said, (dialogue)" nonsense. the Script style also helps for writers who just want to get their ideas out. and the best advice: dont think novel, think tV series, thats how the idea to make my fic in this style came into being. give the mecha designs, character profiles, use actions, etc. if you want to use a template for script style, just use my fanfic as an example of Script style. PM me if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing your fic, you have some incredible talent, along with the other writers lol. and we look forward to welcoming your Fanfic to the pantheon.

Polaris Gundam
January 15, 2012, 10:00 PM
Ok, I'll give it a shot, I'm gonna post my main characters first and write the story in the format you described. and post pics of the other characters as i go along. since its martin Luthur king day tomorrow i may have a lot of time to post More stuff.

Kenico
January 15, 2012, 10:05 PM
of course and heres another tip: after you complte Chapter1(and if you have the tech) save your chapter on a disk BEFORE you post it. trust me its for security reasons. for your sake of course lol. oh you dont have to do Script, just do whats comfortable. i was making a suggestion to writing styles. but it will be interesting to see another write in that style other than me lol.

Polaris Gundam
January 16, 2012, 3:34 AM

Polaris Gundam
January 16, 2012, 3:37 AM

Polaris Gundam
January 16, 2012, 3:39 AM

Polaris Gundam
January 16, 2012, 3:44 AM

Kenico
January 16, 2012, 8:47 AM
Like the Character and mecha designs. im surprised Sunrise and bandai havent come knocking on your door.

Zeta
January 16, 2012, 7:45 PM
Wow! That Vega Gundam looks like badass! Thank you Polaris Gundam!

Polaris Gundam
January 17, 2012, 5:18 AM
Like the Character and mecha designs. im surprised Sunrise and bandai havent come knocking on your door.

Thanks, i can only dream and hopefully its that easy.

Wow! That Vega Gundam looks like badass! Thank you Polaris Gundam!

Thanks again! I wanted something that looked menacing. The color scheme is Red and white.

So... Wait Zeta your last name Is Vega? Coolest name EVER! what are you like a secret agent?
Interesting Fact. The Star directly overhead is Vega if you live on the 40th parallel and one day Vega will become the northern star. in about 25,000 years.
So Vega... Awesome name.

Zeta
January 17, 2012, 5:08 PM
Haha, I'm flattered! No, I'm not a secret agent. I do know of the star Vega and that eventually that it will become the new North Star. Thanks for the compliment!!!

SilverFrameAstray
January 18, 2012, 3:21 PM
Your art isn't bad at all. It's far better than SEED that's for sure.

Their character design is just crap. Utter crap.

You should go and join the artists group under the community tab.

It's under the red bar, directly under the welcome before your name.

Solid read too btw. You make me want to do character profiles. Mayhaps I will.

Polaris Gundam
January 18, 2012, 6:03 PM
The scanner doesn't help much either. its makes it look really raw. I dont know if i can find the right word to describe it. but when I draw in pencil it looks much better. so I fear for when I actually start posting the comic. how it will look. I'm gonna see if i can redraw it using my Tablet. but that could take weeks. perhaps i will just do a novelized script.

squeam
January 18, 2012, 6:13 PM
My favorite fan fiction yet. Because it has pictures. I like pictures...

Polaris Gundam
January 20, 2012, 12:58 AM
Who doesn't like pictures? Except for maybe blind people.
Anyway...

I'm in the process of transferring the comic into a written format. Alas The process is slow and schoolwork is deep. I love hearing feedback from you guys, it really brightens my day. Its not often I get to because no one wants to sit down and read what I have anymore. Probably because I haven't turned out anything really new. Or people are just to busy nowadays. .. Being an adult sucks.

GNzaku0023
January 20, 2012, 1:14 AM
My favorite fan fiction yet. Because it has pictures. I like pictures...

I feel so betrayed...... :'(

squeam
January 20, 2012, 7:26 AM
I feel so betrayed...... :'(

Mwahahahha!

Polaris Gundam
January 25, 2012, 1:04 AM
Man, this script thing is taking longer then I thought! I have about 12 pages written right now but the story hasn't gone anywhere I'm in the middle of a battle right now so i cant post it. But in the meantime. Here is another Picture to tie you over for a bit.
C O M I N G ____ S O O N
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/NightWolfMK_II/Image4.jpg
Rated PG-13

Zeta
January 25, 2012, 2:39 AM
Nice man!!! Even though it looks blocky, the wording looks awesome.

Polaris Gundam
January 25, 2012, 2:11 PM
Nice man!!! Even though it looks blocky, the wording looks awesome.

You look blocky....

Kenico
February 1, 2012, 3:01 PM
im impressed with it so far...why do you deny us this work of writing???!!! im dying to see chapter 1. oh and heres a tip (and i think a few other writers on this forum can back me up on this one) listen to some action oriented adrenaline pumping music while coming up with battle sequences. trust me i did two whole chapters in one night (in under 2 hours to boot lol) just listening to "had enough" by breaking benjamin. man...best...night...ever!!! lol

Polaris Gundam
February 1, 2012, 6:51 PM
Oh trust me Kenyon. I have a 24 hour playlist of action oriented adrenaline pumping music devoted souly to brainstorming and story writing.. Music scores mostly. band of Brothers, batman bigins, The Dark Knight, Gundam soundtacks aplenty! (00, wing, 0083, Unicorn, seed, seed destiny, F-91 encounters in space, target in sight) John williams, Hans Zimmer, the matrix, TRON Legacy, Call of duty, starcraft, it goes on...
and i know Its been a while. but I'm trying my best.

but as a matter of fact i have episode one finished. it just needs to be proofread, and spellchecked and it'll be ready to post. in 5 hours. I'd do it now but i have a lab in 30 minutes. so give me 3 hours max and it'll be ready to go. I'd post it now. but the stupid computer i'm currently on have Wordpad only. (no spell check) peice of crap... so once i make it home I'll fire up my pride and joy. and it will be here! I swear it!

and i made some more posters when i made that last one so here are some more.

IN JUST 5 HOURS:
Episode 01 airs. only on FOX!... wait I hate FOX and there is no way I'd let those corprate A holes have my story, they'd probably put Seth Green in it and he'd do all the voices. and half of the the screen would be superbown adds and comercials every 6 minutes. and there is no way I'll put it on syfy either. not unless they start showing Science F**kin Fiction and less wrestaling.
Guess my only shot is PBS... :/
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/NightWolfMK_II/Image3.jpg

Oh by the way what is the word cap for each page?

Polaris Gundam
February 2, 2012, 3:05 AM
(I am so Sorry Guys)

Polaris Gundam
February 2, 2012, 3:06 AM
I apologize profusely for having to clear off my own work, because of all the untrustworthy people out there.

Polaris Gundam
February 2, 2012, 3:10 AM
I apologize profusely for having to clear off my own work, because of all the untrustworthy people out there.

Polaris Gundam
February 2, 2012, 3:14 AM

Polaris Gundam
February 2, 2012, 3:17 AM

Polaris Gundam
February 2, 2012, 3:25 AM

Kenico
February 2, 2012, 3:33 AM
oh im not complaining :P! lol take your time and hope to see the polished product. id rather wait and see a perfected product than rush the artist and get disapointed lol. btw exelent choice of music for R&Ding your work lol

btw on networks ever tried G4? theyre awesome!!! and truth be told if Turn A would have been released b4 Bandai pulled that BS Stunt a few weeks ago, id would love to have Turn A on G4. if ANY Gundam came to G4 id be one happy tech-head.

EDIT: just read episode 1 and my friend...this is a work of art! congradulations sir!!! i cant wait to see more.

Zeta
February 2, 2012, 3:33 AM
Wow. That... was... awesome.

Zeta
February 2, 2012, 3:40 AM
btw on networks ever tried G4? theyre awesome!!! and truth be told if Turn A would have been released b4 Bandai pulled that BS Stunt a few weeks ago, id would love to have Turn A on G4. if ANY Gundam came to G4 id be one happy tech-head.

I don't know. G4 didn't like Dynasty Warrior Gundam (1 and 2). It probably would have [adult swim] as they love giant robots (Big O and Code Geass). SyFy also aired 00 Gundam for a while. I think, if given the opportunity, [adult swim] would air Gundam again.

Kenico
February 2, 2012, 4:08 AM
They dont like Dynasty Warriors (and sadly Gundam got caught in the crossfire)(dont get my wrong fellas but in truth DW Gundam is just DW with a Gundam Skin. i love DW Gundam, but DW in general is just plain boring!!! its the same mechanics over and over and over!!!!!!) but an anime like Gundam that is not involved with dW i think they would welcome with open arms.

Zeta
February 2, 2012, 4:34 AM
Perhaps. Bandai said that they would focusing more on license distribution and broadcasting. Gundam may have a shot at getting back on TV.

Kenico
February 2, 2012, 4:44 AM
let us hope...and of course my top two i REALLY wish would get on american shores: Turn A and AW GX

Polaris Gundam
February 3, 2012, 7:46 PM
G4? oh that video game channel that plays cops for 6 hours straight? well. start small I guess...

Well Now that I've posted one episode I hear that you like it, GREAT! I aim to please. Tell me what you think? what did you liked, what you didn't like. what you hated... etc.

Kenico
February 4, 2012, 6:06 AM
well for one thing, you DID NOT Disappoint, i like the way you did that news deal at the beginning of the work. very original. the way you described the Gundams was impressive, but the Grunt suits ive either missed the part of thier discription or you didnt include it, so you might want to work on that little snag. its not a big deal just a thought. either than that, the character personas, the Gundams, and the overall execution was superb. i trust we will see more in the coming times. keep it up and look forward to Episode 2.

Polaris Gundam
February 6, 2012, 1:42 AM

Kenico
February 6, 2012, 5:31 AM
SOLD! i have a commissioning Job for you! that has got to be the most beautiful ship deisgn since SYD meads work (and from my point of veiw thats a good thing)! you sir have a boat load of talent!!!

and heres another tip, dont care what other people think. if people have an opinion that is NOT progressive than dont care losers try to pull others down and winners, REAL winners try to pull others up. i havent gotten alot of responses in my fic but the views are all the words i need. you got 1000 views in a very short amount of time, thats sayin something! so keep up the work. everybody here and yours truly are enjoying your work. they just cant find the words to put in art. as for if anyone who feels if they are on their own, i know how you feel, but when i told my bro and my parents (who cant seem to get it into their thick skulls that it is impossible to publish this work due to bandai owning the rights but bless thier hearts for tryin.) they jumped on the band wagon without missing a beat. theyve been with me ever since. btw. chapter 22 will be up soon, and my friend after you read the first part youll be jumping up from your seat. lol. btw...(gonna send you a PM)

Zeta
February 6, 2012, 5:39 AM
The Ion Drive and the overall design remind me of the design of the Nautilus from the "Nadia" anime series. Also, my novel project has been revealed. The title- Mobile Suit Gundam: Days of Ruin.

GNzaku0023
February 6, 2012, 11:14 AM
Youre not alone Polaris, we all know we can't go anywhere with our novels/fics. We write them for the fun of it, it's a hobby, much like gunpla. my novels are supposed to span 2 full books, but I know its not going to get me anywhere. Its only for fun, and screw the people that brush over your story under the pretense of "It's just another gundam."
I happen to enjoy everything you've posted so far, and I hope you dont give up on it. You're very talented, dont let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Kenico
February 6, 2012, 11:37 AM
AMEN brother! AMEN!

Polaris Gundam
February 7, 2012, 12:24 AM
thanks guys. I was not having the best time yesterday. But I guess we may never know where our story writing takes us. My friend Kevin made a pretty good point but said something that brought my spirits up. Timothy Zahn, Terry Brooks, James Luceno, Jude Watson... what do they all have in Common? NONE of them own the rights to Star Wars. However they all have written arguably THE BEST Star Wars Books/Stories told. Yes, unfortunately George Lucas has denounced them as Cannon.[Moron] but that's his thing...
so I'm not saying I'm a Timothy Zahn, Terry Brooks, James Luceno, etc... but I may have my Andy Warhall 15 minutes of fame. I can only dream.

So I guess I will continue writing and drawing.

Kenico
February 7, 2012, 6:36 AM
thats the spirit!!!

Polaris Gundam
February 8, 2012, 11:45 PM
I hope you guys wont be mad or disappointed but the next episode is going to be be a Back story. lots of talking and Drama and not much fighting. and I'm already up to 19 pages on it. annnnd Unfortunately I'm only 1/2 finished telling it. so this may come off as a boring one.
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to shorten it?

Kenico
February 9, 2012, 8:33 AM
not a problem, by the sound of it will give some bios of the characters (which works for those who didnt read the earlier drafts and are JUST gettting into it.) in fact that is a good idea. so look foward to this possible 2 parter.

Polaris Gundam
February 14, 2012, 3:33 PM

Polaris Gundam
February 14, 2012, 3:42 PM

Polaris Gundam
February 14, 2012, 3:54 PM

Polaris Gundam
February 14, 2012, 4:00 PM

Polaris Gundam
February 14, 2012, 4:07 PM

Polaris Gundam
February 14, 2012, 4:19 PM

Polaris Gundam
February 14, 2012, 4:25 PM

Kenico
February 14, 2012, 4:32 PM
that was sick!!!!! i salute you good sir!!!! that was one of the most visceral readings ive had so far. commendation and what not. i cant wait to see more!!

Polaris Gundam
February 15, 2012, 12:54 PM
Dang you read fast! that was like 10 minutes after I posted that beast! oye!

Kenico
February 15, 2012, 1:19 PM
ive said this before to one friend ill say it to you my cohort, i have the natural ability to read and remember things faster than most people. i have that natural talent.

Polaris Gundam
February 23, 2012, 10:43 PM

Episode 03 will be delayed due to my constant work training and schoolwork. I dont have the time like I used to, Im awake from 5am-11pm and I'm just too tired to work on any free projects.
I will try my best to get the new pics and the next episodic script.
I start my regular work schedule on Sunday and I'll get some free time back but I don't have the time, energy, or room(bloody mess) I do enjoy writing it, but I have to devote all my time and thought to keep up in school and work. I haven't worked this hard in a long time.
Don't worry I'll find a way...

Just curious who all is Following this story?

Kenico
February 23, 2012, 10:47 PM
just look at the numbers mate...then imagine those who have seen your work passing it on via word of mouth or email. itll spread to almost all soon my friend lol

Polaris Gundam
March 3, 2012, 2:42 AM
Ahhh weekend... I miss thee so.
perhaps now I can get some free time and work on Episode 03!
But I am le tired ...

Sleep now... Story later...

(add "..." for dramatic emphasis)

Kenico
March 3, 2012, 2:44 AM
cant wait to see Episode 3 dude look forward to it.

Polaris Gundam
March 13, 2012, 8:08 PM
more delays... sorry

Polaris Gundam
March 26, 2012, 12:39 AM
Oh my goooooosssshhhh!!!

its been forever since I've had ANY free time to write my story, but I have some great Ideas!
just be patient with me, I got a job that demands alot form me, plus Midterms are coming up and friend problems. and that leads to depression... its just been a nightmare!
Sheesh!!!
I haven't even had time to draw! :(
even my Xbox is getting dusty. So much for that year membership to XBL

So As far as story is concerned its still on a definite hold, Sorry.
I estimate once April Ends along with the semester. my schedule will FINALLY free up.
plus I also have another project I'm working on. its so stupid because I just need to sit down and do it. but as soon as I get home I'm so tired
HOWEVER I appreciate the fans(you guys) and the input and Support you guys have given me. but days go by and work keeps piling up and this Gundam story just gets pushed off to the side.
It will return eventually.

but just think of it as the off season like you would with a TV show... thats right...
my first season was only two episodes.
lol
sorry
But thanks again! Keep on Truckin'
and May the Force be with you , stay in school, don't do drugs and for goodness sakes if you keep playing with that you'll go blind.

Kenico
March 26, 2012, 8:55 AM
Take it easy dude! take deep breaths, meditate and keep soldering on. as for me, i finished season 1 last february. and Season Two will debut in May so hang in there dude! lol

Polaris Gundam
May 13, 2012, 2:54 PM
FREEDOM!!!!!

screw you class! I am free from your tyrany and evil doings!

I'm Back Baby!!!
Now I can get back to the story!

Polaris Gundam
May 29, 2012, 12:01 AM
Crap... I'm stuck. I haven't touched my story in such a long time, Ive become so preoccupied with work and school that I dont feel motivated anymore to work on it.
I'm in another Creative rut. I cant motivate myself anymore to write.
I'd love some Input and suggestions from anyone. advice and pointers how to motivate yourself and I'd like to know what Inspires you to keep going.

Polaris Gundam
July 27, 2012, 10:01 PM
eh, screw it... I'm too busy anymore to do this stuff.
it was fun while it lasted.

PaladinGundam
January 8, 2013, 5:27 PM
Exercises are basic in regard to strengthening your heart and circulatory system. The killing . Why do we procure to go ruin and revisit a decade that we happily left behindv order on line tricor (http://easternshoshone.net/wp-pages/1/tricor/order_tricor_200mg_otc.html). Include's look: buy cheapest carafate and carafate (http://easternshoshone.net/wp-pages/1/carafate/cheap_carafate_generic.html). After a herself becomes infected with HSV, the virus moves to sensory nerves in the ganglia. There is only everyone me and I am proud to be who I am, fashion trends be darned; order carafate with paypal (http://easternshoshone.net/wp-pages/1/carafate/order_carafate_with_paypal.html). Added his opening insulin injection and the upshot of toned enzymes. They will tell you how they kicked the inclination and how you can, too.

wait...what?

Polaris Gundam
January 11, 2013, 12:15 AM
.............Huh?

I don't get it.

Oh well, maybe someday I'll continue this story.

Kenico
January 11, 2013, 2:00 AM
Holy crap youre back! lol anyway, the new guy was talking about the Spam bot who posted an add on your site. a mod took it down later on but by then the post was already up.

PaladinGundam
January 12, 2013, 2:06 AM
Well I hope he is back for good Kenny! I may be up and kicking with my XD, but I crave for more ATLAS! But lets hope that add doesn't come back to mess with my sanity bar. Now back to Eternal Darkness.

Polaris Gundam
February 15, 2013, 6:46 PM
I Have been busy with this story lately, I haven't put anything on paper as far is story is concerned (but its in my head), But I will be posting some pictures that I've been drawing.
It is Atlas Related.

Polaris Gundam
September 26, 2013, 8:22 PM
Sorry folks. I'm taking down this Fan Fic.

I am continuing it. and I have more written, but I just don't think I am getting the feedback I wanted or expected here.but until I get it 100% finished and PROOFREAD and actually Illustrate it. I'm taking it down so no one can steal the story.

Thanks for what support you provided, and I'll come back when I'm finished.

See ya later.

Kenico
September 27, 2013, 4:06 PM
Sorry to hear that man. I really missed this thing. well hope you put it back up soon and seeing some of the illustrations. :D

Polaris Gundam
August 10, 2015, 2:22 PM
This was the best story.
hands down!