PDA

View Full Version : B-Club GINN parts

ItsVince725
January 14, 2012, 6:31 PM
Apparently B-Club made a weapons set for the High Grade Mobile GINN, but I can't even find it.

Does it even exist? If it does, can it even be found?

Zeta
January 15, 2012, 5:46 AM
Considering it's B-Club, I highly doubt they can be found. B-Club makes resin kits and the molds only last for so long. If you do find it, then you are one lucky S.O.B..

ItsVince725
January 15, 2012, 1:12 PM
Considering it's B-Club, I highly doubt they can be found. B-Club makes resin kits and the molds only last for so long. If you do find it, then you are one lucky S.O.B..

Well I don't even know if it exists, it was only mentioned in a review from 2003 of the HG GINN. And you know how Bandai is.

Is there any way to figure out just what B-Club has made over the years?

Skittles
April 15, 2012, 10:20 PM
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10031542 - this one?

Most B-Club stuff is both rare and expensive. You might want to watch on Mandarake in case a set comes up.

I have one B-Club conversion kit and it ran me about $100. Nevermind the normal kits I'll need to build it... when I finally feel up to the task.

ItsVince725
April 15, 2012, 11:10 PM
I think that was it. Pretty sure they made the big beam gun too.

But I guess nobody bothered to re-cast these bits.

Skittles
April 18, 2012, 9:11 AM
I think that was it. Pretty sure they made the big beam gun too.

But I guess nobody bothered to re-cast these bits.

Not that I know of -- probably a combination of low-demand plus low-return if they did-- not worth the time, literally.

ItsVince725
April 20, 2012, 6:18 PM
Not that I know of -- probably a combination of low-demand plus low-return if they did-- not worth the time, literally.

Well while we're on B-Club, has anyone made a recast of the Efreet Custom conversion kit? B-Club did a handful, but none recently, and Bandai seems unwilling to give us any Efreet in plastic form.

Skittles
April 20, 2012, 7:37 PM
Have you checked E2046 or HobbyFan? Or possibly Tatsu Hobby, but they don't have a terribly large selection of resin kits in comparison.

ItsVince725
April 20, 2012, 8:11 PM
Have you checked E2046 or HobbyFan? Or possibly Tatsu Hobby, but they don't have a terribly large selection of resin kits in comparison.

I've heard e2046's recasts are some of the lowest quality of any site out there, so I think I'll avoid them...