PDA

View Full Version : Identification Help Needed

Earl Boebert
January 12, 2012, 3:26 PM
Hello everyone. My apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong forum.

I just acquired a box of New Old Stock from a defunct toy store; I bought this on a whim and now have the problem of figuring out what I have. I'm attaching a photo of the box and one of the bags it contained. All the packages have identical markings but it's clear that there are different "mini kits" in them. I'm reluctant to open any of the shipping bags until I have some idea of what's in there and what's the best way to get them to people who would enjoy them.

Anyhow, if some kind soul could give me some keywords or names that I could use to jump-start my Google search I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance,

Earl

Asterisk
January 12, 2012, 3:30 PM
Ah. blind bag SD stuff. The whole appeal to them is not knowing what you're getting.

Earl Boebert
January 12, 2012, 4:35 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but does this mean someone would want the whole box, rather than onesies?

Cheers,

Earl

Asterisk
January 12, 2012, 4:56 PM
Oh, you really could go either way, but I would opt for individually.

om3rta
January 12, 2012, 7:36 PM
Don't know if this will help, but the box says:

G jena ( I assume this means G Generation
boonasu pura moderu (Bonus Plastic Model)
suteeji 2 (Stage 2)

SD GUNDAM
BB SENSHI

Earl Boebert
January 13, 2012, 10:03 AM
Many thanks.

Cheers,

Earl

SilverFrameAstray
January 13, 2012, 12:41 PM
My brother actually owns the Apsalus from the first picture. Don't remember if it was Asterisk or GNZ that gave it to him though.

That time where I want one of those bags to try and get a Magella.

Oh and nice katakana work Om3rta.

Asterisk
January 13, 2012, 12:45 PM
Totally different Apsalus. The one I gave him came with the old HG 08th Team GM Sniper. I also want a Magella, though.