PDA

View Full Version : What did you get for Christmas?

J-muss
December 24, 2011, 8:30 PM
Well I just recieved all my Xmas gifts, a little early but none of us feel like waking up extremely early to open gifts then go to a Christmas party in the morning...

So what awesome Gundam stuff did you get for Xmas?
...or anything else worth mentioning?

Anyways I recieved the entire series of Gundam Wing + all the movies for the series. Then I got a GSaM Holiday Special(Which I opened early :D ) and got 1/144 Infinite Justice Gundam, Nobell Gundam, Brave standard, a large metallic blue gundam marker, blue action stand and then I bought myself a 1/144 GM Striker and a black Gundam marker.

Cool non-gundam stuff I got was the entire H.P. Lovecraft Collection and a T-Shirt that lights up to noise, then some other little items.

Exia
December 24, 2011, 9:27 PM
http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/3587-Exia-s-Early-X-MAS!

Skittles
December 25, 2011, 9:57 AM
Nothing Gundam this year. Xmas for me is spread through the whole month via work parties and exchanges with friends. Got a couple CDs, anime movies, some basic kitchen stuff for the place I'm hopefully moving into come Spring (because really, I'd never think to go buy pot-holders and the like - thank you observant co-worker), a lot of hot-cocoa, various little things, and US G1 Transformers on DVD.

Asterisk
December 25, 2011, 10:45 AM
So far, just some candy from my boss, $20 from my mom, a cheese and sausage gift set from my grandmother, and an organizer from my roommate. My wife got me something from GG Infinite, so it MIGHT be Gundam related, but I won't know until it gets here.

TwilightKing
December 25, 2011, 1:38 PM
I got Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, a wii motion plus, 1600 microsoft points, Mockingjay, a UNSC pilot figurine (from Halo), a Gundam AGE-1 model, a keyboard, a giftcard to Target, Gamestop, and Wal-Mart, $20, 5 truffles, and a board game. Pretty sucessful Christmas IMO.

DragoninDisguise
December 25, 2011, 1:50 PM
I got a SD 00 Qan[T] a few days early. It's more of a late birthday present since I got a 1/144 Force Impulse Gundam this morning. I also got a lovely pink sweater that makes me fell like Tieria, my mother finally bought me a new multi-tool after my old one was taken at the airport a year or two ago, and a check for 250 dollars for from my grandmother. Most importantly, I spent time with my family!

Red
December 25, 2011, 2:14 PM
Nothing Gundam related, but I'll do that on my own. I did get some nice pairs of pants, which I was in need of and a new toothbrush! And socks! And a beard trimmer! And jumper cables, a flashlight, and a backpack. The funny part is all of these things I kind of needed and I am very thankful and fortunate to receive them.

GNzaku0023
December 25, 2011, 2:31 PM
Nothing gundam related but:
A nice acoustic guitar, a soda maker, slide gloves for my longboard, an HD Go Pro camera for longboarding, some badass shirts, some pokemon cards, "Inheritance" by Christopher Paolini, a really awesome necklace, 50 dollars in gas cards, 100 cash, and a 50 dollar card for best buy.

lupes
December 25, 2011, 4:05 PM
Armor Plus Armor of Inferno. I am pleased. Now I just have to wait for it to get here. :(

ItsVince725
December 25, 2011, 5:57 PM
Out of nowhere I got a 8GB iPod Nano from my somewhat more extended family!

Drake2411
December 25, 2011, 7:37 PM
all i got was cloths and a car i've had for a month and a half.

RX-78-2
December 25, 2011, 9:16 PM
Skyward Sword Mg OYW RX-78-2 My namesake an erector set and lots of legos!

DragoninDisguise
December 25, 2011, 10:43 PM
I got Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, a wii motion plus, 1600 microsoft points, Mockingjay, a UNSC pilot figurine (from Halo), a Gundam AGE-1 model, a keyboard, a giftcard to Target, Gamestop, and Wal-Mart, $20, 5 truffles, and a board game. Pretty sucessful Christmas IMO.

Skyward Sword Mg OYW RX-78-2 My namesake an erector set and lots of legos!

Congratulations on getting Skyward Sword! You will not be disappointed!

Zelite
December 25, 2011, 11:31 PM
I've only really got one thing for Christmas, and it was this bath set that has like, a million different body washes in it. If it wasn't for the fact my grandmother gave all the women the same thing..well..no..I've been given nothing but bath sets for a few years now by various family. So it's no surprise really.......Unless all this time they've been telling me I smell..D:

@Risky: Oh, you have noooo idea what I've gotten youuu. <3

I'm 100% sure you're going to love me forever..even more.

Waid
December 26, 2011, 2:02 AM
I got a laptop, a rice cooker, some gift cards, and some cash. The cash is getting spent on a UC Kampfer, the Halo anniversary edition, and some vodka.

RX-0
December 27, 2011, 12:24 PM
4 mg's, 2 hg's, the hunger games series, the alchemyst series, three myazaki movies, a xbox kinect, a ps3, six ps3 games (not vs extreme sadly), super mario 3d land, and some giftcards to hobbytown and gamestop. my best christmas thus far :-p

Zeta
December 28, 2011, 5:59 PM
I got two shirts, a pair of NE Patriots gloves for the cold, a waffle iron, some new K-Swiss shoes, some new sheets for my bed, a MG Wing Gundam, and a DVD copy of Char's Counterattack (Widescreen Edition). I also got an In-n-Out gift card and a $25 Visa debit gift card.

Squee
December 28, 2011, 7:43 PM
Got some cologne, a new hoodie, a nice shirt, and for modeling stuff; a new compressor, and a 1/72 Finemolds Slave 1.

Kenico
December 28, 2011, 10:00 PM
Well i got all of the SEEDS (SEED/Destiny), all 3 OVAs (8th MS team, 0080, & 0083), all 3 Movies (CCA, F91, & W-Endless Waltz), a DVD Player, some Model Cutters (the Good heavy duty kind, will need those for Strike Noir), some Heavy Duty Socks, and an insanley comfortable bed comforter (i know its weird to brag about a comforter but dang it the inside of this thing feels like silk when you sleep in it).

Zeon's RedComet
December 29, 2011, 1:01 AM
Let's see, I got a shirt, some new headphones, $50 comeing in the mail, $30 bucks my mom has to give me, Skyrim (I bought half of it my self the other half was an early X-mas gift) some candy (that's allready gone.)

Nothing to impressive this year but enough so I can invest and get some games I've been wanting. (Namely the Upcoming FO:NV Ultimate Edition, and SSF:IV Arcade Edition which I've been puting off for ever now)

RX-78-2
December 29, 2011, 8:32 AM
Bad news broke the v fin on my MG however I got some brand new model glue to fix it. I am also slowly but surely getting the entire trigun series on dvd.

squeam
December 29, 2011, 11:23 AM
... and lots of legos!

What sets you get?

erika08
January 18, 2012, 3:58 AM
Last Christmas, my mom gave me a new phone and my dad gave me a new bag. I also had a new set of recipe book cause they know that I really like cooking.