PDA

View Full Version : Forum Transition

m1ck3y
May 21, 2011, 3:43 PM
Hello all!

So, sometime between now and Monday night we are moving our forum over to vBulletin. I Just wanted to bring a few things to your attention.

1. The new forum address will be just at http://www.gundamforums.com (without the /forums/phpBB3...)
2. You will all have to reset your passwords (the posts and user accounts will transfer over but the passwords will not)
3. The forum may be down for as long as a day (don't worry! We have everything backed up)
4. The forum will look differently at first and there will likely be some functionality changes
5. After the forum is moved, we will finally be able to allow new user registrations again.

I'll update more when I know more.

cheers,
m1ck3y

m1ck3y
May 24, 2011, 4:46 PM
Hey, so it appears to all be set up. I have to pay the gentleman that did the work by tomorrow so if anyone is having any problems let me know! Also, you guys should let me know if it's working! It's feeling a might bit lonely around here...

-m1ck3y

squeam
May 24, 2011, 5:02 PM
It works!! It feels like a Coordinator was here, reprogramming the site, hands flying over the keyboard in a loop of recycled animation. Now it shall run like never before.

m1ck3y
May 24, 2011, 5:25 PM
Hey Squeam! Good to see someone survived the transition!

Kamari19
May 26, 2011, 10:06 AM
Hey m1ck3y I had to re-register because the forum would not send me the email so I could reset my password >.< do you think that you can help me out with this man because I've also did the "contact us" thingy and haven't gotten a reply yet. oh by the way this is Kamari13 thx

m1ck3y
May 26, 2011, 5:43 PM
Hey Kamari! Check you PM"s. The issue should be all fixed. I'm not sure why the contact form isn't working I'll try to get that fixed ASAP.

Kamari HELP
May 27, 2011, 1:33 AM
hey m1ck3y can you just contact me through my email ?? because Kamari13 still isn't working which is my real account (which you know that :P) and the tempt one I made to get in touch with you for help is telling me that I'm entering the wrong password also and the reset P.W. still isn't working as for it sending it to my email and because I couldn't get back into the tempt account I couldn't check my PM's :/ please please please help to get me back into my account this is driving me nuts LOL and I tried to send this to you as a PM but it said that your PM's was full :D

Kamari13
May 27, 2011, 2:44 PM
I'M BACK \o/ thank you so much m1ck3y you ROCK man :) and can you delete those other 2 accounts that I had to make ?? Kamari19 and Kamari HELP

m1ck3y
May 27, 2011, 4:10 PM
haha glad you're back! I'll remove those other accounts...