PDA

View Full Version : Us Lucky Ones....

DragoninDisguise
December 5, 2011, 10:51 PM
Over the weekend I realized something..... I have the same bithday as Tieria Erde. When I told RX-0, he thought it was pretty cool. So, are any of you lucky enough to share a birthday with a Gundam character?

Kenico
December 5, 2011, 10:53 PM
I share a birthday with Zeta Character Fa Yuri: October 9th.

Zechs36
December 5, 2011, 11:02 PM
Kenyon... that's not something I would openly admit lol. She's kind of an annoying bitch.

Exia
December 5, 2011, 11:05 PM
I'm too lazy to look everyone up, but Kira Yamato's birthday is a day before mine and that's as close as I'm going to investigate.

Zeta-G
December 5, 2011, 11:17 PM
Over the weekend I realized something..... I have the same bithday as Tieria Erde. When I told RX-0, he thought it was pretty cool. So, are any of you lucky enough to share a birthday with a Gundam character?

Like Exia, I'm too lazy to look up the birthdates of Gundam characters, but Zelite and I do share our DOB with Star Trek: TNG.

@Kenyon, like Zechs said, she's kind of annoying, so I wouldn't brag about sharing a birthdate with her. For the record, she's not really a bitch. Reccoa is a bitch; Fa just has the annoying habit of nagging Kamille.

Kenico
December 5, 2011, 11:30 PM
i see your point gentlemen. im not proud of admitting it, but i couldnt just deny the fact. in fact when i got this piece of info, i was in fact wierded out. lol

RX-78-2
December 6, 2011, 7:58 AM
Setsuna is a day before me dang it

Zeta
December 6, 2011, 6:35 PM
The closest I know is Sayla's, as her birthday is September 12 while mine is September 9.

Squee
December 6, 2011, 7:57 PM
I'm born same day as Gackt. That's as far as i'm looking. XD

HensoNoOkami
December 7, 2011, 7:53 AM
mine is the 23 of february is that close to anything at all?

TwilightKing
December 7, 2011, 8:29 AM
Mine is the 24 of February how about that?

DragoninDisguise
December 7, 2011, 5:56 PM
The closest i know of is Allelujah's, which is Feb. 27.

HensoNoOkami
December 7, 2011, 8:01 PM
I ment the 23 and that is awesome

HensoNoOkami
December 7, 2011, 8:02 PM
I stink with computers and technology I need you help DragonInDisgise

DragoninDisguise
December 7, 2011, 8:21 PM
Help with what?

HensoNoOkami
December 7, 2011, 9:38 PM
everything

DragoninDisguise
December 8, 2011, 7:19 AM
O RLY? Cool story bro.

GNzaku0023
December 8, 2011, 9:31 AM
Staying on topic:
I don't share a birthday with any characters, at least not that I know of yet, but I do find it funny that I was born literally the day Operation Desert Storm started, and according to the Universal Century Timeline, my birthday would have kicked off The Battle of Loum at Side 5.

Exia
December 8, 2011, 10:50 AM
Staying on topic:
I don't share a birthday with any characters, at least not that I know of yet, but I do find it funny that I was born literally the day Operation Desert Storm started, and according to the Universal Century Timeline, my birthday would have kicked off The Battle of Loum at Side 5.

If we play with events then I share mine with a very special Gundam Wing date apparently. From the gundam wiki:

"The Gundams attack an Alliance meeting at the New Edwards base. The Alliance's military leaders, who had that very day decided to begin disarmament and make peace with the colonies, are killed. OZ then discards its Specials cover and launches "Operation Daybreak", overwhelming the Alliance's terrestrial forces and seizing control of Earth."

The day Heero screwed up big time, the first time the 5 Gundams are in the same place at the same time, and the day OZ took over.

GNzaku0023
December 8, 2011, 3:06 PM
If we play with events then I share mine with a very special Gundam Wing date apparently. From the gundam wiki:

"The Gundams attack an Alliance meeting at the New Edwards base. The Alliance's military leaders, who had that very day decided to begin disarmament and make peace with the colonies, are killed. OZ then discards its Specials cover and launches "Operation Daybreak", overwhelming the Alliance's terrestrial forces and seizing control of Earth."

Is it bad I read this in that narrator's voice?

Zeta-G
December 8, 2011, 4:18 PM
Is it bad I read this in that narrator's voice?

You're not the only one who did.

DragoninDisguise
December 9, 2011, 3:46 PM
Happy Birthday to me and Tieria!

HensoNoOkami
December 9, 2011, 4:04 PM
ha yes it is bad if you do that but i did it to and happy birthday DragoninDisguise

yatchitiem
December 10, 2011, 11:00 PM
I'm born one day after Lacus Clyne....lovely...

Zeta-G
December 10, 2011, 11:16 PM
I'm born one day after Lacus Clyne....lovely...

I can tell that you're tickled by that info. ;)

TwilightKing
June 19, 2012, 2:22 PM
Apparently on my birthday Japan launched a spy satellite, Fidel Castro Retired, and the space shuttle Discovery launched. Nothing Gundam though.

thwalker13
June 19, 2012, 2:57 PM
I was born a day after Raymond Bishop. I have no idea who that is.

D-Smith
June 19, 2012, 5:39 PM
according to exia me and kira yamato have the same B-Day

Deathscythe!
July 2, 2012, 1:18 PM
Where's the necessary information given anyway? I've unsuccessfully been searching ..

/EDIT : I've done some resarch since the last time. Nobody's birthday matches with mine but the closest is Matilda's (24th), followed by chibodee (7th June) and Schwarz Bruder (20th May) ... btw., mine is on the 29th may :P

CharAznable
July 2, 2012, 2:22 PM
I have the same problem. Closest to mine was Trowa Barton, on January 2nd. I'm January 20th..... and if anyone can find out Char's Birthday, let me know. I scoured the web for over an hour trying to find it.

KhornAshrem
July 2, 2012, 2:40 PM
any Pilot born on March 22? i know William Shatner has the same BD... only cus my folks are Trekies

kira yamato
July 22, 2012, 11:43 AM
im the same month as kira yamato3089

KiraYamato
July 28, 2012, 9:33 AM
Well Im two days ahead of Luna Its my BD Tomorow

DragoninDisguise
December 8, 2012, 6:12 PM
Tomorrow I celebrate my Tieria birthday with a Gundam model.