PDA

View Full Version : HG Sinanju

Kamari13
April 28, 2011, 4:31 PM
I just finished up my Sinanju's backpack and the head :D and there will no stickers at all when I'm done.

Zeta
April 28, 2011, 5:36 PM
The gold parts on the Sinanju, are you going to paint those? If you already have, did you use actual paint or the Gold Gundam Marker to get the effect?

Kamari13
April 29, 2011, 3:30 AM
The gold parts on the Sinanju, are you going to paint those? If you already have, did you use actual paint or the Gold Gundam Marker to get the effect?

I am going to be painting the gold parts by hand also , the only time I don't hand brush is when I'm doing the main color like on the Sinanju that is a base coat silver with silver flake spray along with the red which is clear. Gundam marker's would be a great choice for the gold parts. ;)

Zeta
April 29, 2011, 2:03 PM

I am going to be painting the gold parts by hand also , the only time I don't hand brush is when I'm doing the main color like on the Sinanju that is a base coat silver with silver flake spray along with the red which is clear. Gundam marker's would be a great choice for the gundam parts. ;)

Ok, thanks. When I get the Sinanju (either MG or HGUC) I too will hand paint the gold.

Skittles
May 1, 2011, 9:38 AM
What brand of spray paint are you using (or is it an airbrush)? Looks very good!

Kamari13
May 1, 2011, 6:46 PM
What brand of spray paint are you using (or is it an airbrush)? Looks very good!

TY Skittles :D , now here are pics of everything used in the HG Sinanju or Paint guide by Kamari LOL ( and the 3 Gundams in the pics are not models , just thought I would put that out there :P )

Kamari13
May 1, 2011, 6:50 PM
well all that is left for the HG Sinanju is hands , weapons , and detailing on the kit ( and yes the gold trim stickers are still on the kit for right now and I still need to order the water slide decals) enjoy and I will post the finished kit later next week sometime :P oh and the green is for the mono eye and the scopes :D

Zeta
May 1, 2011, 7:01 PM
OMG!!!! That shine!!! It's so beautiful :shock:

Kamari13
May 1, 2011, 7:37 PM
OMG!!!! That shine!!! It's so beautiful :shock:

I know right :mrgreen: the the photos didn't pick up the silver flakes that well , I'll have to re-take the out side pics so you can really see what it looks like. (and it doesn't help that my camera is dying on me :/ )

GNzaku0023
May 1, 2011, 7:50 PM
Holy crap kamari, that is looking flippin awesome!

SilverFrameAstray
May 1, 2011, 9:41 PM
That is some kind of beautiful mate

Kamari13
May 1, 2011, 10:00 PM
thanks GNZ and SFA

Kamari13
May 16, 2011, 12:20 AM
and I give you the finished HGUC Sinanju there's only 1 sticker on this kit and thats the camera on the beam rifle :D (took me a little while to figure out a good action scene ) and now it's back to work on the Kshatriya XD and the 1st pic still had the gold stickers on it but the other 3 pics like I said there is only the one but the beam rifle isn't in the pic :P

GNzaku0023
May 16, 2011, 12:29 AM
That, good sir, looks downright amazing!!!!! I love custom extra finish, and you absolutely nailed it man!! Well done!

Kamari13
May 16, 2011, 1:27 AM
thanks man 8-)