PDA

View Full Version : First Model

TwilightKing
November 23, 2011, 12:59 PM
Hey guys, I'm still rather new to Gundam but the next thing I'm going to do is purchase a model. Me and my friends RX-0 and RX-78-2 plan on doing a review in three weeks and I need a model for it. I already had one in mind and here's the address to it http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban971077.html I just wanted to know which kind of model you guys recommend I get first.;)

Kenico
November 23, 2011, 3:36 PM
GET IT! GET IT! GET IT! this kit rocks, the equipment is outstanding, the flexibility is outstanding, and the only complaint i have for the kit (more of an annoyance) is that a small piece of the part that holds the sheild is facing forward rather than backwards (makes the kit look ugly but a skilled modler could clean that up). as emphatically stated b4, GET THIS KIT! lol :)

Notice: the kit i did my Quick Reveiw on i did not own. a friend of mine owns it and he brought it over and im still super jelly he has it and i dont WAH anyway, its still a great kit and according to my Gundam Comrade, it was fun to build for an HG. :P

GNzaku0023
November 23, 2011, 3:43 PM
I agree with kenyon. I don't own this kit personally, but it seriously is a great kit. Red owns one, and like kenyon said, the backpack connector is a pain, but it's a great kit.

squeam
November 23, 2011, 3:54 PM
A great kit, maybe not the "best" first kit; but who cares? Welcome to the addiction.