PDA

View Full Version : CHOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: Gundam Style



Zeon's RedComet
August 4, 2013, 4:33 AM
Okay so if you don't know how this works, you read the post, you get to the end, and you post which option you want out of the ones provided normally ranging from A-D after about three or four votes, I'll continue the story on from that, it's meant to be humorus and a parody of various Gundam shows, so it's in no one universe, people from GFAQ's and other forums will likely know how this works, or if you're familiar with the CYOA books. After the story plays out (may take awhile) I'll pass the torch to another to make a new story. all Universes appear as well.

You are a young teenage male, you have brown hair and look kind of whipy and you like robotics, you're walking down the streets in your nifty space colony when all of a sudden an explosion rocks the streets you run down the road, to find a giant green monstosity known as a mobile suit terrorizeing your neighbors, if your knowledge serves correctly, it's known as a Zaku.

You look arround and spy a near by millitary base it's bound to have mobile suits in it: What do you do?

A. Run in and tell the proper authorities Space Nazi's or some other weird evil group is attacking
B. Run in and Steal the first Mobile suit you see (Wing Gundam)
C. Take the funny looking Tank MS, you're a boss you got this (Hidolfr)
D. Throw Rocks at the Zaku

Exia
August 4, 2013, 4:46 AM
It's like the special Goosebump books from R.L. Stine, read a couple pages then it says to continue the story either go to page 24 for such and such or page 46 for such and such.





D. Throw Rocks at the Zaku

Kenico
August 4, 2013, 5:03 AM
I like This...I Like this a lot...

Im goin with:

B. Run in and Steal the first Mobile suit you see (Wing Gundam)

Lacus Prime
August 4, 2013, 5:21 AM
This sounds fun. I'm going with B. Let's go grab that Wing Gundam!

Metalic91
August 4, 2013, 12:26 PM
hmm against a zaku you say?

D. Throw Rocks!

Zeon's RedComet
August 4, 2013, 12:47 PM
Hmmm, I see.

Tie it seems.

You choose to run into the base and high jack the Gundam that is stationed there you get into it, and it activates smoothly, you decide to see what weapons it has, somehow you know the basics of operateing this thing, it has none. You being the boss you are, run towards the Zaku and punch it you then start grabing boulders from a conviently placed near by park and start hurling them at the Zaku, you knock it down eventually, what do you do?

A. Smash the Zaku with a Boulder
B. Go Boys in Tha Hood and stomp the hell out of it.
C. Give the Pilot One Shot at Mercy

Deathscythe!
August 4, 2013, 12:54 PM
A

Ironically, I've had the thought of throwing rocks at mobile suits with a mobile suit before when you're out of weapons.

"Man, why not throw rocks at opponents when you're out of bullets?"

Ginga Bishōnen
August 4, 2013, 1:54 PM
Gotta to go with B. Those bastards killed my homie Ricky.

Shin Starlord
August 4, 2013, 1:59 PM
Time to envoke pussy.

C.

Exia
August 4, 2013, 5:35 PM
A. Smash the Zaku with a Boulder

Zeon's RedComet
August 4, 2013, 6:22 PM
Seems A has one, seems to be a good range of votes each time.

You make your way to a boulder it's larger than the others but your Gundam has no problem picking it up you walk up to the Zaku which is trying to get up but you just Smash it into the Zaku, three times over, after your done you drop the boulder on the wreckage and let loose a sigh of releif. You suddenly find your self being surrounded with men from the millitary base you were more or less helping, they're armed to the teeth, but you killed a single inexperienced grunt you might have special powers.

What do you do?

A. Attack the people who are ungrateful to your help
B. Surrender you have no Ammo
C. Jump out of the Mobile Suit and make a run for it
D. Cry, that allways works out somehow

Shin Starlord
August 4, 2013, 7:05 PM
Setting good examples are what makes a protagonist, B.

Exia
August 4, 2013, 7:13 PM
A. Attack the people who are ungrateful to your help

Metalic91
August 4, 2013, 9:00 PM
The best option is always the least obvious choice,

D. Cry, that always works out somehow

Ginga Bishōnen
August 4, 2013, 10:29 PM
D, it works for Jesus Yamato.

Zeon's RedComet
August 5, 2013, 2:59 AM
With Two votes, crying wins.

You're surrounded, doomed, not to mention you just killed a man, you're only 16 that has to be detremental to you, so you begin bawling profusely, the guys that have your surrounded laugh at you and move to drag the Gundam into the Millitary base there you get taken out of the suit and put under arrest you stoped crying by the time you were in the cell, but you still where puffy cheeked and sniviling, after awhile a young officer in his mid twenties maybe comes to your cell opens it and yells "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! THAT WAS AN EXPERIMENTAL MOBILE SUIT AND YOU COULD HAVE GOTEN KILLED, OR WORSE OUR MOBILE SUIT DESTOYED!" he slaps you silly knocking you back a good foot.

What do you do?

A. Punch him, show him the rage you showed that b**** space nazi in the Zaku
B. Yell 'I SAVED YOUR ASS FOR GODS SAKE!'
C. Kick him in the Nuts and make a break for it
D. Faint

Exia
August 5, 2013, 3:07 AM
C. Kick him in the Nuts and make a break for it

Ginga Bishōnen
August 5, 2013, 4:13 AM
I am also going with C

Shin Starlord
August 5, 2013, 6:09 AM
Fainting sounds like free food. D.

Kenico
August 5, 2013, 10:36 AM
Im goin with A...Its about time a kid did that out of anger...

Deathscythe!
August 5, 2013, 12:26 PM
Kicks in the balls are too harsh. I'm going with A, Kamille style

thwalker13
August 5, 2013, 12:47 PM
I want in on this.

C: Nothing like a kick to stones to prove a point. Then run like hell!

Zeon's RedComet
August 5, 2013, 4:45 PM
C wins with Three Votes.

You haul your Leg back and kick that bright slaper square in the Nuts he doubles over instantly and you bolt though the open cell down the hall way towards where you assume the exit is after awhile of going though what has to be the prison with the least security ever you make it out side and you see the Gundam, as well as some Guards approaching what do you do.

What do you do?

A. Say "Oh my god your guys' commmanding officer is doubled over in my cell I think he's having a Heart attack!"
B. Make a Break for the Gundam Again
C. Make a Break for the gate you don't want to get anymore involved
D. That Hidolfr is still there, you can single handedly turn the tide of the war in a Tank Mobile suit.

Shin Starlord
August 5, 2013, 4:47 PM
B. Make a Break for the Gundam Again

The wisest decision.

RuinedExia18
August 5, 2013, 4:54 PM
D. Take the Hildolfr.

Kenico
August 5, 2013, 5:05 PM
B make it for the Gundam and Waste em...

goosevf187
August 5, 2013, 6:23 PM
D, Blow everything up

Lacus Prime
August 5, 2013, 6:46 PM
D. Let's try out the Hidolfr.

Zeon's RedComet
August 5, 2013, 6:52 PM
With 3 Votes out of five the Hidolfr Wins!

You sprint to a tank not far from where you are you hop in it and it pops out into a Mobile Suit, it has two Bazooka's and a Cannon. Time to mess things up, you take out the Gundam so no one can use it on you, as you see a few Leo's you think they're called comeing up on you you smash the throtel and ram into one back up and use the Cannon to take out another and Bazooka blast the one on the ground, a few space Nazi's are coming in on an Attack patern, between them, and the formerly friendly-ish soldiers on this base, you have allot of enemies, but on the Horizon you see a few Mobile Suits streaking behind the Zaku's in an attack patern, they don't belong to either force.

What do you do?

A. Warn the Space Nazi's that will gain you some friends.
B. Turtle up and help defend this base yeah you disabled some of their mobile suits but this colony is their home and at most they'll just imprison you for awhile after this is done
C. Remain Silent, let those serious looking Mobile Suits you think are Gundams on the Horizon deal with them

Kenico
August 5, 2013, 6:53 PM
C. Nuff said...

Ginga Bishōnen
August 5, 2013, 7:25 PM
C. you are in a Hildolfr. fighting Gundams isn't in your job description, unless your military rank is cannon fodder or nameless mook.

Metalic91
August 5, 2013, 7:39 PM
C. you are in a Hildolfr. fighting Gundams isn't in your job description, unless your military rank is cannon fodder or nameless mook.

^ this, and the answer is C

Shin Starlord
August 6, 2013, 9:24 AM
It's time you get a bit of a break, C.

thwalker13
August 6, 2013, 3:51 PM
C. The best offense, is a good defense.

Deathscythe!
August 6, 2013, 9:42 PM
C. Remaining silent is the best option.

Zeon's RedComet
August 8, 2013, 2:30 AM
C Wins by a Land Slide.

You just hunker down as a few Gundam's swoop out of nowhere and take out both forces with ease, one of the cockpits open up and someone gets out of one of the Gundams, not the pilot but someone riding shotgun, they get in the Wing and take it. They then notice you. "There's someone in that suit" The guy whom you assumed was the leader in the Hi-Nu Gundam, "Take him as well, I belive he's that kid we saw in the Gundam earlier."

What do you do?

A. Lie and say you're on of the Millitary personal from the base and that you surrender
B. Say 'Hell yeah It was me in that Gundam.'
C. Press your luck and attack.
D. Scream 'PROTECT ME SQUIRE!' in the hopes that there's someone else in the base who just happens to attack them at that time, and makes it seem as if you have an army at your command

Exia
August 8, 2013, 2:41 AM
D. Scream 'PROTECT ME SQUIRE!' in the hopes that there's someone else in the base who just happens to attack them at that time, and makes it seem as if you have an army at your command

(A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!)

Zeon's RedComet
August 8, 2013, 2:42 AM
I take it you got the reference.

Or just thought it was funny on it's own?

Exia
August 8, 2013, 2:48 AM
I guess technically both. Haven't had my 360 hooked up in a couple months.

Ginga Bishōnen
August 8, 2013, 2:58 AM
B. Join up with these CB wannabes.

Shin Starlord
August 8, 2013, 7:39 AM
If you're a Gundam pilot, you ain't afraid to show it, B.

thwalker13
August 8, 2013, 7:49 AM
B as well for me.

Kenico
August 8, 2013, 4:58 PM
B As well. The Space Nazis want you dead, the Federalies Want you dead, you might as well roll the dice with these shmucks...

Zeon's RedComet
August 8, 2013, 6:46 PM
B Wins.

You reply "Hell yeat it was me in that Gundam, one might say that I rocked that Zaku's world."

"Heh Rock I get it." The leader says, he then says "Get out of the suit and get into the Gundam you were in we can use you."

You do as he said, "Here!" he throws you some weapons from a container, if only you had known about that before fighting earlier, you were now fully armed.

What do you do.

A. Follow them peacefully to their base
B. Ambush them by shooting them all in the back, you have a Gundam, and allot of Enemies, time to just wipe them out and become a Merc.
C. Make a Break for it, you have a Fully armed Gundam use it to steal a ship and leave this Colony and maybe live out some peace

Kenico
August 8, 2013, 6:52 PM
A go with em. You've lived a boring life its time you had some adventure in that boringville you call your life lol


EDIT: Not to mention you have no clue how to properly use that Gundam so you might as well get a crash course from the pros.

Shin Starlord
August 8, 2013, 7:45 PM
B is just foolish, and our protagonist would never go for C.

My answer is: A. Follow them peacefully to their base

Exia
August 8, 2013, 7:50 PM
B. Ambush them by shooting them all in the back, you have a Gundam, and allot of Enemies, time to just wipe them out and become a Merc.

Deathscythe!
August 8, 2013, 8:14 PM
C for you never know what others are planning to do to you.

Lacus Prime
August 8, 2013, 8:24 PM
C, time to get the hell out of here.

Ginga Bishōnen
August 8, 2013, 8:45 PM
A. I am a boring dude, so I follow the traditional path.

thwalker13
August 8, 2013, 11:17 PM
I'd have to vote A. Pretty sure you have a lot more to learn grasshopper.

Zeon's RedComet
August 9, 2013, 7:45 AM
A Wins:

You go with them they lead you to a ship in port and then fly off towards the astroid belt, you get out of the Gundam as do others the leader a blond man with big arse aviators walks upto you. "Salutations, this is my Ship and we are pirates here." the man said "We've seen you in action you have potential but you seemed to be fighting both sides, without much cause being a federation citizen your whole life, how do we know you're loyal, I'll tell you how, demonstate your Loyalty, with a small test. See that Colony?" He points to a Neighboring Colony "Shoot it down with the Ships Main Gun, we'll let you press the button, don't worry it's Space Nazi controlled but your precious Federation is mounting an offensive there are no Civilians, what say you?"

A. Do it nothing to loose really
B. Ask 'What about the debris'
C. Say 'Commiting an atrocity is wrong!'
D. Reply 'I signed up to be the ships cook man' /sarcasam

Exia
August 9, 2013, 8:08 AM
D. Reply 'I signed up to be the ships cook man' /sarcasam

thwalker13
August 9, 2013, 8:22 AM
My gut is telling me to go with C.

Kenico
August 9, 2013, 11:10 AM
Im goin with B...

Metalic91
August 9, 2013, 11:56 AM
C. He wouldn't be a gundam protagonist if he didn't have some whining in the mix at some point

Ginga Bishōnen
August 9, 2013, 2:19 PM
C. I have seen enough anime to know this is a test.

RuinedExia18
August 9, 2013, 8:03 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and say A. I'm hoping that our protagonist has some testicles.

Deathscythe!
August 10, 2013, 8:51 AM
D. This appealed me first and most.

Exia
August 10, 2013, 9:03 AM
Thank the gods I'm not the only one Deathscythe!

Shin Starlord
August 10, 2013, 12:35 PM
D reminds me of a film starring Steven Seagal. I'm going with D too.

Okiera29
August 10, 2013, 3:01 PM
Funny, that was my first thought as well... will the bunny still jump out of the cake if I pick something other than D?

Ginga Bishōnen
August 11, 2013, 2:56 AM
I feel a Brightslap coming for those who said D. It sounds like something Amuro or Kamille would say to Bright right before a slap. Maybe it will turn us into "MEN OF DESTINY!!!!!"

Zeon's RedComet
August 11, 2013, 3:53 AM
From my count D wins, also does anyone else want to continue this was going to wait and pass the torch after the story but I'm runing low on ideas.

"I signed up to be the ships cook." You say, the blonde man in the Glasses laughed.

"Sounds good, still fry me a colony."

You shrug and do it geting to the Lazer Turret you scream, 'OUTTA THE FRYING PAN INTO THE FRYER B****!' destorying the colony. You return to where he was.

What do you say:

a. Why'd we do that?
b. That was bad and I feel bad.
c. make another cooking pun.

Exia
August 11, 2013, 3:56 AM
C. Make another cooking pun

Ginga Bishōnen
August 11, 2013, 4:02 AM
B. no more ruthless characters Exia!!! Tachibana is enough :).

Kenico
August 11, 2013, 11:11 AM
-_-...F**K it...C lol

Zeon's RedComet
August 11, 2013, 11:24 AM
@Ginga come on cooking puns aren't Ruthless, they're halarious. More Gundam protags should make them, Domon should have been an Iron Chef imagine the halarity.

thwalker13
August 11, 2013, 12:26 PM
We're already going to hell. I choose C.

RuinedExia18
August 11, 2013, 2:01 PM
C. no balls