PDA

View Full Version : Gathering interest for a new Gundam RPG

ProjectGenesis
November 20, 2011, 11:13 PM
First off I will like to state that this project is not set in stone, I am trying to gather interest before i go any further with it.

It seems to me that there are no good gundam games out on the market. Iv'e tried the hack and slash style of Dynasty Warriors Gundam, to an end of life gundam RPG Known as UCGO. While both were decent they were far from perfect. though I will have to admit i enjoyed the game play in UCGO, but there were just too many problems with it. for one there was no real support for the game, just some semi functioning private servers, and the game was dated. It was at this moment that i felt that i should create a game instead

Here is what i am proposing, the game will be an RPG styled gundam game based off of Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny. it will feature:

1) 6 playable Factions
2) A lot of vehicles (Mobile Suits, Mobile Armor, etc...)
3) Land, Sea, and Space battles
4) A leveling system ( Most likely based on Military Rank)
5) Lots of customization
6) And more!

Now as i stated, i am looking to see if there is any interest in this project and if there is anyone that is willing to work on it (Programers, Modelers, Animators, etc...) if you are interested please pm me, or post in this thread. if anyone would like to contribute, that is more than welcomed.