PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my first Master Grade - I'll admit, I can't wait!

Larryhagmansliver
November 19, 2011, 7:43 PM
I've only built HG's so far, but I just took the plunge and ordered my first Master Grade kit from GSAM - a GN-X.

I can't wait till this thing arrives! Hopefully in time for the thanksgiving weekend since I'm considering taking friday off and making it a long one.

So - what should I expect from this epic kit fellas?

Kenico
November 20, 2011, 12:10 AM
I have this kit and im gonna offer u a piece of advice: BE CAREFUL and dont rush the chest. i almost broke the part that attaches the shoulder to the arm,but luckly i used some super glue and it worked like it never happened. but the point is be very careful and take your time.

As for the kit in general: 1 word at first glance: AWESOME! not as good as the Nemo but gets the silver medal. the articlulation is great, the weapons fit perfectally onto the arms and hands. the GN Tau Drive can get in and out the chest perfectally, and the overall kit is awesome. just one minor prob.

complaint: the fins and binders are an annoyance but not a major problem.

bottom line, you have made a terrific buy. if you want to see more MG Reccomendations, see the thread new MG.

Larryhagmansliver
November 23, 2011, 6:19 PM
Awwww yeah! Just showed up yesterday. Thank you GSAM - can't wait to get started on it!

Joe
December 6, 2011, 9:02 PM
Have you built it yet? I'm curious to see what you think!

Larryhagmansliver
December 6, 2011, 9:15 PM
Yes, as a matter of fact I did!
I'm waiting to post pictures until I finish off a few details, but it was neat to finally build a Master grade.