PDA

View Full Version : New gundam series.

SilverFrameAstray
April 6, 2011, 1:54 PM
So, friend from /a/ said there was a gundam series in the fall chart.

I assumed it was Unicorn of course, but she said UC was already in the OVA spot, and the fall list was different. SO:

New gundam series coming up. Thoughts? Anyone else got any news or rumors on it?

Think its UC/AU?

Zeta
April 6, 2011, 6:08 PM
Hard to say. Your guess is as good as mine. I hope it's either Crossbone or the F91 that should have been.

Kamari13
April 7, 2011, 6:04 PM
could it be that Unicorn is going to get a series ( and no not talking about the 3 part ova) , now I would love to see Crossbone get it 8-)

SilverFrameAstray
April 7, 2011, 10:46 PM
I've actually said this for a while, but I actually want it to be C.E. I know SEED has it and has Destiny/Stargazer/Astray all branching off, but I want a different time in the C.E. timeline. UC already has so much, so why not expand on C.E.?

GNzaku0023
April 8, 2011, 12:58 AM
I'll be honest here and say that C.E. (in my opinion) doesn't really deserve anything else. I mean, SEED and SEED Destiny both had their good parts, (cool ms designs, some good characters) but it was riddled with problems that labeled it as a bad series.

I'd love to see unicorn develop into a full fledged series though. It would be simply amazing to see that happen.

Red
April 8, 2011, 2:25 PM
I would either like to see a whole new universe or an adaptation of Crossbone. Leaning more toward a whole new universe.

Kamari13
April 8, 2011, 2:37 PM
I watched the 3 part ova for Stargazer and I didn't like it at all. Or it could be OO because the ending of that movie left you hanging ALOT.

Zeta
April 8, 2011, 2:44 PM
Another theory I have could be an anime adaptation of Frozen Teardrop. What do you think?

GNzaku0023
April 8, 2011, 4:05 PM
Hm, idk about that one, Zeta. I have not yet read Frozen Teardrop, but I would like to see more Wing. Maybe a re-make of it with new animation styles, a clearer storyline, and some awesome fight scenes. Something to think about.

Zeta
April 8, 2011, 5:40 PM
Hm, idk about that one, Zeta. I have not yet read Frozen Teardrop, but I would like to see more Wing. Maybe a re-make of it with new animation styles, a clearer storyline, and some awesome fight scenes. Something to think about.

Well, I've only read the first two chapters and it's actually really engaging. Also, they did just recently released a box set of DVD's titled Gundam Wing: Remastered Edition. I personally think it's either the series F91 should have been, Crossbone Gundam, or Frozen Teardrop. That's just the way I see it.

GNzaku0023
April 8, 2011, 7:36 PM
Also, they did just recently released a box set of DVD's titled Gundam Wing: Remastered Edition.

...I did not know about this. Interesting...I might have to go find it now.

As for Crossbone, I would really want to see that done. I love Crossbone a lot, it was a great followup to F91

SilverFrameAstray
April 10, 2011, 9:20 PM
I'm not saying anything SEED, jsut something within that universe. Like Zeta = SEED and then Unicorn = new C.E. series. It doesn't have to do with what happened in SEED or with any of the characters. One would hope wives would keep their mouths shut about the writing process on it as well.

Other than that idea, the crossbone sounds intense, and if anything I would only want to see more Wing ANYTHING if it was done right. Everyone has seen Wing. Even if you aren't a gundam enthusiast. Maybe something more that happened around Wing?

Oh god. I know exactly what I want.

Another grunt series. 08th was like the only one. I love mass produced suits. I love sheer battles between two opposing forces that may have a wild card, just not a gundam that happens to sweep everything. Less one weapon destroying EVERY SINGLE OTHER, and more waves against waves.

Would NEED to be U.C. though. With maybe a little more focus on both Zeon and Federation. More to root for which ever side.

And much more aquatic skirmishes. I don't think the Gogg/Zock/Hy-gogg/Acguy/Grabro/Z'Gok get enough of their own terrain.

squeam
April 10, 2011, 10:41 PM
There is never any case where Zeta=SEED. Ever.

SilverFrameAstray
April 10, 2011, 11:45 PM

No no no, I was using it as an example. Like how Unicorn and Zeta are in the same universe, but not the same characters, but have to do with one another. Which is how I meant for the C.E. series. It's in the same universe as SEED, but doesn't have the same characters, is in a completely different time on it's own, but is relative. Like, still Zaft, or Neo Zaft or what have you. Just a reference. In no way is Zeta equivalent to SEED. Sorry to be confusing.

GNzaku0023
April 10, 2011, 11:59 PM
Ohhh okay, I see what you're saying now. That would be interesting, but the only problems I can see coming from that is where A) When in the CE timeline would it go? B) What kind of story tangent would it follow?

Stargazer did a perfect job fitting into CE, and it made sense. (It also didn't have the same director behind it) It was fluid and had ZERO stock footage. The animation was clean and crisp and it was probably the best thing that happened to CE.

But CE had so many plot issues and everything just kinda popped outta nowhere. There was so much to wrap around that it got lost in itself.

Idk, i'd be iffy about a new CE thing, unless it was done up like stargazer, which would then be phenomenal.

SilverFrameAstray
April 11, 2011, 12:25 AM
Which is why giving it a new series could help clean it up and redeem it. That and I would hope they would throw the original animator out of the picture. I hate his mouths. And just his general people design.

Just something to make C.E. seem much more BA.

Zeta-G
April 12, 2011, 5:06 PM
This. 1000x this.
I'd like to see something UC; specifically something set during the Formula Wars period (F91-Crossbone, & related side stories). Failing that, I'd take a series to cap off Cosmic Era for good. I do not want yet another AU; there are too many already.

SilverFrameAstray
April 12, 2011, 6:39 PM
This. 1000x this.
I'd like to see something UC; specifically something set during the Formula Wars period (F91-Crossbone, & related side stories). Failing that, I'd take a series to cap off Cosmic Era for good. I do not want yet another AU; there are too many already.

True enough, I just want something to redeem SEED.

squeam
April 12, 2011, 10:18 PM
Yeah, I got what you were sayin' the first time SFA :P I just wanted to razz the Zeta=SEED thing. I believe the plot holes in SEED are perfect oppurtunities for someone to fill in those holes with a great story.

Zeta-G
April 12, 2011, 11:46 PM
Yeah, I got what you were sayin' the first time SFA :P I just wanted to razz the Zeta=SEED thing. I believe the plot holes in SEED are perfect oppurtunities for someone to fill in those holes with a great story.
To be fair to Cosmic Era, it has its moments of pure Gundam awesomeness; it just had a tendency to trip all over itself in an attempt to please the Kira/Lacus fanboys/fangirls. That being said, I would like to see it end on an artistic high note (think early-Destiny/mid-SEED; I do not expect Unicorn levels of awesome). Being the most (UC) Gundam of the Gundam AUs, it deserved better than the treatment given to it by Fukuda and Murosawa.
Having said that, I would still rather see Crossbone get animated than another SEED show.

Zeta
April 28, 2011, 5:40 PM
I think he's one to something here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLwiKGZb3XM

SilverFrameAstray
April 28, 2011, 10:48 PM
Oh man. I cannot wait. My birthday is in October, maybe Bandai/Sunrise are doing this for me. Muahahahahaha. Clearly I am that big an influence on them...for...the awesome things I do?

Zeta
April 30, 2011, 2:25 AM
So after reading Volumes 1 and 2 of Crossbone Gundam, I think that it would make a great series. Not OVA, series. Tobia is such a bad @$$!!!!

Kamari13
April 30, 2011, 6:58 PM
a Crossbone series would be a great follow up to the F91 movie

Zeta
June 4, 2011, 10:56 PM
So I heard another rumor lately about a new series. Apparently from what I've heard, Bandai could be looking into something similar to G Gundam. Honestly, I would welcome that idea (this is coming from someone who grew up on G).

SilverFrameAstray
June 4, 2011, 11:15 PM
That would be pretty cool. Any idea if it's FC or just similar in system operation or storyline.

Anyway, back on /m/ about a week ago there was a post about some tweet that in 3 weeks they were gonna release a ton of info on the new series. So I'm preparing my body for some post coming up about the new series.

Zeta
June 4, 2011, 11:24 PM
I'll bet they'll release information at Anime X soon. Unfortunately I won't be attending but I'll keep an eye out for any new information.

GNzaku0023
June 5, 2011, 12:07 AM
I'm thinking it's going to be a Gunpla Builders series. They're starting to release a lot of Gunpla builders kits (or at the least, getting ready to) I'd be interested, but just so long as it doesn't turn into some pokemon/yugioh/bakugon thing that just drags on for tons of episodes. I like having just 50.

Zeta
June 5, 2011, 12:18 AM
That wouldn't be a bad idea. It could also promote people to make custom kits.

GNzaku0023
June 5, 2011, 12:27 AM
That wouldn't be a bad idea. It could also promote people to make custom kits.

much like what I'm doing with my sniper za....nothing....

SilverFrameAstray
June 5, 2011, 1:38 AM
much like what I'm doing with my sniper za....nothing....

Sniper Zakrello what?

squeam
June 5, 2011, 8:43 AM
So the new series is directed by G Gundam's director. This doesn't necessarily mean a new G Gundam series, as that universe's story seems over, but it may mean a more Super Robot style show. As far as it being Gunpla Builders, I kinda doubt it. There is a possibility of more in that universe, but I think it'll be another short OVA. The kits announced from it are all ones already seen in the series and seem to only be Bandai exclusives. At any rate, the speculation shall be over soon, as Bandai/Sunrise usually announce the new fall Gundam series in June.
Btw, have you all seen the sillouette of a new Gundam from the new series?

Asterisk
June 5, 2011, 10:18 AM
I haven't seen it myself, but I've been told that it resembles the Extreme Gundam in one of it's armor configurations.

squeam
June 5, 2011, 2:09 PM
Here's the image:

Kamari13
June 5, 2011, 4:56 PM
hrmmm I wonder what it will be

Red
June 6, 2011, 12:12 AM
Another teaser pic:
http://images.4chan.org/m/src/1307331280094.jpg

Apparently we will find some stuff out about the new series next week on June 13.

GNzaku0023
June 6, 2011, 12:19 AM
Lovely teaser pic there Red. I guess the new series will be called "Mobile Suit 4chan"

Red
June 6, 2011, 11:08 AM
Lol that would be great. I wonder what that protrusion under the v-fin is. Another mustache maybe? Or maybe it's part of the backpack.

squeam
June 6, 2011, 12:18 PM
June 13 at 1:30 an announcement will be made concerning the new Gundam series. Apparently, if you live in Japan :(, you can have the live announcement sent to your PC or smartphone.

Kamari13
June 6, 2011, 1:44 PM
that sucks why can't Bandai American do stuff like for us here in the states :(

SilverFrameAstray
June 6, 2011, 4:01 PM
Doesn't matter, /m/ will hop on it the second gund- is said. I like that look. The 00 age of super sleak streamline design was cool, but I enjoy the bulkier stuff myself.

Red
June 7, 2011, 11:02 PM
I personally like a combination of the two. Not too bulky like ZZ but not too slim like many of SEED's suits. I guess some good examples would be suits from Zeta and Unicorn. I do respect 00 for giving us some overall pretty innovative (bad pun is bad) designs.

Man, it's times like these where I wish that Gundam was as strong as it used to be in America or anywhere besides Japan for that matter.

SilverFrameAstray
June 8, 2011, 1:29 AM
I'm kind of wondering if that's gonna be the main gundam or the second suit the main char goes to (if he/she does get a second suit, seems to be popular in series now), or even if that's the antagonist's suit. I also wanna know what timeline it's in. Very curious.

Kamari13
June 8, 2011, 1:37 AM
I'm willing to bet that the time line will be UC man seeing how Bandai is focusing on it as for kit's plus the Unicorn ova and all.

SilverFrameAstray
June 8, 2011, 1:41 AM
It'd be pretty interesting to see a gundam like that in UC. OHMYGODWHAT. If it is, what do you think the new "zaku" will look like. Dammit I'm just getting ahead of myself. I think the new gundam has a double v-fin btw. Look closely, it's like just a tiny smidge and almost parallel to the main fin...or "blade antenna". Still a V-fin to me.

Kamari13
June 8, 2011, 1:46 AM
maybe the new Zak's will be all buff like the custom 1 in GunPla B. O.O and it's a v-fin man (or that's what I will always call it ) I noticed that in the pic myself a double v-fin would rock.

squeam
June 8, 2011, 5:52 AM
Chances are the new series is an AU one. History says Unicorn was/is our UC series, the next one will be set somewhere else. (SEED, Igloo, 00, Unicorn...) But, who knows?

SilverFrameAstray
June 9, 2011, 1:38 AM
So as I said, /m/ hopped on it. Now this is /m/'s current debate on this. Mind you, if you are under the age of 17, you may not want to ever visit this site. I'm saying this as fair warning and to be the good role model that I am....as I post a link to the very site I tell you not to go to.

Anyway, http://boards.4chan.org/m/res/6558333#6558650
I dunno how I feel about OP's post.

UPDATE*
New sticky on /m/ for the new gundam age series.
http://boards.4chan.org/m/res/6558905#q6558905

squeam
June 9, 2011, 6:19 AM
Here's some pics, can't say for certain (cuz I can't read Japanese) but looks to be aimed at a younger demographic, which is cool with me:

Skittles
June 9, 2011, 8:36 AM
It's nice to not see RAGE about the new series over here! (At least not so far.) From the summary, there are definitely aspects I'm curious about and I'm willing to be cautiously optimistic overall.

squeam
June 9, 2011, 9:11 AM
If it's a Gundam show aimed at a younger audience, I'm happy. Kids love Gundams, but the shows are not usually acceptable for children to watch. This is a smart move by Bandai/Sunrise: hopefully it will bring new blood to the franchise.

Red
June 9, 2011, 12:31 PM
I like the premise of the series having multiple main characters, but I guess that's what the whole AGE part is supposed to represent. I'm getting some V Gundam vibes from this new gundam. The v-fin also reminds me of Reborns Gundam. Interested in finding out more info.

SilverFrameAstray
June 12, 2011, 8:59 PM
https://sites.google.com/site/mobilesuitgundamage/story

This should shed some light on a few things. The official announcement should be tomorrow, and we'll most likely get a ton of information out of it.

At first, I was heavily upset with what everything was looking like, but the more I keep looking at this and keeping an open mind for, I am starting to become a little more fond of it. I had a very eye opening conversation with AlexG over the RX-0 radio webcast, and we tossed some ideas around for it.

I am incredibly curious on what the UE are going to be like however. They seem to have more animal like suits apparently. Also, I dunno if anyone else caught this, but that dragon thing on the scan...has a command horn. Just saying.

Also, the Earth Federation Forces are in here but it states that this is happening in a different timeline, and is apparently happening in the "one hundred year war". So this does confirm this is AU even though the E.F.S.F./E.F.G.F. are in it. Or maybe it's just the E.F.F. in general and has no relation to the UC E.F.S.F.

Please dig deeper with me Gentlemen (and the few lovely ladies of the forum).
http://images.4chan.org/m/src/1307915435428.jpg
http://images.4chan.org/m/src/1307941813388.jpg

SilverFrameAstray
June 13, 2011, 1:45 AM
Quick Double Post update. This is for those of whom do not get on /m/. Just wanted to share anyways. Some of this actually looks really really good. People are starting to rage less after seeing the Preview. Airs in 4 months.
http://images.4chan.org/m/src/1307940024936.jpg
http://images.4chan.org/m/src/1307939858976.png
http://images.4chan.org/m/src/1307941353937.gif
http://images.4chan.org/m/src/1307940694262.png

Skittles
June 13, 2011, 7:10 AM
*yawwwns* I was up last night going through the official site and translating what I could for a friend. Definitely looks pretty decent, though I'm still not a fan of the character designs in general.

squeam
June 13, 2011, 10:08 AM
Here's the video preview if you haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11DecXqdN7o&feature=feedwll

Zeta
June 13, 2011, 3:28 PM
I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it will be good. After all, this is Gundam.

Red
June 13, 2011, 4:31 PM
Heh, so it appears that they still do pilot the suits from inside. I am pleased.

Not even gonna lie, I was really feeling that preview. I loved all of it for some reason. You can tell it's trying to be a little more kid-oriented with some of the character designs but at the same time there was a serious tone to it.

squeam
June 13, 2011, 5:42 PM
I can barely contain my excitement! For real.

SilverFrameAstray
June 14, 2011, 5:30 PM
I feel it a bit odd for a kid audienced show where the protag's mom dies in a fire in front of him. The UE are not aliens btw. It's kind of a Turn A thing. They're lost colonists or so from another solar system but are seen as aliens. Not ELS kind of whatnot that everyone was freaking out about.

squeam
June 14, 2011, 8:39 PM
Yeah, there's so much unknown right now...the age of the protagonist probably means "kids" show, but there are many other possibilites. Who knows, it could be another dark show like Victory (Use was what, 12?).

Zeta
June 14, 2011, 8:55 PM
Uso was 13 and the new kid is 14, so about the same age as Judau.

GNzaku0023
June 14, 2011, 8:57 PM
I'm actually really excited for it. After watching the preview, and seeing the kit itself, I'm really looking forward to it.

SilverFrameAstray
June 27, 2011, 10:47 PM
Dunno about you but this looks pretty sweet. Bright Noa and Sniper Zaku. Looks intense.

Anyone else got some insight, or are you interested?
I'm kind of giddy over that sniper zaku.

squeam
June 28, 2011, 5:56 AM
Yes, eagerly awaiting Bright's return in the next Unicorn ep. Hope it's more than a cameo.

Zeta
June 30, 2011, 5:16 PM
Oh it's more than a cameo. Banagher gets to step on the Ra Cailum, Brights Battleship. Also the Jesta in that image looks awesome.

Zeta-G
July 5, 2011, 8:03 PM
Bandai indicated at Anime Expo that AGE's target demographic is young children-young teens. So we're looking at another series designed to rope in the younglings. Oh well, G was used the same way and look at how awesome it was. We'll just have to wait for the final product before making any judgements.

SilverFrameAstray
July 6, 2011, 2:05 AM
Exactly and I love that's how people are looking at it who aren't bandwagon'd. I just want to wait til the series and watch it and record it and everything about it before I even give judgement. So far I love the designs. I'm perfectly fine with the more round and cartoony look of the characters though, I have UC and the Origins project to look all intense for me. Nice to let one out from the cookie cutters.

Zeta-G
July 6, 2011, 2:23 AM
Exactly and I love that's how people are looking at it who aren't bandwagon'd. I just want to wait til the series and watch it and record it and everything about it before I even give judgement. So far I love the designs. I'm perfectly fine with the more round and cartoony look of the characters though, I have UC and the Origins project to look all intense for me. Nice to let one out from the cookie cutters.
The character art style still bugs me. That said, I still hate SEED's character art style (note: I said SEED; Destiny refined SEED's style into something tolerable), and yet I loved SEED anyway, so AGE's art style isn't a deal breaker.

squeam
July 6, 2011, 7:23 AM
I love the 00 vibe to the new suits (not suprising given how it's the same MS designer).

Asterisk
July 6, 2011, 8:03 AM
I cannot wait for the HG 1/144 AGE. That new styled V-fin is just splendid.

Skittles
July 6, 2011, 8:28 AM
I love the 00 vibe to the new suits (not suprising given how it's the same MS designer).

Some of it's almost a little too strong, though. The main machine is pretty much a direct rip of Plutone.

Zeta-G
July 6, 2011, 1:55 PM
Honestly I'm more interested in Bandai revealing more info on the Gundam The Origin anime. Things like format (TV series, OVA, ONA, or movie[s]) and release date would be nice to have.

ZeonPeon
July 7, 2011, 6:46 AM
I cannot wait for the HG 1/144 AGE. That new styled V-fin is just splendid.

I agree with you on this Asterisk, I want the 1/144 Titus, no matter what people say about it.

SilverFrameAstray
July 22, 2011, 3:35 AM
Honestly, I'm more interested in the UE suits. The Gafran is hardcore jet. I wanna see the other designs they have.

Kenico
July 24, 2011, 6:01 AM
What does the Grafan look like?

SilverFrameAstray
August 9, 2011, 6:46 AM
For starters: This sexy beast is the Gafran. Google for once would ya?
http://www.zeonic-republic.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/gafran_both.jpg

But new news on the Unicorn Ep 4.
So these are apparently all of the mobile suits to appear in the new episode.

Unicorn
Banshee
Delta plus
GM2
GM3
Nemo
GP-02 MLRS
Aqua GM
Jetstar
Guncannon Detector
Barzam
Anksha(sp?)
Garuda/Garda
Ra-cailum
Shambloo
Zaku sniper
Zaku cannon
Garz K
Kapool
Tropical Dom
Zezool (sp?)
Garancier

I'm sure GNZ is loving that Kapool bit here.

RX-78-2
August 9, 2011, 8:00 AM
Ever since GNZ introduced me to the kapool I loved it and wanted a model of it now i will get a brand new fancy one yay!

GNzaku0023
August 9, 2011, 10:04 AM
KAPOOL!!! Finally getting a fresh new animoot!
And hopefully a spiffy new HG as well. :D

As for shamwow (I know it's Shambloo) over there, looks like a mix between the old Val Varo and Kshatriya.

squeam
August 9, 2011, 11:50 AM
Big Ro ver. Ka-tastrophe

GNzaku0023
August 9, 2011, 11:52 AM
A bit of Grabro thrown in too. Idk if I'm gonna like the MA or not yet. I'm kinda nit picky about my mobile armors.
Though I'm sure the ensuing battle is going to be insane.

Zeta-G
August 9, 2011, 5:10 PM
I like that list of mobile weapons. Can't wait.

SilverFrameAstray
August 10, 2011, 7:06 PM
Oh man I am so anxious. Finally the Zaku Cannon and Zaku Sniper get some epic screen time.

I can only hope we get a sneak peak at the Rozen Zulu. That thing is up there for one of my favorite MS of all time.

GNzaku0023
August 10, 2011, 7:32 PM
*Waits Patiently for kapool*

Nothing else but that.

Zeon's RedComet
August 10, 2011, 8:07 PM
You really like the Capule huh? (It'll be called by it's original spelling in Unicorn)
Yes the Zaku Sniper is making a ever so glorious return, it will be epic.

Now about AGE, I'm definitely not sold, I'm not fond of the new MS, and the Character designs look well like Beyblade / didgimon, both of which I despise.

squeam
August 10, 2011, 9:31 PM
Only one way to spell Kapool on these forums: K-A-P-...wait you can see it right there.

DurzBall
August 10, 2011, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the information i like this series so much Gundam is my favorite anime..

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8266/indexro.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/indexro.jpg/)

Zeon's RedComet
August 11, 2011, 3:51 AM
I prefer the Axis/Neo-Zeonic spelling HAIL ZEON!

Anyhow I'm just saying it'll be called that in Unicorn. (It being U.C and all)

squeam
August 11, 2011, 5:50 AM
Yeah, I get ya; I was just being silly because someone here is obsessed with the Kapool (or Capule) and postively spammed the forums with comments about it a while back :)

OT: AGE is set to premier October 9 at 5PM in Japan.

Kenico
August 11, 2011, 5:54 AM
DUDE!!! Thats my birthday! thats not fair*!! LOL
*not fair as in not premeiring it in the US

BTW: And i know i sound like a noob sayin this but what is FTW? can somon pm me about this?

GNzaku0023
August 11, 2011, 11:41 AM
Yeah, I get ya; I was just being silly because someone here is obsessed with the Kapool (or Capule) and postively spammed the forums with comments about it a while back :)

OT: AGE is set to premier October 9 at 5PM in Japan.

I have no idea what you're talking about squeam. Couldn't possibly be me...
@Kenyon: FTW = For the Win

Kenico
August 11, 2011, 2:32 PM
thanks for the 411. and heres a cool thing: the day Age comes out in Japan, is my birthday! October 9th!

SilverFrameAstray
August 11, 2011, 5:04 PM
Genoace pilot confimred for badass?

Confirmed.

Wait...

No yeah confirmed.

Zeta-G
August 11, 2011, 5:10 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about squeam. Couldn't possibly be me...
@Kenyon: FTW = For the Win
It most certainly would be you.

Zeta
August 11, 2011, 5:24 PM
The pilot looks kind of like Descartes Shaman from the 00 movie. Looks like he'll get more screen time.

squeam
August 11, 2011, 5:26 PM
I predict he betrays the protagonist(s).

Zeta-G
August 11, 2011, 5:28 PM
Oddly enough, his character design isn't bugging me as much as designs of the rest of AGE's characters are. I'm not saying anything about who I want to live/die until I see the show.

SilverFrameAstray
August 12, 2011, 12:12 AM
The pilot looks kind of like Descartes Shaman from the 00 movie. Looks like he'll get more screen time.

Funny, a ton of people on /m/ said the same thing. I liked Descartes' design, but I didn't like the character too much.
I hope that I will enjoy this character however.

GIVE ME SOME DAMN ANTAG PILTOS!!!!

SilverFrameAstray
August 28, 2011, 5:52 PM
I believe you guys would like to see that AnimeChannel released the trailer for ep 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jivmp5yy_OQ&feature=feedu

SilverFrameAstray
August 29, 2011, 2:41 AM
Preview 2 for Gundam Age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T05xTmrO10

GNzaku0023
August 29, 2011, 8:54 PM
at 54 seconds, Union Uniform and HRL uniform

SilverFrameAstray
September 18, 2011, 11:59 PM
No one really? Alright, brand new information on AGE.

It just got infinitely better.

Got a RX-78 > Zeta (transforms and all) > to an obvious ZZ.

Kenico
September 19, 2011, 12:20 AM
Very cool! hope one of those units have a physical sword (really big sword fan and Exia and OO fan) looks like the middle one have swords and beam sabers.

SilverFrameAstray
September 19, 2011, 12:46 AM
Very cool! hope one of those units have a physical sword (really big sword fan and Exia and OO fan) looks like the middle one have swords and beam sabers.

AGE-2, left shoulder. Resembles one of the GN Swords a bit. AGE-3 is my favorite as it stands.

Red
September 19, 2011, 1:11 AM
AGE-2 looks like it took at lot from early 00 QAN[T] sketches. And it can transform. AGE-3 I am very excited about. They should really incorporate more blue feet into main gundams' designs. It flows with their blue upper body much more than the usual red. That's why some of my favorite gundams are X, Freedom, and Hi-Nu. Even though in Freedom's case the blue feet go really well with the wings.

aptom
September 19, 2011, 6:21 AM
gundam alex has many blue!

GNzaku0023
September 19, 2011, 12:20 PM
AGE-2 and 3 are glorious!!!!!! I really hope this isn't fake, cause I really want to buy all the kits for these designs. Seriously, Zeta mixed with Quanta/00 Raiser and AGE1 mixed with EX-S/ZZ Gundam ooooohhhhhh maaaaaaaaahhhhh G.O.D!!!!

Zechs36
September 19, 2011, 12:28 PM
Now we're talkin! Age-3 looks amazing! I'm beginning to like this more and more. Now I just gotta get my head around the "Gundam meets Astro Boy" character designs lol.

Zeta-G
September 20, 2011, 2:21 AM
AGE-2 and AGE-3 are looking good. Although I'd prefer it if physical swords stopped regularly popping up as Gundam armaments.

squeam
September 20, 2011, 6:22 AM
Looks cool. As with GNZ, I hope these are real. AGE-2 looks like 1.5 Gundam with a Wave Rider mode.

Zeon's RedComet
September 23, 2011, 12:13 AM
While I'm likeing the AGE Gundam's design a bit more (I allways have liked suits that can have things added to them for various missions etc.) I'm still not sold on the show.

Though I think the design looks to much like various 00 suits. Not that that's bad but still it seems the series is seriously lacking origionalty at the moment.