PDA

View Full Version : new project

Kamari13
March 31, 2011, 7:57 PM
k so I finally got the HG Kshatriya done on top of working on a few others the OO and still working on the water slides on the hg destroy mode unicorn , but anyway the game plan for the Kshatriya is to remove the stickers ( which I put on just for the pic :P) clean the kit up and start the painting. The main color for the kit is going to be a transparent candy emerald green.

SilverFrameAstray
April 16, 2011, 5:50 PM
Hmmm candy emerald green. Sounds like it's going to mate with the beam effect colors nicely. If I got a Kshatriya I'd have to do it probably white and orange. Orange being more the main color. Give it a Rammstein Reise, Reise theme haha.

Post some more pictures soon!

Kamari13
April 17, 2011, 11:53 PM
that color scheme sounds nice man , as for mine the scheme has changed and here's a little sneak peek of the new color scheme on the back skirt :D ...............

SilverFrameAstray
April 18, 2011, 12:15 AM
That is such a sexy yellow.

Hot damn.

Now i'm in the most deathly whirl of suspense.

Kamari13
April 18, 2011, 12:21 AM
thanks man now just got a few more parts to prime and then paint , a few more coats and trying to figure out just where to put the black on the binders :) and is something wrong with GSAM web site ??? because everytime I try to go there it takes me to google and says web site is not found :shock: :shock:

SilverFrameAstray
April 18, 2011, 12:42 AM
It keeps telling me that the server can't be found. Holy sh*t is that why my kits and membership haven't gone through in the past week?!?

Kamari13
April 18, 2011, 2:31 AM
that's what it tells me also O.o

ZeonPeon
April 21, 2011, 1:28 PM
I can't wait to see your finished project Kamari, that is a really good bold yellow.

Kamari13
April 21, 2011, 8:37 PM
thx man I'm working on a few other kits at the same time so it's moving slowly plus the weather isn't wanting to work with me :lol:

Kamari13
April 22, 2011, 3:43 PM
here's some pics to keep you guys going :D I'm still not done with the binders , I'm still thinking of just were to put some high lights on the fronts of them , also I need to paint the arms inside the binders.

Kamari13
April 22, 2011, 3:50 PM
and here's a little sample of one of my other projects 8-) the silver base coat isn't showing up that good in the picture nor is the Candy Apple Red :shock:

Kamari13
May 1, 2011, 6:57 PM
well the HG Kshatriya is being put on the back burner for now due to a nasty defect in some paint that I purchased :evil: