PDA

View Full Version : Original Weapons.

SilverFrameAstray
March 31, 2011, 11:46 AM
So, I totally was influenced on this idea by a Mr. Asterisk indirectly.

Custom Weaponry guys. Ever since I saw Asterisk's mace and heat battleaxe for his Zaku, I have been nonstop coming up with custom weaponry. Mainly it's just rearranging bits and pieces to make a brand new weapon, but that's adds character.

I want this to be full of other people's custom weaponry (his includes shields), your sketches or designs, written ideas, and any pictures you have of any modified or custom gunpla weaponry.

I'll be posting a lot very soon.

SilverFrameAstray
March 31, 2011, 11:47 PM
Alright, so, semi-crappy picture. Took it with my cell, so the res. is horrible.

It's practically a SEED shield with two SEED beam rifles and hoses feeding into them. It's for the SFA, which is quite lovely, and I cannot wait to show the new bits I added.

Kamari13
April 1, 2011, 12:03 AM
that is one nice looking weapon man 8-)

SilverFrameAstray
April 1, 2011, 5:25 PM
Why thank you sir. I officially hate modeling glue, and am only ever going to use super glue. The right gun always fell because of the tension that the hose pulled on it with.

I now have copious amounts of super glue, and am about to burn my modeling glue.

Red
April 1, 2011, 7:37 PM
What kit is that SEED shield from. The Red Frame Astray? Just curious.

ZeonPeon
April 1, 2011, 9:55 PM
It is a Res Frame Astray shield yeah. He'll brief you on more details about it tomorrow I think.

Kamari13
April 2, 2011, 9:55 PM
yeah I've had some hit and misses with modeling glue

SilverFrameAstray
April 16, 2011, 5:59 PM
So i've come up with some pretty sweet weapon sketches. Like some hardcore zaku II shields, and a HeatHawk Kusari Gama.

GNzaku0023
August 9, 2011, 7:56 PM
My first complete custom weapon. The EMP Halberd

SilverFrameAstray
August 9, 2011, 10:43 PM
Ohohohoho you need to post the painted pictures of the EMP halberd. I am in love with it personally.

GNzaku0023
August 9, 2011, 10:58 PM
So now it's been base coated and I figured I'd give you guys a rundown of what parts I used.
x1 MG Astray Red Frame Combat knife
x1 NG Zaku Warrior Beam Axe Hand Guard
x1 Schuzrum Dias Beam Pistol
x1 Runner piece
x1 polycap
x1 Tallgeese III Heat rod tip
x2 Blue Frame feet blades
10 points to whomever can point out what parts were used where. (SFA and ZP can't guesss since they were present for construction)

squeam
August 9, 2011, 11:07 PM
Is this correct?

GNzaku0023
August 9, 2011, 11:09 PM
Squeam, I award you ten points and two internets for the speed. Well done sir!

SilverFrameAstray
August 9, 2011, 11:24 PM
That was hella fast Squeam. And completely accurate haha. See, this is why you keep extra junk.

squeam
August 10, 2011, 5:35 AM
Cool. It's a good thing you had a list, GNZ, cuz I would've had some difficulty picking out the Zaku handle piece otherwise.

ZeonPeon
August 10, 2011, 9:17 PM
I provided the man (GNZ) with the most important part of that weapon... THE RUNNER!

GNzaku0023
August 10, 2011, 9:23 PM
Actually, I used one of my own runners, sorry ZP!!!

ZeonPeon
August 10, 2011, 9:33 PM
Actually, I used one of my own runners, sorry ZP!!!

>:C You're a liar, and a non truthful man! But whatevs dude, You so totally wanted my runner...