PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Sentinel

JOHNNY RIDDEN
July 15, 2013, 5:04 PM
Hi I've been saving for mouths and I mean mouths but I've final got around to buying my Gundam Sentinel kits.
So far I've got 1x gundam MSA-0011(Ext) 2x MSZ-006C1 Zeta plus c1 1x MSZ-006A1 Zeta Plus A1
1x GM III Novuel Upgrade Kit (Plastic) for a MG gundam MKII ver 2.0
so if any one as any suggestion let me know.

goosevf187
July 15, 2013, 5:44 PM
Congrats... sounds like it will be cool builds, cant wait to see them all completed. Ive always been intrigued by Sentinel MS designs. Its from a manga correct?

Metalic91
July 16, 2013, 2:21 AM
Its from a collection of Noval stories, none of which, to mine and my fellow boardmembers sadness, has never been converted into a manga or anime and it does not seen the task will be taken in the forseeable future

JOHNNY RIDDEN
July 17, 2013, 2:45 AM
I'm working on re-editing the translation of Gundam Sentinel book at the moment, I've just started making set's for the photo's for the story as the origin photo's are very blurred. I do feel sunrise as let the fans down by never redoing or up dating the novels.
although I have had a idea for a story about how the Mars colony got started.

Metalic91
July 17, 2013, 7:51 AM
The reason Bandai has never tackled the issue is because there is a copyrights problem with the sentinel series and im not 100% sure of the exact details, but I know that the legal department can't figure out who owns the copyrights to the Sentinel franchise, and that in essence prevents anything from happening on their end. The reason there are Sentinel models though is because back when sunrise licensed out the gundam name to the company that did Sentinel, Sunrise withheld the rights to model sales so sunrise has always owned that which is why no manga or anime but lots of models.