PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Dream Team

Jae102
July 12, 2013, 10:54 PM
Post who do you think would make a dream team in the Gundam series. It can be a certain pilot in a MS that isn't originally his but fits him, team of 2 or more characters, or both.

My dream team would be Haman Khan and Rau Le Creuset.

Post your's and lets talk about eachother dream team.

Ginga Bishōnen
July 12, 2013, 10:58 PM
Setsuna F. Seiei and Heero Yuy. They would be unstoppable both inside and outside a mobile suit.

Exia
July 12, 2013, 11:25 PM
Garrod Ran and Judau Ashita. Nearly unstoppable in MS and can scavange the parts of the suits they wreck. Win win.

Jae102
July 12, 2013, 11:39 PM
Setsuna F. Seiei and Heero Yuy. They would be unstoppable both inside and outside a mobile suit.

Two similar characters haha. Almost the same, crazy them right here.

Garrod Ran and Judau Ashita. Nearly unstoppable in MS and can scavange the parts of the suits they wreck. Win win.

Imagine Judau using his newtypery with the Double X Gundam Twin Satelite Cannon

jaster-jesek
July 13, 2013, 12:46 AM
Ultimate Gundam pairing?

Kyoji Kasshu in the Devil Gundam and Kio Asuno the AGE-FX.

Zeon's RedComet
July 13, 2013, 2:01 AM
Kira Yamato in the Turn A. As much as I hate to say it.

The most haxed pilot in the most haxed suit. I mean he was 'Jesus' before but that'd make him God.

Shin Starlord
July 13, 2013, 6:39 AM
Char Aznable and Zechs Marquise. They'll get along fiiiine.

Metalic91
July 13, 2013, 4:44 PM
I think the Turn X is more hax than the Turn A but that's just me

Dream team = Judau/Gundam ZZ(evolve model) and Amuro Ray/Unicorn Gundam

ItsVince725
July 13, 2013, 5:37 PM
Shiro Amada in something better than the Ez8 and Graham Aker in God Gundam.

Deathscythe!
July 13, 2013, 9:42 PM
A healthy Master Asia in master gundam and Anavel Gato in the Turn X.

Jae102
July 13, 2013, 9:48 PM
A healthy Master Asia in master gundam and Anavel Gato in the Turn X.

Damn, that's a crazy combo but why would Gato need Asia if he had the Turn-X? Deathscyhte, I always thought you'd have Duo Maxwell Death Scythe and Hell Lockon Stratos Dynames.

exia-7
July 13, 2013, 10:04 PM
Mu La Flaga and Graham Aker would be my go to team. Mu makes the impossible possible and Graham Aker is badass as Mr. Bushido.

Ginga Bishōnen
July 13, 2013, 10:05 PM
Kira Yamato in the AGE-FX and Master Asia in the King of Hearts, his hidden MS that is stronger than the God and Master Gundams COMBINED....that's right, to those of you who did not know that, Master Asia purposely weakened himself all throughout G Gundam. Mind Blown.

Deathscythe!
July 14, 2013, 8:51 AM
Damn, that's a crazy combo but why would Gato need Asia if he had the Turn-X? Deathscyhte, I always thought you'd have Duo Maxwell Death Scythe and Hell Lockon Stratos Dynames.

Well, I didn't have that in mind. I actually tried to create the strongest team possible not containing all the standard characters (Amuro, Char, Haman etc.)

Kira Yamato in the AGE-FX and Master Asia in the King of Hearts, his hidden MS that is stronger than the God and Master Gundams COMBINED....that's right, to those of you who did not know that, Master Asia purposely weakened himself all throughout G Gundam. Mind Blown.

huehuehue

Jae102
July 14, 2013, 1:04 PM
Well, I didn't have that in mind. I actually tried to create the strongest team possible not containing all the standard characters (Amuro, Char, Haman etc.)

I see what you mean.

ItsVince725
July 14, 2013, 6:24 PM
I'd like to see Athrun Zala and Asemu Asuno training with Setsuna F. Seiei and Master Asia for some reason.

V0LTES-V01
July 16, 2013, 10:29 PM
I second this. Next in the dream team line would be Graham and Zechs. And last in the line would be Kira and Banagher; crybabies, I know, but hey they are awesome pilots.