PDA

View Full Version : Congrats asterisk!

Zeta-G
October 1, 2010, 1:33 AM
Your green Sinanju won!
To everyone else who entered (including myself): better luck next time! :)

Asterisk
October 1, 2010, 7:18 AM
Thanks a lot. To be honest, I was kind of worried whenever I saw albertoxftw's Nu Gundam. I didn't particularly care for it's color, but that was some damn fine painting otherwise. Likewise with Huber's Zaku.

I'm incredibly torn between whether I want to use the $100 as soon as I'm able, or wait until there's a site update.

Zeta-G
October 1, 2010, 12:49 PM
Thanks a lot. To be honest, I was kind of worried whenever I saw albertoxftw's Nu Gundam. I didn't particularly care for it's color, but that was some damn fine painting otherwise. Likewise with Huber's Zaku.

I'm incredibly torn between whether I want to use the $100 as soon as I'm able, or wait until there's a site update.
That yellow was atrocious in my opinion, but as for the painting and cam effects, he did a good job. But with regards to your suit, the minute I saw it, I knew that my Infinite Justice and the other entries, which weren't customized, would be goners.
P.S. Waiting would probably be your best bet; there have been quite a few sweet looking kits released since GSAM's last update.

Asterisk
October 1, 2010, 2:00 PM
P.S. Waiting would probably be your best bet; there have been quite a few sweet looking kits released since GSAM's last update.

Believe me, I keep up with new releases pretty religiously. I haven't bought a new Master Grade since the Sinanju, though, and I've had my eye on a Gouf 2.0 for a while now.

Kamari13
October 1, 2010, 9:14 PM
Congrats on the win :P it was a very good kit 8-)

squeam
October 5, 2010, 6:15 AM
Congratulations on the win. You had my vote. Although the camo Zaku was nice.