PDA

View Full Version : hello, wich model is this?

qiqi
November 10, 2011, 5:55 PM
hello gundam fans
i have a question
does anyone know wich model/company/brand makes this gundam exia?
i thought it was the bandai MG exia Ignition Mode model but i could be wrong because this one is much more beautifull than that

http://www.geocities.jp/a2crafts/exia02.htm

i have never seen this detailed beautifull gundam before
thanks in advance!

squeam
November 10, 2011, 6:00 PM
Looks to me like a standard MG Exia with the Buster Sword from the MG 00 Seven Sword/G kit. Whoever modelled it did a very nice job with the details.

qiqi
November 10, 2011, 7:28 PM
oh ok thanks
i want to buy a MG exia gundam ignition mode
is it allot different than the standard mg exia (i mean like the looks and details)
except for the led and chrome swords
and is it worth the price for the chrome swords? (because i probably wont use the leds but the chrome swords looks so awesome)
and do you know where i can buy it from the internet?
because i dont trust the internet that much so if you could give me some links from trustworthy sites it would be awesome
thanks squeam!

Exia
November 10, 2011, 7:34 PM
Looks to me like a standard MG Exia with the Buster Sword from the MG 00 Seven Sword/G kit. Whoever modelled it did a very nice job with the details.

Can't be the buster sword from 00 seven swords. That's not what the sword looks like. Dunno what the sword is from, but I do know it's awesome looking.

Kenico
November 10, 2011, 7:53 PM
The Buster Sword looks like its from the Blue Frame Astray painted and modified...Still looks badass though lol

Exia
November 10, 2011, 8:02 PM
The Buster Sword looks like its from the Blue Frame Astray painted and modified...Still looks badass though lol

Kenyon's right. So it's an MG Exia with a buster sword from a MG Blue Frame.

Asterisk
November 10, 2011, 9:10 PM
That sword is from the standard No Grade 1/100 Blue Frame, not the MG.

qiqi
November 10, 2011, 9:57 PM
thanks guys for the info
guess ill be buying the mg exia
does anyone know a legit thrustworthy website i can buy the mg exia that ships all over the world (belgium)?

squeam
November 10, 2011, 10:10 PM
I knew it was familiar, just didn't think about it long enough. Thanks for clearing that up, everyone!

BTW, the chrome blades are worth it. I took my chrome ones from the MG Exia Ignition (since it wasn't going to be able to hold much with its one arm) and gave them to the No Grade 1/100 Exia. Big difference. Also, the kit overall is much nicer than the No Grade. Not that the NG isn't any good; in fact, it's terribly nice for a NG.

Kenico
November 10, 2011, 10:30 PM
thanks guys for the info
does anyone know a legit thrustworthy website i can buy the mg exia that ships all over the world (belgium)?

Sadly i dont :(. just outa curiosity, did you say your belgian?

Kenico
November 10, 2011, 10:31 PM
thanks guys for the info

Sadly i dont :(. just outa curiosity, did you say your belgian?

qiqi
November 10, 2011, 10:40 PM
hello,
yes im from belgium
and i dont know where i can buy these except for the internet
anyone else has an idea where i can buy the mg exia on the internet?
ive been looking but i came to sites where it doesn't seems legit

edit:
these are some links that i found on the internet
does these look legit sites for you guys?
http://www.ishop2go.com/catalogUR_001_CA_0000015_Prt_en_P3.html
and
http://www.gundamplanet.com/mg-gn-001-gundam-exia-ex.html

thanks!

Kenico
November 10, 2011, 10:50 PM
oh cool, kinda awesome actually meet someone from belgium, in fact its pretty cool to meet people from other countries. anyway, if theres one person on THIS Forum that knows where to fine legit merchandise (Model Kits, Gundam Vids, Etc.) from legit sites, its gotta be Zeta-G (PM him if your interested. he MIGHT know where to find internet stores outside the States) hes our Top Man (or expert) in that Department. hope that pointed you in the right direction lol.

BTW welcome to the fourms (if i havent already lol)

qiqi
November 11, 2011, 11:25 AM
ok i'll try and ask him
thanks

Asterisk
November 11, 2011, 12:39 PM
check your PM, qiqi.

qiqi
November 11, 2011, 2:20 PM
ok thanks
i will check it out

edit:
"out of stock" :'(
xD
i think ill try www.gundamplanet.com because i mailed them with a couple of questions and they replied very fast
and they have 1000+ facebook likes
it seems pretty legit to me

thanks guys for your help
this forum rocks

Asterisk
November 11, 2011, 2:45 PM
Oh crud. It was still in stock when I checked lol. Sorry bout that.